Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Wonder how much coin that fraud makes in a year!
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TFM_Dale
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2009

No matter what it is it is too much.

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Looks like Rev Al had a little money trouble with "The Man"

Alleged Financial Problems:
        In November 2014, a New York Times exposé reported that Al Sharpton was allegedly facing serious financial problems. The Times report claimed that Sharpton and his businesses owe $4.5 million in state and federal back taxes. Of that amount, roughly $3.7 million is supposedly Al's personal tax debt. Sharpton refuted the reports and stated that the liens had been paid down. He did not say how much he had paid the debt down by and the Times could not confirm his claims.

Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Toss him in federal Pound him in the ass prison!

Comment

• ODShowtime
            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            I'd seriously rather go and see a Slash/Myles show than a reformed GNR with Willy Bailey at this point.

No way am I going to pay good money to stand in an arena for hours waiting for that little shitbag to show up.
            Slash was awesome live with VR he does totally bring it. I have no desire to see axl or guns. I would need the whole band, but the most important member is Slash. Also I simply don't have the time and patience to see GnR. I try to maximize my buzz for when the curtain goes up and that would be impossible with GnR.

Slash deserves respect, but he's not in the top 10 or anything. The fact that he was able to craft something timeless in the mid 80s is a real triumph. They picked up the flag from the Mighty ones.
            gnaw on it

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
              The Velvet Revolver band isn't as good as their band now.
              I haven't heard much from Slash's new band but my best friend is always tellin' me it's awesome, and SLASH is playing the best guitar of his life.

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                I'd seriously rather go and see a Slash/Myles show than a reformed GNR with Willy Bailey at this point.

No way am I going to pay good money to stand in an arena for hours waiting for that little shitbag to show up.
                Lots of people say stuff like that, but if they did reform we'd all be there.
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

Originally posted by WARF
                  I haven't heard much from Slash's new band but my best friend is always tellin' me it's awesome, and SLASH is playing the best guitar of his life.
                  Read my review(s).

The Slash albums are worth your time, but there's nothing there that'll change your life.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
                    Read my review(s).

The Slash albums are worth your time, but there's nothing there that'll change your life.
                    I think SLASH like most bands are searching for a time and a place that no longer exists....

It's actually very depressing, being a fan of music that I cannot find any album of any genre worth listening to.... and If I did like it, nobody else would care for it.

Music is so fucking bad now that even the really bad 90's stuff sounds brilliant.....

It sucks getting old.... it sucks being stuck in a time period of rock n' roll (80's) and having to listen to the same shit over and over again.

I want good new rock music, but it all sucks.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Warf. Do what you like. Listen to what you want. Fuck everyone else.
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
                        I think SLASH like most bands are searching for a time and a place that no longer exists....

It's actually very depressing, being a fan of music that I cannot find any album of any genre worth listening to.... and If I did like it, nobody else would care for it.

Music is so fucking bad now that even the really bad 90's stuff sounds brilliant.....

It sucks getting old.... it sucks being stuck in a time period of rock n' roll (80's) and having to listen to the same shit over and over again.

I want good new rock music, but it all sucks.
                        Welcome to the world most of the rest of us have been living in for the last decade.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                          Warf. Do what you like. Listen to what you want. Fuck everyone else.
                          I listen to what I want. I really don't give a shit.

Some people say my music is too old.

I'm sorry I didn't know music had an expiration date.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2009

I listen to more older music than new music. I do have some bands I like and support but alot of today's music is garbage. Sift out the good stuff, enjoy it, and add it to the great music you already love.

Comment

Working...