X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    Maybe VH should just let Mikey do the singing now. Sounds pretty good to me:

I understand your love for winger now, you need your ears checked

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Sure you have.
      Well, the one fact I know for certain is the tour date will be announced on 3/30, my friend already has the dates listed because he works for a radio station in the upper office. I also know a Florida show has been added in September and that those tickets will go on sale 4/4.

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

You would think after all these years in the Velveetareetas, Vic the Busboy would learn to play Eddie's guitar parts. I see he still hasn't.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
          You would think after all these years in the Velveetareetas, Vic the Busboy would learn to play Eddie's guitar parts. I see he still hasn't.
          Yeah it's odd. The guy's good, no doubt.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Von Halen
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by WARF
            Well, the one fact I know for certain is the tour date will be announced on 3/30, my friend already has the dates listed because he works for a radio station in the upper office. I also know a Florida show has been added in September and that those tickets will go on sale 4/4.
            Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by WARF
              I've heard from various sources that Michael Anthony will be in fact touring with Van Halen as soon as the tour dates are announced on 3/30.
              I'm also speculating that it's possible he might appear on the Ellen show.
              I'm speculating that is complete bullshit.

You do know that Anthony is bringing out a live album with Hagar in May including Van Hagar songs?

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

You do know that Anthony is bringing out a live album with Hagar in May including Van Hagar songs?
                We shall see....

I'm just going by what I've heard, and some of it has been accurate and some has been complete bullshit.

I know that the tour will be announced 3/30 and tickets will go on sale 4/4.

I don't know who will be playing bass. Everyone claims to know something.

I have a rather large group on a social network that includes lots of DLR former musicians, former employess, roadies, publicists, radio hosts , old school members etc etc... and I spend equal time between here and there updating and carrying forth any information given to me....

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by FORD
                  Ya gotta admire the fact that he plays the CVH stuff better than the Hags era stuff.

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Well, that would certainly dig Mike deeper on Ed's shit list...

The MA returning is just speculation....

The tour announcement and dates I consider to be reliable information.

Comment

Working...