Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

I never need a reason to bash Ed. It's Sunday, time to bash Ed for being a bitter old cunt that can't leave home without his son holding his hand. See how easy that was?
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

I'm past giving a fuck what anyone who ever was ever in Van Halen does. Who cares. Does Wolfie wipe his own ass? I don't know.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        Most importantly I miss the days of bashing the fuck of out Ed and Alex. This will give me a reason to as I have been itching to do so.
        Wait, we were supposed to have stopped bashing them?

Why does no one ever tells me these things?

Comment

• Anonymous
          Banned
          • May 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          I'm past giving a fuck what anyone who ever was ever in Van Halen does. Who cares. Does Wolfie wipe his own ass? I don't know.
          If he did, the dog would let us know. And the crazy people here, oops, I mean, the die-hard fans, would lap it up.

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

Originally posted by WARF
            I think David Lee Roth is DONE with Van Halen.
            If he is my only regret is I didn't make it to any of the shows on the final tour. I think Van Hagar would probably sell a decent amount of tickets considering the shit that passes for music nowdays. If I had to go to one more concert before I croaked and my choices were Van Hagar, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus I'd pick Van Hagar.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

If those were my only choices, I'd pick permanent deafness.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Silexxx
                Head Fluffer
                • Sep 2010

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                If he is my only regret is I didn't make it to any of the shows on the final tour. I think Van Hagar would probably sell a decent amount of tickets considering the shit that passes for music nowdays. If I had to go to one more concert before I croaked and my choices were Van Hagar, Justin Beiber, Taylor Swift or Miley Cyrus I'd pick Van Hagar.
                Taylor Swift. No question about it.

Comment

Working...