X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angel
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Damn.
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Von Halen
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Blowie sucked. Is that an oxymoron?

You faggits sit around and bash Warrant, Dokken, Ratt, Van Hagar, Winger, and countless others? But put this pussy music making homo on a pedestal? "Great"? I've never heard one song of his come on the radio, and NOT cause me to turn the channel!

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen

You faggits sit around and bash Warrant, Dokken, Ratt, Van Hagar, Winger, and countless others? But put this pussy music making homo on a pedestal? "Great"? I've never heard one song of his come on the radio, and NOT cause me to turn the channel!
        It's not always about you...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• philouze
          Banned
          • Mar 2004

To each his own, Von. I love the Ziggy and the Scary Monsters albums. I'm not crying, but I'm fucking gutted.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

I've never heard one song of his
            I'm like, so shocked right now...

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Kristy will be devastated that you beat her to the first nay saying post...

Bowie pretty much invented glam so was needed for the bands you mention to exist.

Also everything he did was better than Van Hagar.
              Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-11-2016, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And even his mid 80s albums were better than Warrant or Winger, for fucks sake!

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• twonabomber
                  formerly F A T
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

From Tony Visconti:

He always did what he wanted to do. And he wanted to do it his way and he wanted to do it the best way. His death was no different from his life - a work of Art. He made Blackstar for us, his parting gift. I knew for a year this was the way it would be. I wasn't, however, prepared for it. He was an extraordinary man, full of love and life. He will always be with us. For now, it is appropriate to cry.
                  Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

Also everything he did was better than Van Hagar.
                    Never Let Me Down doesn't get good reviews, and I don't think Bowie even liked it, but I liked it better than Tonight.

Saw the Bowie and NIN tour in '95. I knew Bowie wasn't gonna sing the "crown of shit" line during Hurt.

Bono guested on one song when Bowie played here a few years earlier on the Sound + Vision tour.
                    Last edited by twonabomber; 01-11-2016, 11:51 AM.
                    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Fame and I'm Afraid Of Americans from Howard Stern's birthday show

Last edited by twonabomber; 01-11-2016, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Bad record deals, tasteless albums (i.e.,Tin Machine) and a dismal tour with Moby. What else? Nailed supermodel pussy but sold out Mick Ronson. Same with Brian Eno. Brought forth Stevie Ray Vaughan but was too cheap to pay him to tour. Sucked Bing Crosby's dick big time. Made some downright awful, boring movies TV shows and did I mention he toured with Moby?

R.I.P. you dead limey. You should have died back in 1976 when cocaine still fueled what was left of your creativity. May we never hear 'Blue Jean' again.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                              Bad record deals
                              I thought the Rykodisc deal was well received by the critics. But then, Bowie was on RCA before that. Had to be a step up.

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Slave FORD once again demonstrates his suburban immaturity.

Comment

Working...