Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
    Only the French would call shit "splendid."
    Well...

ORCHESTRE DU SPLENDID- La salsa du démon - 1981... par karine-valery
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

The French are just weird. Some decent fashion and food sense but other than that, they're just weird.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Don't forget about wine and fruit spirits.

So this is the French in your book, weird shit worshippers with "some decent fashion and food sense"?

As for the Eagles, I may have a shitty music sense but I maintain I still think they're excellent musicians.
        Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 01-22-2016, 03:16 PM.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Kristy, you don't like french kissing, or french ticklers?

Comment

• Kristy
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Don't forget about wine and fruit spirits.

So this is the French in your book, weird shit worshippers with "some decent fashion and food sense"?
            Fuck yeah I do

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Watched the History of the Eagles last night on Netflix...

Very interesting. I was always a fan but I didn't know a lot of the early personnel changes.

And like others, I think Felder got screwed as well.

While they would have still been a great band, 'Hotel California' turned them into a legendary band, and that was Felder's baby....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• DONNIEP
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Watched the History of the Eagles last night on Netflix...

Very interesting. I was always a fan but I didn't know a lot of the early personnel changes.

And like others, I think Felder got screwed as well.

While they would have still been a great band, 'Hotel California' turned them into a legendary band, and that was Felder's baby....
                I've watched half of it and it's very interesting. I always liked the Eagles. It's something else seeing Glen tell Don he's gonna kick his ass while they're on stage. I would say I wonder how many conversations like that Dave and Ed had like that bear the end but they weren't hardly even looking at each other.
                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I saw it recently, as well. Went on a little long towards the end, but was pretty interesting on up through 1980. After all I'd heard here and other places, I didn't think Frey came off nearly as much of the dick he had been made out to be.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by WARF
                    It's Splenda you old fuck!

You can put it in the free coffee they give you with your 55 and up meal!
                    That was just one of the epic moments in the final episode of "Breaking Bad".

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Bob Seger released a song for Glenn Frey, on the anniversary of his death.

Bob Seger is giving his new track "Glenn Song" away for free to honor Glenn Frey on the one year anniversary of his death.

Comment

• THEDOCTOR
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Mar 2009

Nice tribute - Seger conveys emotion in his songs like no other

Comment

Working...