Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

The crazy thing being that the servers mining these numbers worldwide are using so much power they are worse for the environment than actual mining.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Without getting to far into my line of work, I've been dealing with these crypto-miner types setting up remote locations filled with servers and IT shit everywhere. I really have to wonder of the legality of it all!
      Bitcoin is synthetic money. It has no intrinsic value and never will. No insurance, no back up plan and its market value comes and goes with each passing day. Bitcoin is nothing more than a computer code existing in virtual wallets that can be easily hacked as these two numbskulls discovered. $4.5 billion in virtual money is not real money at all. This has been scam going on for over 10 years now and a great way to scam people out of real money. There is a complete and total idiot up the street from me who claims he has made millions in Bitcoin yet all I see him doing is driving about in his beat-to-shit 1995 Dodge van doing his best to sucker people out of their saving funds. Fuck Bitcoin.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Kristy
        If I get a FREE t-shirt
        A Tedeschi Trucks shirt? XXXL?

Comment

• Kristy
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

No, a genuine Roth Army I Have No Life Whatsoever T-shirt. One from AMERICA, not that ghetto Euro-trash shit that slave SESH sells.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
            The crazy thing being that the servers mining these numbers worldwide are using so much power they are worse for the environment than actual mining.
            And they seem to be run by ticky autistics that make really bad decisions...

Comment

• Kristy
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Describes Bitcoin perfectly

Comment

Working...