X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Takes me back to weird cars with wings still rolling around, amazing signs on the street, hippies and Beatles songs on the radio. Even as a little kid Yellow Submarine made me go what the hell?
    Me too. And today I do the same thing I did back then when they came on the radio. Change the channel.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Me too. And today I do the same thing I did back then when they came on the radio. Change the channel.
      The Beatles and The Association got a ton of air play and I hated both. If a Rolling Stones song came on it was a breath of fresh air. Can You Hear Me Knocking? Get Off My Cloud blew all that other shit away.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Our local jewelry store had a little jingle that would come on at the top of the hour and tell you what time it was. I still remember that damn thing.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          The Beatles and The Association got a ton of air play and I hated both. If a Rolling Stones song came on it was a breath of fresh air. Can You Hear Me Knocking? Get Off My Cloud blew all that other shit away.
          The Association? Didn't they have only 2 songs? One of which was totally about weed
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

They had more than two and the radio played them a ton. Windy. Cherish and a few more. Here Comes Mary and another one.

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

"Along Comes Mary" was the weed song. and the Circle Jerks cover was better.....

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Of course it’s better. The Association were lame as fuck.

Comment

Working...