• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Switch84
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

Davy Baby and his sister (I don't know which one.) Take your pick: Lisa or Allison!
      "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Roth & Roll
        Foot Soldier
        • Feb 2004

Man - awesome pics gang!

Here's one more - I wonder who that cool dude who replaced Alexis is??
        http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Switch84
          Davy Baby and his sister (I don't know which one.) Take your pick: Lisa or Allison!
          I'm pretty sure it's Alison.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Switch84
            Veteran
            • Feb 2004

ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH! ROTH!
            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
              Man - awesome pics gang!

Here's one more - I wonder who that cool dude who replaced Alexis is??

:p To Hell with Alexis! Just keep the Hot new drummer!

MORE Davy Baby solo......
              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                Veteran
                • Feb 2004

DAVID LEE ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                  Veteran
                  • Feb 2004

Yo Quiero DAVID LEE ROTH!!!
                  Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                    Veteran
                    • Feb 2004

DAVID! DAVID! DAVID!
                    Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                      Veteran
                      • Feb 2004

No 'Diamond Den'!

You can't say I'm spamming, folks! This is the ROTH ARMY fansite, and I'm merely sharing my 'Rothaholism'.......
                      Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                        Veteran
                        • Feb 2004

Wow! Simply, WOW......
                        Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                          Commando
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          Yeah well... You are the only one who thinks so... And it's apparent that THAT is all that matters to you and them so save the, "It's about the BOARD" bullshit for people who might believe you. You've ruined your chance at being a respected mod here...
                          Please, with all due respect, never assume you speak for anyone other than yourself.
                          <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

LADIES' NITE IN BUFFALO? HELL YEAH!!!
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Switch84
                              Veteran
                              • Feb 2004

:p I CAN'T HELP MYSELF..........
                              Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Anyone recall seeing the tour shirt the young kid on the left is wearing? It has a sheep on it, dont remember that particular shirt, anyone have a photo of it? The kids has his shades covering most of it....
                                Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...