• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Hopefully Cat, who is a STELLAR friend of mine as well...
    ROTMFFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Thanks cos I needed a good laugh!!!!!!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• SoCalChelle
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Back on topic
      Formerly Tormented VH Fan
      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• SoCalChelle
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

more?

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by SoCalChelle
          Back on topic
          In all seriousness (no sarcasm or beligerence), is there any way for BMP files to appear on the screen or will they always appear as titles you have to open?

Anyway, that's a sweet pic of Dave. I think that's the one from the FAIR WARNING cover.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
            Veteran
            • Jan 2004

or am I wasting my time?

Comment

• Blacklisted
              Banned
              • Sep 2004

Rikk and Nickdfresh making love.

Rikk is in fact homosexual.

Its not a problem though Rikk. I am sure the army can learn to understand your sexual preference.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

oooooh

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

oooh again

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Blacklisted
                    Rikk and Nickdfresh making love.

Rikk is in fact homosexual.

Its not a problem though Rikk. I am sure the army can learn to understand your sexual preference.
                    BLACKLISTED, I won't ask where you got that disgusting pic. But I will say, if you really need to post it in a Dave pic thread to get my attention, it's okay. I'll see you in the Pen later.
                    Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Sold out Chelle? What about the Roth interview and the Canada trip... We've already hashed that shit out... We're good now... Pete? Yep sold him out to come back. LMAO! Funny how you were so supportive of that until you have a chance to use it against me... A Webbie shared my pics? That turned out to be a lie and he and I discused it at length... Yep I said I'd leave if there was a fight... Changed my mind after you guys dragged Wolf and aesop into your shit last night...I pulled you into a fight last week? LMAO!!! Did I force you to agree with me? LMAO! Listen UP cuz you do not make RULES for me... Yes I know you tried... Think back, I told you to FUCK OFF and here we are... You didnt like that did you? Dg didn't like me telling her where to stick her musical sensorship did she? I didnt tell her how to be a mother, I told her censoring her kids music was her jon not the DJ's or the artits and YOU AGREED... If that pissed HER off, and her boyfreind off TOO FUCKING BAD! Peace with you and Max meant letting you dictate everything for me at this site and guess what... When you actuall posted those RULES for me the other day... It was staring me in the face... Your a fucking lunatic! You want to control people. Your fucking Adolf Hitler man! I don't play that way and me telling you to fuck off is eating you alive abd that is why were here in this little WAR again. You hate peopel to satnd up to you. Well guess what? You cant FORCE me to be nice to dg and Max and you can't scare me into kissing your ass...

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2004

Lord have mercy

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Comment

• Blacklisted
                            Banned
                            • Sep 2004

Rikk is experiencing a difficult point in his life right now. He is deciding whether or not he wants to be homosexual with Nickdfresh or Matt White.

I think he may need to take some time away.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                Sold out Chelle? What about the Roth interview...BLAH BLAH BLAH...kissing your ass...
                                You didn't hear me, did you?

You're not going to convince me or anyone of anything. It's obvious why you're here. So, be happy that you're here. But I saw the fucking PM you sent DG before you tried to bring me into your little fight. And telling her she's a horrible mother ain't very cool. That's the old FAB, the one I thought I was wrong about.

Anyway, I don't care. I don't want to hear your explanations. You say it all for six pages. Six pages of insanity...every name in the book used about these people. And you say a lot more about CHELLE than you just told me. So if you want to talk big, do it. If you want to piss me off and push me to the point of using it, keep it up.

And as for me applauding you before...uh uh. I was disgusted that you could turn on people so fucking quickly that you'd fought with for so long. But it was obviously working for me (and not them). It just said a lot about you. Not them.

Right now, do I hate you? No. I don't give a fuck about you. But I'm tired of reading this shit you've been saying about DG. The "drugs" comment about MAX the other night sure pissed me off.

You constantly post crap about this list of people that sees through MAX and me and how the Webbies are going to get us because you'll tell them to, etc. And the truth is, most people don't give a fuck about any of this. They skip it to get to the rest of the posts.

So, you're not proving shit. But I sure can.

Yes...I know. Another lame-ass reply is coming now, talking about all the things you think you remember from what you said that first night. (The second night was where you start talking about the Webbie.)
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...