Van Halen Pilgrimage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
    You sure didn't, did you? You got PETE and the others in on your little war, you helped PETE get de-modded by selling him out!

That's not playing fair exactly, is it?
    Those people never fought for me... They had their own agenda, it was never about ME. They acted alone... Pete sent me that thread, I never asked for it and ya know, I think it's pretty damned shitty that you keep bringing that up because POJO came to ME regarding that issue and he gave me alot of praise for coming out with it. YOU and he as well as Brownsound all know that was not an easy thing for me to do. It took me days to come forward after he asked me. So fuck you for making it out to be such a shitty thing. I did it for POJO, because he had a mod leak and he wanted to handle it.
    God your dispicable...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by aesop
      Great pick, R&R! And good point, too. I need a laugh at the moment.

Oh, sorry, Rick with 2 k's, you were saying something about being a victim and looking bad in front of your friends...do continue, please. This thread has, after all, long been toast but its downward spiral is mildly amusing to watch...
      Yes, lets not forget to thank Rikk and Max for FKINITUP!

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        Those people never fought for me... They had their own agenda, it was never about ME. They acted alone... Pete sent me that thread, I never asked for it and ya know, I think it's pretty damned shitty that you keep bringing that up because POJO came to ME regarding that issue and he gave me alot of praise for coming out with it. YOU and he as well as Brownsound all know that was not an easy thing for me to do. It took me days to come forward after he asked me. So fuck you for making it out to be such a shitty thing. I did it for POJO, because he had a mod leak and he wanted to handle it.
        God your dispicable...
        Then if you hated me so much, why tell me everything? Why tell me about CHELLE? And BT? And PETE? And GUWAPO?

Why, FAB? Want to answer why you sold them out? And do you really think I'd forgive you after you tried to help them close the Pen?

You've been threatening me for a few days saying you've kept our "last conversation". I just played your game. Why don't you answer the question I just asked?
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

People PLEASE!!!!

This is exactly what Fabulous Shadow both wants and craves........

THE ATTENTION!!!!!

Positive or negative, she doesn't care and it doesn't matter to her cos it's what she does.

I know it's hard but just ignore her.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• lms2

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
              Holy Moly Fabulous Shadow!!!!

I can't believe you would say such garbage regarding your "so called friend" Chelle. :eek:
              HOLY MOLY MAX! I think all that acid you did in HIGH SCHOOL has FKDUP your ability to mature...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by lms2
                Nice try lms... But you know when RIKK is on the war path, not ever ROTH can get his attention...

Comment

• lms2

Yeah... but hey, if Chelle is gonna keep holding out the nudes, might as well throw something up there worth looking at.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by MAX
                    People PLEASE!!!!

THE ATTENTION!!!!!

Positive or negative, she doesn't care and it doesn't matter to her cos it's what she does.

Ummm EXCUSE ME>>>LMAO! The only ones fighting me is you and your BUTT BUDDY! Everyone else is either a friend or just here for the pics you nimconpoop! Oh and FYI... This was good CVH thread, YOU made it about me...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by lms2
                      Yeah... but hey, if Chelle is gonna keep holding out the nudes, might as well throw something up there worth looking at.
                      COOL... Good one... Never seen it before...

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                          People PLEASE!!!!

THE ATTENTION!!!!!

Look in the mirror pal,
                          You're supposed to be a Mod here. Know what that means?
                          To moderate; not instigate. You're supposed to stop this shit, not put fuel on the fuckin fire dude.

Brownsound already asked you to knock it off; which is embarassing in itself, since as a Mod, no one should ever have to tell you that in the first place; let alone continue even after he asked you.

If you want others to "ignore her", why not follow your own advice, instead of taking jabs at her before saying that?
                          http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Roth & Roll
                                Look in the mirror pal,
                                You're supposed to be a Mod here. Know what that means?
                                To moderate; not instigate. You're supposed to stop this shit, not put fuel on the fuckin fire dude.

Brownsound already asked you to knock it off; which is embarassing in itself, since as a Mod, no one should ever have to tell you that in the first place; let alone continue even after he asked you.

If you want others to "ignore her", why not follow your own advice, instead of taking jabs at her before saying that?
                                RnR~ You should be a mod here...

That is the most level headed post that has been made here all day...

Comment

Working...