Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Jesus, you'd think we were at a NOW convention with all this bitching and moaning going on.

I thought this was the Army!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Just so you know, BT, I didn't ask Bill to join any thread. I haven't asked anyone to come over here and fight FAB in this thread whatsoever. I don't give a shit about you or her. It's as simple as that.

The PEN getting moved sucked because it is the most popular thread in this site's history. It brings a LOT of traffic. FAB posting again? Who cares? I don't give a shit about that. If she wants to still attack me in every other thread, let her go nuts. That hurts the site. But I won't take part in this shit anymore. She's probably mad I don't have kids too, or she could use them as leverage to set me off too.

As for lms, LOL...I get criticized for agreeing with her too. You guys love a fight, don't you? You really miss me that much?

What am I agreeing with lms? Because I agreed with her post. It stated exactly what I was feeling. Did I ever ask Bill or anyone to be mean to her? Fuck no. He is nice to her because he wants to be. It's none of my business. I'm glad he is. If she and I are disagreeing, I state it myself. I don't need to ask Bill to say anything. Just like you are doing the fighting and FAB is lurking and probably touching herself reading all this. That's getting someone else to do dirty work. If Bill likes lms, good. He's allowed to like whomever the fuck he wants to.

And furthermore, lms hasn't insulted me in a thread for a while. I no longer feel angry at her for anything. It's that simple. Is it kissing ass? No. It's called realizing that at the moment I have nothing to fight about. So if she posts something and I agree with it, I will post my agreement. So sorry. I know it sucks when I don't keep the fight going.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
        Big Troubles... Its okay if Rikk agrees with me sometimes and disagrees with me others. As far as I know, I am at peace with everyone here. And you know what? It feels good.
        Bingo.

BTW, if Bill PM'd you yesterday with something nice to say, I can state from my own knowledge that there was no alterior motive.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey BT! Thank GOD there is someone here to translate what I said as apposed to what was read...

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
            Jesus, you'd think we were at a NOW convention with all this bitching and moaning going on.

You wanna know how to really piss off a feminist? Walk into a NOW convention, step up to the podium and ask this question:

"Hey, which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home with me, cook me a nice dinner and give me a blowjob, eh?"
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If BT needs to translate what people are saying, then we're really fucking in trouble.

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                Not blaming you. The "sheep pen" is all in fun, then why, please tell me dear God WHY!?, is Ricardo so upset about it? Hmm?
                Because, co-conspirator, we've all worked very hard on the Pen. It's a funny place when it's back on track, and it's been back on track for some weeks now (even through this retarded war). It's brought far more traffic to this site than any other thread in Army history. And I think there could at least be a posted reason for its being moved. And I still hope it's moved back. That's not because of Ally's forum or anything...I think Ally's great. I just think it was doing fine in Main.
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                  If BT needs to translate what people are saying, then we're really fucking in trouble.
                  welcome back my beyotch!
                  "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                    You wanna know how to really piss off a feminist? Walk into a NOW convention, step up to the podium and ask this question:

"Hey, which one of you cute little cupcakes wants to come home with me, cook me a nice dinner and give me a blowjob, eh?"
                    How about holding up a sign like this?:

WANTED: CHICK THAT CAN COOK ITALIAN / FRENCH FOOD, MUST SHAVE (EVERYWHERE), ORAL REQUIRED (AT LEAST FIVE YEARS' EXPERIENCE), CLEANING EXPERIENCE A MUST, NO COMPLAINING. WILL CLOTHE YOU AND GIVE YOU SHOPPING MONEY.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

well nice catching up with a few of you... But since this is a pic forum and theres no pics, its time to say good...ah, what the hell....Fuck ya's.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Why are you posting pictures of Seen BT? Still wanting to professing your undying love for him? Why don't you just email him your love notes, instead of embarrassing yourself on here.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

its a pic forum. I posted a pic. what have you done here lately ass breath?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

better?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

and why are you even talking to me you silly cunt? I speak drivel and Im annoying....Now fuck off and diddle someone else please.

Comment

• Brett
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That was your best? Jesus no wonder you're (take a note stupid) the board punching bag. It's always ironic you know exactly where to go to find all the homosexual pictures you fairy.

Comment

Working...