X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    I beleieve it is and adjective for narcissist...
    Fab, no offense, you of all people should not be giving grammar lessons.

And no it's not. The adjecticve of "narcissist" (spelled correctly BT you moron) is "narcissistic." The word "narcissistical" does not exist.

Go consult a dictionary BT you fucking dumbass before you bring out the big words. Oh and learn to spell too.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
      We gonna meet for the big fight behind the portable?
      Portable your home? Trust me Rikky, if we fought, you wouldn't have a clue what happened.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
        Well he is a busy guy... Work, School, a band and women... yet he still manages to here 24/7... What a man!
        I just starting seeing another chick. She's only 21. That would make her almost half your age!:p
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Brett
          Fab, no offense, you of all people should not be giving grammar lessons.

And no it's not. The adjecticve of "narcissist" (spelled correctly BT you moron) is "narcissistic." The word "narcissistical" does not exist.

Go read a dictionary BT you fucking dumbass.
          still here? if I put an al at the end of any word, and you KNEW what I meant, then what is it that is bothering you? Just the grammar? Are you the grammar police after 6pm est?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            Portable your home? Trust me Rikky, if we fought, you wouldn't have a clue what happened.
            LOL. This is just so hilarious.

But don't forget...my daddy could beat up your daddy.:p
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Look Fab, Brett is trying to be cool, but looking like a fool.... Lets rip his eyes out and skull fuck the Sam-inator! Go back to the links fruit-

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

dad died 2 weeks ago. thanks anyways.

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

And he'll knock you out with a right or left......
                  EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I just starting seeing another chick. She's only 21. That would make her almost half your age!:p
                    Yes and 1/2 the woman... Women are like wine, they get better with age.

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                      still here? if I put an al at the end of any word, and you KNEW what I meant, then what is it that is bothering you? Just the grammar? Are you the grammar police after 6pm est?
                      Aw are you upset you're stupid? I'm sorry.

Maybe you should start a thread about it. Dork.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

you know what? This has all been thrilling, and poking fun at death and cocks, and queers and linkers and mod's...Oh my...but I thought this was a pretty cool site at one time. Now its just a mtter of "who's your friend?, Well I cant be your friend, if he's your friend" kind of a site. I think everyone should take their high holy heads out of their asses. No?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Hey BILL, remember we were just talking about the horrible HALL & OATES?

How about DAVE & OATES?
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Starting with you Mr. Pseudo-Intellectual.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                              And he'll knock you out with a right or left......
                              again...cancer. Keep it up though. A parent dying is great ribbing for all. Right Brett? Eh Rikk?

Comment

• SheAintWaiting
                                Roadie
                                • Apr 2004

Having been hupped to, given a dark star, and been dubbed Newbie, said Dark-starred Newbie scratches her head and says aloud:

How is it that a website dedicated to a peace loving and life-loving man who dedicates HIS time to saving peoples' lives... lets this person go on creating trouble wherever she goes? Every single VH and VH related website where that name is, there is division and strife.

Legend has it that, when banned, this poor creature merely begins creating myriad new handles and continues with the plague that creates nothing but bad feelings between humans with glowing screens.

Dark-starred Newbie wonders... is it not possible on this board to ban by IP? Other boards are able to do it quite handily.

Switching gears now to a more serious tone, it is rather sad to come here and see this AGAIN. Is there NOTHING that can be done? It seems like there are a lot of good hearted but (perhaps?) misguided men throwing stones at each other and not even realizing where the dissention is coming from.

I guess maybe this is a form of entertainment for some of you that I'm too simple and oafish to understand. I guess I'm from the old school where we were taught to do whatever's possible and necessary if not to keep peace, then at least to keep dignity and respect.

I stopped reading a couple of OTHER boards because of the ugly influence of this person, and now the black cloud hangs over the Army again as well. If there's nothing that can be done, or if no one WANTS to do anything, maybe I'll just have to go retro and sit down with a gosh darned BOOK for relaxation.

Won't somebody please stop this?

sAw
                                "I won't tour on a greatest hits record, that's like basically saying, we're over. Wasted. Biggest waste of time in the world. Strictly money." -Sammy Hagar, 1996.

Comment

Working...