Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

What you fail to realize is: the asshole driving the car not only went to pass in a NO PASSING ZONE, but he also went up onto the curb that was across the street from the original lane he was in.

You want to talk traffic laws, fine. But don't turn a blind eye on obvious broken traffic laws because you have a bias against against one party. Your rant is how bicycles are the work of the devil. My rant is how you are using an example and celebrating the injury of people who were not in the group of irresponsible bicyclists you keep talking about. They were following their laws. The guy that plowed into them wasn't.
    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• jacksmar
      Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Fine, traffic law broken. Would he have dragged another car, school bus, Ford truck, semi, city bus, wrecker, SUV, cement truck, or mini? No.

Bicycles aren’t the work of the devil, Al. Don’t get Huffy (trademark).
      They don’t belong on the streets with the vehicles I named above.
      And FYI, while running a lunch errand 4 bikes: 1 ran a stop w/adult, 1 ran a stop sign w/kid, 1 crossing street on Don’t Walk, 1 ran light restricted intersection.
      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
        Fine, traffic law broken. Would he have dragged another car, school bus, Ford truck, semi, city bus, wrecker, SUV, cement truck, or mini? No.
        Could he have potentially hurt them? Yes

Man, would you hate living here. Bicycles are prohibited from riding on the sidewalk, thus made to go in the street.
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jacksmar
          Bicycles don’t belong on public roads. Get a clue.
          i ride, too, and all i gotta say is fuck you.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• jacksmar
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

I can see that twobomber. It would be nice if you stayed off the road though since the training wheels just came off.

And when I’m at the Burke Lakefront Airport in June, beware of a 4 wheel drive w/40” tires, Classic Roth Van Halen blaring from the stereo and bumper sticker that says:

Police station toilet stolen
            ....Cops have nothing to go on.

&

Former Miltary Sniper: Don't bother running, you'll only die tired
            A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

my 4 wheel drive only has 31's but at least i'm a good enough driver that i can get my rig around a couple cyclists without fucking anything up.
              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

Working...