Woman auctions father's ghost on eBay

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

With just three hours left to run on the clock Monday, the highest bid was just shy of 15,000 dollars, according to the eBay website.

Comment

• David Van Via
      Sniper
      • Apr 2004

So how much did this bad boy go for in the end?
      Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

I'd buy it and sent it to Sammy Hagar's house. When he finally confronts the ghost in terror, screaming "WHAT ARE YOU??!?!?!?!?", all the while pissing his banana pants, the ghost could say it's his career.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

Didn't someone just recently bottle a fart and put it up for auction? Or was that just a really bad embarassing dream?

"FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• smaz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            Didn't someone just recently bottle a fart and put it up for auction? Or was that just a really bad embarassing dream?
            Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

Working...