• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ozzy Fudd
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

OZZY WHEN WILL YOU LEARN

And I just did it again too :confused:

We went to our favorite Chinese Restaurant Tonight and did our usual taste each other's plates,

Well Fuck me if i didn't stick my foot in my mouth again.

We are eating along and she asks if it would like a taste of her Stuffed Clam.

I look up and see that no one is behind her so i Say real sexy like... Honey i had a taste of your clam last night.

All Of a sudden There's a Painful Sharp kick under the table Right in my fuckin Shin Bone.

Big Pissed off Red Eyes glare at me and Motion to look Behind me ,I did not want too look Cuz i knew i did it again. I did not go to the buffet island again ( because i would have to walk past the people where BEHIND ME ) but sat there waiting until she had finished up then we left.i got Bitched at all the way home.

I WILL FROM NOW ON ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND ME. i'm getting my ass kicked to many times lately
    Roth Army MP
    Originally posted by Panamark
    Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
    or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
    Originally posted by BITEYOASS
    She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
    Originally posted by JAY HALE
    so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• JimmytheWurm
      Full On Cocktard
      • Oct 2004

You know, some girls actually like to joke around about sex. Getting kicked in the restaraunt was your own fault, although I don't see why you couldn't walk past those people to go to the buffet. EVERYBODY LIKES SEX. Anybody who says otherwise is either a liar or they are selling something (like missionaries trying to sell God to "heathens").

I really don't understand why you would take a punch in the gut so hard it knocked the wind out of you though. I would expect a laugh from a comment like that. Your lady needs to grow a better sense of humor. If I were you, the more she hit me, the sillier I would act until she gave in. Either that or as soon as she hit me I would simply excuse myself and go to the car to show my distaste.

Anyway, I hate this F-ING "Girl Power" nonsense. I see women treating men like shit these days... that's not America...that's not even Canada.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by JimmytheWurm
        You know, some girls actually like to joke around about sex. Getting kicked in the restaraunt was your own fault, although I don't see why you couldn't walk past those people to go to the buffet. EVERYBODY LIKES SEX. Anybody who says otherwise is either a liar or they are selling something (like missionaries trying to sell God to "heathens").

I really don't understand why you would take a punch in the gut so hard it knocked the wind out of you though. I would expect a laugh from a comment like that. Your lady needs to grow a better sense of humor. If I were you, the more she hit me, the sillier I would act until she gave in. Either that or as soon as she hit me I would simply excuse myself and go to the car to show my distaste.

Anyway, I hate this F-ING "Girl Power" nonsense. I see women treating men like shit these days... that's not America...that's not even Canada.
        Wow you got it kinda wrong . she just don't like some sexual shit i do in public . I lived a life as a (and this is hard to say Being who i am ) battered husband for 5 years she was a mean fuckin drunk as well as sober I have been taught never hit a woman i hit back one day after she kicked me in the balls i thought i had killed her it was just one fast shot telling her you wanna fight like a man today is your day" Christ, when i caught her fuckin a friend of mine i broke his jaw and cracked a rib" anyway i circled punched her right to the temple. it was not a good sight, i soon was labeled woman beater no matter how many people stood up for me an told how much abuse i put up with the LADY i am with is one funny little woman and i think tries to take the loose cannon rocker outa me and make me more HUMAN so to speak. It's a tough roe for her to hoe and believe it or not she is funnier than me at times.

Oh well fuckit on with the better me
        Roth Army MP
        Originally posted by Panamark
        Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
        or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
        Originally posted by BITEYOASS
        She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
        Originally posted by JAY HALE
        so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Buz
          • Dec 2004

Re: Well Ya Just Cant Joke Around Anymore

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
          While Out shopping for the new bedroom set at a huge Outlet Warehouse, my wife and i stop at the bed section and we pause at the One with the padded Head Board now (not knowing the sales man was right behind us) I said to my Wife Aww Look honey they made a Head board with you in mind, and before i knew it She did one of those Trunk Twists She does at her health spa, With her little fist balled Up tighter than a fuckin rock hit me just right Into my Solar Plexus region Knocking the fuckin air right out of me Gasping for air and Life i am bent over making sounds like a little girl You stupid Jerk she says and walks off to another Bed .mean while the guy behind me is biting a hole in his cheek to try to keep from laughing aloud. now wipein away the tears and starting to come around, i got out these words out. you should see her when she cant find the remote.

We Did not Buy that bed
          Son of a Bitch!

Comment

Working...