Oh well then, go ahead and fuck her !
      LMMFAO!

Twice!

Comment

• Anton LaVey
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jul 2004

Damn, guys...you are all so SUPPORTIVE.

I love my wife, but I don't think I could NOT fuck this secretary. I am sorry, I am just a horny fucker...and to pass up a GRACE KELLY look-a-like...are you kidding?

To tell you the truth, I HOPE she is SERIOUS in a way, but in another way...I'd hate to be a cheater. But, DAMN!!!!

Comment

• lms2

No sympathy here...

I hope you fuck her, she is a lousy lay, and your wife finds out!

But thats just me.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
            No sympathy here...

I hope you fuck her, she is a lousy lay, and your wife finds out!

But thats just me.
            I have to agree with you on this one.

Is it really worth it?

You say you LOVE your wife,but do you?
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Anton LaVey
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Jul 2004

Never damn someone until you are in their position.

You guys are either GODS or you've never felt this kind of temptation.

Remember!..... GRACE KELLY....

Comment

• lms2

I didn't damn you... just gave you my honest opinion.

It is not for me to judge you and your wife's relationship, or your desires for women other than your wife...

Just sort of saying the grass just looks greener on the other side of the fence, but in my opinion, "theres no place like home"!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Anton LaVey
                  You guys are either GODS or you've never felt this kind of temptation.

That's why you have a right hand dude!!

Comment

• Anton LaVey
                    Roth Army Recruit
                    • Jul 2004

When it comes to....extreme beauty + willingness to fuck....I am a weak, weak man.

Goddamnit. What a wonderful/terrible situation to be in. Fuckin' life...gotta live it.

Comment

• jojo2371
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Nov 2004

first off is she hotter than your wife ? if so i would lean towards fuckin her ! 2nd if u do fuck her are u prepared for your wife to find out? cuz that shit always seems to find the light of day no matter how well you cover your tracks ! if she is really hot and you do fuck her chances are its gonna be really fuckin good sex and that in turn will cause u to have diarhea of the mouth were ur gonna be out with the guys standin there lookin like a 5 yr old that just shit his pants and doesnt know who to tell but u gotta say something and so u will tell ur boys in utter secrecy that u tapped that ass 6 ways to sunday and like fools they'll go home to their wives or girlfriends and tell them and of course eventually word will get back to the soon to be ex-mrs.anton lavey
                      me personally i am a big fan of grace kelly around the time she was in the movie to catch a thief so i'd make every attempt to knock the bottom outta that !!!!!!!

Comment

• Anton LaVey
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jojo2371
                        first off is she hotter than your wife ? if so i would lean towards fuckin her ! 2nd if u do fuck her are u prepared for your wife to find out? cuz that shit always seems to find the light of day no matter how well you cover your tracks ! if she is really hot and you do fuck her chances are its gonna be really fuckin good sex and that in turn will cause u to have diarhea of the mouth were ur gonna be out with the guys standin there lookin like a 5 yr old that just shit his pants and doesnt know who to tell but u gotta say something and so u will tell ur boys in utter secrecy that u tapped that ass 6 ways to sunday and like fools they'll go home to their wives or girlfriends and tell them and of course eventually word will get back to the soon to be ex-mrs.anton lavey
                        me personally i am a big fan of grace kelly around the time she was in the movie to catch a thief so i'd make every attempt to knock the bottom outta that !!!!!!!

Goddamn, man. You fucking got this shit figured out. Best advice, I've heard yet. Makes a lot of goddamn sense. Men...we just can't keep our fucking mouths shut about good sex.

Comment

• jojo2371
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Nov 2004

yeah cuz i live it ,the current girlfriends leave me cuz they catch me cheatin and the chix i cheat with just become the current girlfriend,its a viscious cycle that never ends but its all i know and love ,so what if i cry myself to sleep every nite at the age of 33 cuz i have never known true love !!!!!!

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by jojo2371
                            yeah cuz i live it ,the current girlfriends leave me cuz they catch me cheatin and the chix i cheat with just become the current girlfriend,its a viscious cycle that never ends but its all i know and love ,so what if i cry myself to sleep every nite at the age of 33 cuz i have never known true love !!!!!!
                            It's sad your have never found true love.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• jojo2371
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Nov 2004

lol dan actually i have and managed to fuck it up ,cool thing was i got a front row seat to her marriage this past september,i wanted to be an asshole but her parents have and still do treat me like one of there own so i just sat there like and idiot wishin i was any were but there ,u know maybe one of these days i learn my lesson but until then i will be stuck in a 1night+plus jacuzzi room for 39.95 mode!!!!!!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

If you really MUST have her then I say you go to your wife and ask for a divorce FIRST. Get rid of the baggage and make yourself FREE to proceed? Why should you get to "HAVE" this other woman while your wife sits idly by? IMO~ The fact that you are even considering cheating shows just how committed you are to your wife in the first place. Do her a favor and cut her loose. Let HER find someone who can't stand the thought of not having HER! You want to have your cake and eat it too... What a guy!

Comment

Working...