• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
      He wants to eat her pussy not cake.
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Well... I'd love to clean her clock! I dispise women who mess with married men! Oh well... what comes around goes around.... (RATT)

Comment

• chunkashin!!
          Roadie
          • Nov 2004

Well, We all live once so,.. Why not give into human instincts which is to FUCK EVERY WOMAN POSSIBLE and just go ahead and do it.... Just dont get caught and you should be fine.
          "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• chunkashin!!
            Roadie
            • Nov 2004

Originally posted by chunkashin!!
            Well, We all live once so,.. Why not give into human instincts which is to FUCK EVERY WOMAN POSSIBLE and just go ahead and do it.... Just dont get caught and you should be fine.
            Actually thats wrong,.. Well, Get friendly and see what kina gal she is.
            "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• Golden AWe
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Re: I Need Your Advice!!!

Originally posted by Anton LaVey
              I have this situation. My father has a secretary who is extremely beautiful and really likes me (as an interesting person). We talk on the phone sometimes (business related) and she quips certain things that may be perceived as flirting. My wife says she is flirting, I say she is just cutting up with me, because I do that alot with women and everyone else...

Here's the deal? IS she flirting? If so, how MUCH SO?

Examples: I call one day and a voice answers, I think it's her, but it sounds deeper (like a person with a cold), I say, "Who is this?" The voice responds, "Who did you want it to be?". I say, "Oh...I know who it is now." The voice responds, "Yeah...it's who you wanted it to be, isn't it?"

This person has also called me the "most unique person...ever" and said she would love to be me (walk in my shoes) for just a day...and "get in my head" to see what I am thinking. Now, bear in mind, we cut up quite a bit and I just take it with a grain of salt, BUT my wife says she is flirting (seriously)...

What do you guys think?? :confused:

Why don't you ask Dr. Arvi Von Beast?

He knows everything!

All the patients have found answers to their questions.

Originally posted by Cato
              Golden, why are you FAT?
              Originally posted by lesfunk
              Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
              http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                Roadie
                • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                Why don't you ask Dr. Arvi Von Beast?

He knows everything!

All the patients have found answers to their questions.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=1
                Now thats handy!

Comment

• academic punk
                  Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Hold it...I think we all need to step back hgere and look at the bigger picture...and that is that THIS GUY IS NOT WORTHY OF HIS HANDLE!!!!

ANTON LAVEY WOULD KICK YOUR "Ooooo, what should I do? I think she's flirting with me? what do YOU guys think?" ASS HARD YOU WOULD WISH FOR SANCTUARY IN HELL!!!!

You are soooooooo not worhty of that name. I personally suggest you change your handle to "Pussy-whipped and Hard-up".

Once you've done that, here's what I would do: NEVER talk to this woman again, she obviosuly is TOYING with you, and even if she does let you screw her, it'll only be as her little plaything. she'd give you the once, you'd become obsessed, becuase you'll know instantly that you've NEVER had a pussy so good and NEVER will again. she'd stop speaking to you, you'll, at the least, kill yourself in anguish and impotency.

Or, alternatively, your wife finds you talking to her one of these days and tears your fucking dick off and wears it around ner neck as a reminder of who owns your balls (and it ain't you)(welcome to married life).

Either way, you are completely unworthy of your chosen title.

Just my two cents. Mazel Tov.

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chunkashin!!
                    Also you have not lived until your had a STD.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                      Roadie
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                      Also you have not lived until your had a STD.
                      Ah.

Originally posted by academic punk
                      Hold it...I think we all need to step back hgere and look at the bigger picture...and that is that THIS GUY IS NOT WORTHY OF HIS HANDLE!!!!

ANTON LAVEY WOULD KICK YOUR "Ooooo, what should I do? I think she's flirting with me? what do YOU guys think?" ASS HARD YOU WOULD WISH FOR SANCTUARY IN HELL!!!!

You are soooooooo not worhty of that name. I personally suggest you change your handle to "Pussy-whipped and Hard-up".

Once you've done that, here's what I would do: NEVER talk to this woman again, she obviosuly is TOYING with you, and even if she does let you screw her, it'll only be as her little plaything. she'd give you the once, you'd become obsessed, becuase you'll know instantly that you've NEVER had a pussy so good and NEVER will again. she'd stop speaking to you, you'll, at the least, kill yourself in anguish and impotency.

Or, alternatively, your wife finds you talking to her one of these days and tears your fucking dick off and wears it around ner neck as a reminder of who owns your balls (and it ain't you)(welcome to married life).

Either way, you are completely unworthy of your chosen title.

Just my two cents. Mazel Tov.
                      True.

Comment

• Jickson
                        Groupie
                        • Oct 2004

Re: I Need Your Advice!!!

Originally posted by Anton LaVey
                        I have this situation. My father has a secretary who is extremely beautiful and really likes me (as an interesting person). We talk on the phone sometimes (business related) and she quips certain things that may be perceived as flirting. My wife says she is flirting, I say she is just cutting up with me, because I do that alot with women and everyone else...

Here's the deal? IS she flirting? If so, how MUCH SO?

Examples: I call one day and a voice answers, I think it's her, but it sounds deeper (like a person with a cold), I say, "Who is this?" The voice responds, "Who did you want it to be?". I say, "Oh...I know who it is now." The voice responds, "Yeah...it's who you wanted it to be, isn't it?"

This person has also called me the "most unique person...ever" and said she would love to be me (walk in my shoes) for just a day...and "get in my head" to see what I am thinking. Now, bear in mind, we cut up quite a bit and I just take it with a grain of salt, BUT my wife says she is flirting (seriously)...

What do you guys think?? :confused:
                        There is an old Romanian superstition that what you need to do in this situation is punch yourself in the balls and eat a bowl of raw squid. that should make it better.

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Oct 2004

Last edited by Vivian Campbell; 01-03-2005, 09:16 PM.
                          The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• Vivian Campbell
                            Head Fluffer
                            • Oct 2004

Originally posted by academic punk

Or, alternatively, your wife finds you talking to her one of these days and tears your fucking dick off .
                            The Fat Lady is singing for Van Hagar.

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=392002

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                              Roadie
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Vivian Campbell
                              Hmm, a naked man,... charming.

Comment

• Anton LaVey
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jul 2004

Ok, I've been told:

1) She IS flirting
                                2) Fuck her
                                3) She IS toying with me
                                4) I don't love my wife
                                5) Cut loose my wife
                                6) STD
                                7) I don't own my balls
                                8) I am not worthy of my name

Damn, gotta hand it to the Roth Army. We are versatile.

Here's the truth of the matter. I was just a gigolo in my early years, but I've been married quite a while now and never gave cheating a moment's thought. Until recently...

Truth of the matter is...I LUST. I am a guy. But, when it comes down to it, I don't think I could actually cheat. Anyway, thanks for the advice.

Comment

Working...