Are any of you property owners, besides your home?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
    You are the loser of loser's dude.
    Dude, if you're gonna make some big statement, at least don't come off like an illiterate ass when you're doing it.

Take care, GUWAPO. Can't wait 'til you find someone to blame on here for another personal issue in your life.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• DrMaddVibe
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

Years ago, my wife and I were in a situation where we had completed the building of our new home and our old home which had been on the market for quite some time wasn't selling. We looked into renting the home. It wasn't the Taj Mahal, but it sure as hell wasn't a trailer either. It sat on an acre and 3/4 so the lot was massive...close to shopping...any how, we rent a movie that night and it changed our whole perspective. After reading your story Max I immedietly thought of this incident. The movie....Pacific Heights. Check it out.

Here's to better renters!
      http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x...auders1zl5.gif
      http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c4...willywonka.gif

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rebel
        On topic:

Now THERE'S a thought.......

Hmmm, staying on topic......

we should debate this
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Katydid
          I am a Giant CUNT
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          Lesson #1 - Never rent to katydid

Lesson #2 - Never sue the poor

Lesson #3 - If you want to own property as an investment, find land ripe for development.

Half the reason I'm lounging at 42. [ that and NEVER sign away your publishing ]
          Lounge Machine, I have never rented in my life. My home is a duplex, I downsized after the kids were gone. I rented it to an Englishman for 5 years, he was an anestheist in the emergency heart unit at the hospital. He paid on time or early, never missed any rent. I had one who traveled and was only there once or twice a month for a few days, he did the same. He also did repairs and I took it off the rent. One woman going thru a divorce rented a few months, she painted and papered, and etc. I took it off the rent. I have had more good tenants than bad.

One girl had a little black and white long hair dog, name starts with a P. Locked it in there 3 days at a time. I worked all time, finally I heard it howling one day. Counted the days till she came home. It shredded the front door, the venetian blinds, and messed and wet all over the floor. I had a lot of expense getting it back in shape to rent. Then one young guy a neigbor begged me to give him a chance. He turned the baseboard heat on high and kept the windows open, and installed large spotlights. Hid out at rent time. I finally got mad and called his dad, and he said, "Keep his new couch for the rent..."

I rent it out furnished, that way they can't say, "Well, I need a month to find a place to store my furniture, and get a place..."

I haven't rented it since February though. Opened it up to be a foster parent and that did not work out. Now have it for sale. Would be a good deal for someone; live in one side and rent out the other side...would make the payment.

I have had perfect credit since I was 16, owned various corporations, ( a Plumbing and Marbleland, an Eyeware Corp with distibutors all over the world)...so don't cast dispersion on me.

My house payments are current. At one time it was paid for, then I borrowed money against it. The interest can be taken off my income tax.

I have never had to take anyone to court, or lost any money really in the 10 years I have rented it out.

Comment

• Northern Girl
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
            Lounge Machine, I have never rented in my life. My home is a duplex, I downsized after the kids were gone. I rented it to an Englishman for 5 years, he was an anestheist in the emergency heart unit at the hospital. He paid on time or early, never missed any rent. I had one who traveled and was only there once or twice a month for a few days, he did the same. He also did repairs and I took it off the rent. One woman going thru a divorce rented a few months, she painted and papered, and etc. I took it off the rent. I have had more good tenants than bad.

One girl had a little black and white long hair dog, name starts with a P. Locked it in there 3 days at a time. I worked all time, finally I heard it howling one day. Counted the days till she came home. It shredded the front door, the venetian blinds, and messed and wet all over the floor. I had a lot of expense getting it back in shape to rent. Then one young guy a neigbor begged me to give him a chance. He turned the baseboard heat on high and kept the windows open, and installed large spotlights. Hid out at rent time. I finally got mad and called his dad, and he said, "Keep his new couch for the rent..."

I rent it out furnished, that way they can't say, "Well, I need a month to find a place to store my furniture, and get a place..."

I haven't rented it since February though. Opened it up to be a foster parent and that did not work out. Now have it for sale. Would be a good deal for someone; live in one side and rent out the other side...would make the payment.

I have had perfect credit since I was 16, owned various corporations, ( a Plumbing and Marbleland, an Eyeware Corp with distibutors all over the world)...so don't cast dispersion on me.

My house payments are current. At one time it was paid for, then I borrowed money against it. The interest can be taken off my income tax.

I have never had to take anyone to court, or lost any money really in the 10 years I have rented it out.

Katy, sometimes a simple "fuck off" will suffice.
            Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              Katy, sometimes a simple "fuck off" will suffice.
              :p (I wonder who actually read through that whole novel)
              Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
              Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

You are right Northern Girl. Teddy Boy just picks at me. We have been in THE WALL for going on two years, he and ALinChainz.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

You are right Northern Girl. Teddy Boy just picks at me. We have been in THE WALL for going on two years, he and ALinChainz.
                  Yeah for no reason huh Katy ...

Tell the truth for once.

You're not even close to being a DLR fan, why are you here?

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                    Yeah for no reason huh Katy ...

Tell the truth for once.

You're not even close to being a DLR fan, why are you here?
                    You are a sports nut who pushes his own agenda and suckered poor PO Jo in. I have never heard you say anything good about any ROTH; OR ANYONE ELSE, COME TO THINK OF IT....

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

No, NOTHING simple EVER works on katydid
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chunkashin!!
                        Roadie
                        • Nov 2004

You are a sports nut who pushes his own agenda and suckered poor PO Jo in. I have never heard you say anything good about any ROTH; OR ANYONE ELSE, COME TO THINK OF IT....
                        Your here just to rant your offensive christian bullshit.
                        "I want you to punch me in the face One second prior to take off, so it softens the blow"

Comment

• ODShowtime
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Would you shut the fuck up? I asked an important question and I don't need you flappin' yer jaws and burying it.
                          gnaw on it

Comment

• Rebel
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Feb 2004

Another clusterfucked thread.....nice
                            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

Working...