X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
    That is a lot of words (however off base they may be) for someone with little to no interest.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• RogueHorseman
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

I'm sooooo glad we took this stellar vacation, "best friend" *giggle* -- they can't bother us here! *giggle*
      Last edited by RogueHorseman; 02-03-2005, 05:41 PM.
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Geez MAX, you must have really done something to piss off the cowboy to make him go seek out a picture like that!

Yippee Kiyaa!
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Marilyn Manson
          Roth Army Recruit
          • Feb 2005

Lookin 4 the one who up holds the end of the world

I am the piece maker lookin 4 that un lawful piece and i will the clame u with my wild stalyon and we will run the under world to geather.
          Hows this 4 a quote?
          Mr. Piece Maker

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Ok guys... Seriously... Don't start with this posting pictures BULLSHIT.
            Let's give it a rest for a day or two and see if it can just DIE down. No calls, no pms, no posts... OK

Comment

• RogueHorseman
              Commando
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
              ...Let's give it a rest for a day or two and see if it can just DIE down. No calls, no pms, no posts... OK
              We've all tried that in good faith, several times now to no avail, Fab.

Well, "all" with the notable exception of a certain delusional asswipe who thinks it is perfectly acceptable to make threats against a women who shuns him.

And, over nothing more than his inability to let go of something that never was anything much of note, in reality...

Is that "Imaginary Lover" by ARS I hear starting up on the juke?

lol...
              <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• aesop
                Commando
                • Oct 2004

LMAO!!! This fucking thread isn't quite the hangout it used to be...
                Barkeep, I'll have a glass of your finest Pinot Nior, with a Jim Beam chaser...

And I'll be shooting pool there in the corner alone away from the fighting and bickering. Just keep the serving wench nearby...
                Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
                  We've all tried that in good faith, several times now to no avail, Fab.
                  Speak for yourself. Until you started attacking me, Gary Cooper, I made one joke directed at MAX and then suggested that you guys all fight in another thread.

The only PM I've given you in the past few weeks has been a friendly (and unanswered one). RG pm'd yesterday (I didn't respond). I have no idea what MAX is doing or not doing. But he is my friend. And I suggest if you have a problem with him, take it up with him in PMs or in that other thread I suggested.

I am perfectly capable of not giving a fuck about any of this because...I don't give a fuck about any of this. The only thing that angers me in this situation is that, once again, threads are being filled up with the same DG bullshit, whoever's fault it is. Two people have complained in the last five minutes that this stupid fight is ruining the bar mood. Hell, KATYDID hasn't caused this much dismay at our local tavern.

Now can you please stick to this thread (http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...threadid=16502) from now on if you want to:

1) Make accusations towards MAX.
                  2) Attack me for no reason.

MAX, this goes for you too.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                    LMAO!!! This fucking thread isn't quite the hangout it used to be...
                    Barkeep, I'll have a glass of your finest Pinot Nior, with a Jim Beam chaser...
                    Absolutely. Here's a meal on the house too in case this mindless bickering has been bothering you.

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• aesop
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

Ahhh... Thanks! Not sure what that thingy is on the plate, though. Think I'll stick to the booze...

...And Taco Bell on the way home.
                      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by aesop
                        Ahhh... Thanks! Not sure what that thingy is on the plate, though. Think I'll stick to the booze...

...And Taco Bell on the way home.
                        I once got food poisoning from Taco Bell.

Here's what my five days following the meal were like...

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• GAR
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                          Hey I am a single parent and business owner as well.
                          When Rogue refers to his lawnmower as a business, at minimum what he means is he earns a living with it.

A shopping cart is not recognized by the IRS as a depreciable asset. Sorry, not a real business you got there Fabs

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

This is over the top.
                            Jello shooters all around!

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

"Can't 'ya here the voices, MAN?!?"

Mr. White of the ROTH ARMY

Comment

• RogueHorseman
                                Commando
                                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                                Speak for yourself. Until you started attacking me, Gary Cooper, I made one joke directed at MAX and then suggested that you guys all fight in another thread.

The only PM I've given you in the past few weeks has been a friendly (and unanswered one). RG pm'd yesterday (I didn't respond). I have no idea what MAX is doing or not doing. But he is my friend. And I suggest if you have a problem with him, take it up with him in PMs or in that other thread I suggested.

I am perfectly capable of not giving a fuck about any of this because...I don't give a fuck about any of this. The only thing that angers me in this situation is that, once again, threads are being filled up with the same DG bullshit, whoever's fault it is. Two people have complained in the last five minutes that this stupid fight is ruining the bar mood. Hell, KATYDID hasn't caused this much dismay at our local tavern.

Now can you please stick to this thread (http://www.no.cause.he.attacked.here...threadid=16502) from now on if you want to:

1) Rebuff threats and false accusations made by MAX.
                                2) Attack me for putting stock in same false accusations.

MAX, this goes for you too.
                                Rikk, you really don't get it, do you?

The LAST thing we want to do is "continue this via PM's, etc," with the guy. He's gotten way, way, WAY out there... No one wants it to stop more than me, and RG is of the same mind.

Funny, in the PM to me you mentioned, you sure seemed to realize that yourself at the time.

I tried so very hard to take the high road, for so long, and went so far out of my way to stay friendly with him that it isn't even funny.... but eventually enough was said and done, enough two-faced lies were told in public and private, enough unwanted phone calls were made that he dragged me into the fray and down to his shitty level... well, not quite. I'll be damed if I'll be associated with a man who takes it upon himself to abuse a woman -- over nothing more than a brused ego trip about an imaginary lover...

Tell your pal to shut up, make it stick, and watch how fast this bullshit clears out to stay.
                                Last edited by RogueHorseman; 02-03-2005, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Working...