X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I'm not a very creative bartender. I could suggest maybe a Long Island Ice Tea?

I've had some of the toughest Long Island Ice Teas on this planet, particularly one in a bar in Cleveland. This fucking thing was in a giant mug and was tough as nails to get through.

Care to try?
    All right! I like to try drinks I don't know yet. And my stomach needs cleaning.
    posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
      All right! I like to try drinks I don't know yet. And my stomach needs cleaning.
      This ice tea is known to kill tumors.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

This ice tea is known to kill tumors.
        You know, I never step back.
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

We keep one bottle of malt vinegar for special occasions, such as you requesting some.

I must warn you, though, that the malt vinegar is vintage 1978 and we always play COPACABANA on the jukebox when we serve it.
          You rock RIKK! I'll struggle with the Manilow for some Vinegar for the chips!

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

NATRA keeps an old statue of Manilow in the Bar's storage room in the basement. After each shift, we worship it and recite the words to COPACABANA in a circle. Grown men weep.

I think I need some air.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Yeah! And then have this, it'll cheer you up.

(it's not only meant to cure hallucinating mormons, it's a universal, unfallible northern-frog's remedy)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Nov 2004

Cheers.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Thanks Jerome!

I believe I will drink up and then put on I KNOW A LITTLE from STREET SURVIVORS. Killer song!

Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

"Baby I can guess the rest...."

Rock on Bro! Off to work!

"Got One Foot out the Door....Time to hit the Road........"

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Talk soon, bro! Here's one more whiskey before you hit the road...
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ms. Conduct
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2005

Fish and Chips sounds great! Give me a cold Guinness to chase it.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ms. Conduct
                          Fish and Chips sounds great! Give me a cold Guinness to chase it.
                          Mmm... Nice choice. I feel sympathy for you.

Comment

• Ms. Conduct
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2005

sympathy?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ms. Conduct
                              sympathy?
                              No easy pun about your picture comment. I just love Ireland and Guinness, so...
                              Cheers, young lady!

Comment

• Ms. Conduct
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2005

Ever been to Ireland Jer. It's beautiful. I kicked some Prod ass in the IRA!

Comment

Working...