Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roguesgirl
    Veteran
    • Jan 2005

Fab posting pics of naked women...thats classic.

She really is a lezzzz. Holy shit!!

So many people have told me that she really digs me and thats why she is sooo intrigued with my sex life...never thought it was true until now.
    TLC
    You KNOW I got the blues.
    Can you dig it?
    Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• pete
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

tee hee

Comment

• kentuckyklira
        Veteran
        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
        don't worry...we're open 24/7...
        OK, I´ll have a Four Roses bourbon, cut the ice, and a Kölsch!
        http://images.zeit.de/gesellschaft/z...ie-540x304.jpg

Comment

• academic punk
          Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
          Only if you can say it...how's your Italian? Any better than your French?

Judging from the quality and tone of your arguments, I'd assume Fab's "Frenching" abilities are pretty good....

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            ...blah blah blah...
            VAN HLN's other name is VH LINKS SUCKS. He told me in a PM the other day that you guys were chatting. Any other lies, GUWAPO?

You've taken shit out of context and you know. Think about it...I am your signature, you post about nothing but me 90% of the time. I devote 1/10 of my time to you.

I told FAB that I was posting that conversation and she was fine. It's all there in black and white. Either she's lying or you are. Which is it? Were you (and Pete) really going to attack PMARK and POJO, as well as MAX and myself for some stupid power trip? And after hiding your ugly face for a month or so, did you come back more bitter than ever that it didn't work and people didn't flock to join your little cause? VH LINKS SUCKS (VAN HLN) has been sending me enough threats, and then he told me you guys were chatting. And this guy saw VAN HALEN several times on the current tour and loves Sam. So, want to explain how you choose your friends, dickhead? I didn't see the current tour and hate Sam and have always been clear about that. He did see the tour and thinks Sam "offered a lot to Van Halen" (his words). But now's he's your bud?

You're a loser. Keep going. It's not proving shit. You're a laughing stock. Not one person I used to speak to treats me any differently with your McCarty-esque bullshit. I am touched that you have nothing to think about here other than me.

What's the matter? Did CHELLE's site get too boring? During December, you were practically a stranger. Was that because you were tired of being the FEATURED USER at her Van Hagar site?:p

Now go away. If you want to keep this up, start a new thread. NATRA is sick of us fighting in here, you ugly, tank-top-weating fat old man.
            Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
            Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Hey, no offense, Rikk, but I definitely enjoy the erotic undertones in the fighting between Fab and RG more than what's going on between you and guwapo.

Damn, but Natra's is a hostile environment! Too bad, he seems like a nice enough guy!!!

Comment

• academic punk
                Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

still, insulting someone as a "tank-top wearing fat old man" is pretty incisive. Five stars for that!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Rikk
                  VAN HLN's other name is VH LINKS SUCKS. He told me in a PM the other day that you guys were chatting. Any other lies, GUWAPO?

What lies ball breath? I'll talk to whoever the fuck I want.

Did I know he had an alias? No! Do I care? No!

Me attack Pojo and Mark? Never!! So shut the fuck up!

You know why I despise you? It is because you are a closet

Spam fan. You also called Dave a joke and an idiot!

You belong at the links you man chowder guzzling

sack of sheep shit!!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I do have to say~ For the record that the talks I had with Pete regarding him wanting Pojo and Pmarks jobs did not involve GR in any way. Pete said he didn't like those two and wanted to take their place.
                    It wasn't some sort of alliance.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                      Fab posting pics of naked women...thats classic.

She really is a lezzzz. Holy shit!!

So many people have told me that she really digs me and thats why she is sooo intrigued with my sex life...never thought it was true until now.
                      Intrigued with you? Disgusted and repulsed by your cheating, lying and manipulating all so you can get a ego stroke is more like it.
                      Katy is babe conpared to you!
                      Funny how YOU are the one following me around post to post..

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Anybody takin' care o' the bar? I need a beer...
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by pete
                          tee hee
                          STFU Petey!
                          Everyone who matters here KNOWS you were the mod leak and they have proof of it. You can tell whatever lies you want to dg/Rg. I really don't give a fuck because you and I know the truth! Your a bitter man with a serious drinking problem, I cared and tried to be your friend. The whole time you were playing me and Max against eachother. We've talked and we've figured it out. Remember sitting on the phone with ME while on PM with HIM and reading me everything he was typing to you? Remember laughing about how he was asking you if you thought I had really seen the Batcave thread? Knowing all along that YOU were the one who sent it to me? Get over yourself Pete. Form some silly alliance with Rg because you are both nobody's here! Misery loves company!

Comment

• Carmine
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                            Anybody takin' care o' the bar? I need a beer...
                            Here ya go, Bro! Let me know when your ready.

Comment

• Coyote
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Trust me, you'll notice.
                              Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                              It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                STFU Petey!
                                Everyone who matters here KNOWS you were the mod leak and they have proof of it. You can tell whatever lies you want to dg/Rg. I really don't give a fuck because you and I know the truth! Your a bitter man with a serious drinking problem, I cared and tried to be your friend. The whole time you were playing me and Max against eachother. We've talked and we've figured it out. Remember sitting on the phone with ME while on PM with HIM and reading me everything he was typing to you? Remember laughing about how he was asking you if you thought I had really seen the Batcave thread? Knowing all along that YOU were the one who sent it to me? Get over yourself Pete. Form some silly alliance with Rg because you are both nobody's here! Misery loves company!
                                LMAO! You just made the BIGGEST ass out of yourself. Pete and I talking about you??? Not quite.
                                TLC
                                You KNOW I got the blues.
                                Can you dig it?
                                Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

Working...