Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RogueHorseman
    Commando
    • Apr 2004

I'm in the unique position of knowing the bare facts here on both counts, and let me tell you DLR... No Natra's Wednesday Night Wet T-Shirt contest is needed for this old boy to pick the winner.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by RogueHorseman
      I'm in the unique position of knowing the bare facts here on both counts, and let me tell you DLR... No Natra's Wednesday Night Wet T-Shirt contest is needed for this old boy to pick the winner.

Here she is! WE HAVE A WINNER! She's the new shot girl.

Comment

• CROWBAR
        Commando
        • Sep 2004

Whose Ta's?

Comment

• DLR7884
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Who's that?

DLR7884
          Nice.
          Originally Posted by WARF:
          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Carmine
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2004

Who's that? Sweet Jesus....

Comment

• Roguesgirl
              Veteran
              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by DLR7884
              Well what the fuck good are you then?

DLR7884
              Are you a guy?
              DLR7884 stirring the pot.
              TLC
              You KNOW I got the blues.
              Can you dig it?
              Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Ice "Girl", she's my lady friend and shot girl! If only she'd go home with me**sigh**Those are perfect!

Comment

• CROWBAR
                  Commando
                  • Sep 2004

dim sum nice titties alright!

Comment

• DLR7884
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                    DLR7884 stirring the pot.
                    Yep.

DLR7884
                    Let's so those titties.
                    Originally Posted by WARF:
                    DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2005

Fab left? I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
                      TLC
                      You KNOW I got the blues.
                      Can you dig it?
                      Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                        Hey, no offense, Rikk, but I definitely enjoy the erotic undertones in the fighting between Fab and RG more than what's going on between you and guwapo.

What's happening between me and GUWAPO ain't enjoyable or funny. It's just an old man trying to justify the fact that he started an attack for no reason and looking for some way to defend himself after going in hiding for months. GUWAPO is the biggest loser I've ever seen at a forum. But at least he's persistent. No matter how many lies I catch him in, no matter how many times he contradicts himself, no matter how personal his bullshit looks, he won't admit that he's wrong or started this for all the wrong reasons.

It's always more fun watching two chicks fight than watching an old man try to antagonize a younger man with more life left to live.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
                          still, insulting someone as a "tank-top wearing fat old man" is pretty incisive. Five stars for that!
                          Much obliged! Back at ya!
                          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
                            You know why I despise you? It is because you are a closet

Spam fan. You also called Dave a joke and an idiot!

You belong at the links you man chowder guzzling

sack of sheep shit!!
                            You know why I don't despise you? Because I think you are a loser and I can't take you seriously. Do I like you? Fuck no. Would I care if you were hit by a car tomorrow? Sure. Because you're a human being.

Point is, moron, I am no closet Sammy fan. You're the worst arguer I've ever seen. You practice something scientists call pseudo-science. You ignore the facts that don't fit your theory and pick a few rare facts to make a case that ain't there. Not one person at this site that I've spoken to agree with you on your bullshit. I know more about Roth than you know about gay sex...and you know an awful lot from what your few friends left here say.

Once again, moron, I ask you the following questions:

1) If I was never banned at the Links and get along with many of the people there (including the Webmasters), why don't I post there? Duh...because I don't like talking about Sammy and can't stand the Roth-bashing and Sammy-praising.

2) Did you actually look through 1700 posts to find me say anything remotely derogatory about Dave? You know it's bullshit.

3) If I'm such a closer Hagar fan, why are the majority of my Links posts like this? (and answer it this time...you've never ONCE acknowledged this shit)...

RIKK SAID, AT THE LINKS...

"Lyrics aren't necessarily what literally matter. I think James Brown accomplished more in his career with one song than Sam has in thirty years of mediocrity. Take SEX MACHINE...what's it about? Duh! But does it say it well? Damn straight! It's about attitude. Iggy Pop can tell you that any day. "I got a lust for life! Liquor and drugs!" Damn straight! It's not what's said, it's how it's said." People keep typing, "Nobody expects Van Halen to have intelligent lyrics." Absolutely right. But how about good lyrics? That's a totally different thing. MEAN STREET's lyrics surely aren't intelligent...but they sure are good. "Somebody said FAIR WARNING...Lord, strike that poor boy down!" Fuckin' A, Dave. That's a helluva lot more rock 'n' roll than "I can't stop lovin' you, no matter what I say or do, you no my heart is true...wo-oh...I can't stop lovin' you." C'mon...what is this? Grade 4 poetry day? Don't you think there's a reason that far more people would cringe at the second lyric? I'm not saying it's about comparing the intelligence of the two. I'm saying it's about the quality, attitude and originality. And the second lyric is about as original as taking off your clothes in a nudist colony."

"See, dummy, this is the problem. You read lyrics like that, YOU don't get it. To you it doesn't mean anything, because you don't understand the value of good wordplay, of attitude in the writing. You'll be happy if the lyrics stay as dumb and unchallenging as, "You miss a beat, you lose the rhythm." Wow, that's so profound. That's like saying, "When I go down, I'm not going up." Wow. How deep. You'll never get it, so fans like you will keep making unbelievably stupid comments like THE INSIDE is better than ME WISE MAGIC. All it's about, oh Sambo-heads, is that we think one singer is better because the music he's produced is consistently better, and maybe we think he looks better on stage.
                            "I can't stop lovin' you, no matter what I say or do, you know my heart is true...oh-ooh, I can't stop lovin' you." Yeah, Walt Whitman would be proud."

Again, I'm cool with Brett because we're both people who disagreed. And I don't hate the man just because I don't agree 100% with him on his musical tastes.

"Ridiculous...songs like "Voodoo Queen" are a million times better than horrible songs like "Spanked." And even with producers supervising, albums with Hagar are not nearly as timeless. Dave has been their first choice the last few years, so if it doesn't work out, music won't be the reason. There's obviously something personal. I would say Hagar will return only as a consolation prize for Dave not returning. Ed knows which of his songs are classics, and it sure ain't MAN ON A MISSION or SUCKER IN A 3-PIECE."

"And I don't like Sammy, so if he rejoins, I don't have to listen. It's not a matter of anger or "showing" Eddie...it's just that, after the last few months of thinking about it, I really don't want to hear more Van Halen with Sammy Hagar singing. The truth is, I just don't like the guy. I think he's an idiot and an asshole. But hey, it's just music."

"While I appreciate your idea, I just really want Dave back in the band full-time. If they don't want to do it, if they claim that can't happen, no problem. I don't have to listen."

GUWAPO, fuck you. You know your theory is worthless. You went over me before you had this bullshit, with PETE, on some RED ROCK alias bullshit. You also quit the Pen bitterly and posted some message about me. You were a psycho when you were posting at the Pen, yelling at Bill and I if we interrupted one of your gay stories. Fuck, after all you've pulled, BILL and the others think you're as pathetic as I think you are. You despised me a long time ago. If you want to be reminded of why, read that conversation I posted that FAB approved me to post. It's all there, and you know it. You can't defend it anymore.

I won't back down. I'll keep attacking your dumb, old ass. You can either shut the fuck up, we can keep fighting or you can fucking leave. It's one of the three. You matter not. But no one is convinced, least of all anyone I give a shit about here. And finally, my dumb friend who has sided with how many Ched Heads to attack me (now VH LINKS SUCKS is the latest), you won't accomplish shit. I hate Sammy. Always have. Never bought a Van Hagar album 'til the early 90s because I was curious. Stopped listening to anything they did quite some years ago. Hate them more than ever. Didn't see the new tour. Didn't buy the new CD. Own everything Dave did. Got 1984 when I was eight. Have thought of David Lee Roth as the best white frontman in history almost my whole life. I am here because Dave is the real reason I love Van Halen. Shredding guitar playing has actually aged for me, and I don't like much 80's pop rock at all. Thus, the Links just doesn't do it for me.

So one more time...do you want to explain this? Or are you going to finally shut the fuck up and realize why I'm here and realize how futile your pathetic attack is?

Once and for all...shut the fuck up.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2003

You know why I don't despise you? Because I think you are a loser and I can't take you seriously. Do I like you? Fuck no. Would I care if you were hit by a car tomorrow? Sure. Because you're a human being.

Point is, moron, I am no closet Sammy fan. You're the worst arguer I've ever seen. You practice something scientists call pseudo-science. You ignore the facts that don't fit your theory and pick a few rare facts to make a case that ain't there. Not one person at this site that I've spoken to agree with you on your bullshit. I know more about Roth than you know about gay sex...and you know an awful lot from what your few friends left here say.

Once again, moron, I ask you the following questions:

1) If I was never banned at the Links and get along with many of the people there (including the Webmasters), why don't I post there? Duh...because I don't like talking about Sammy and can't stand the Roth-bashing and Sammy-praising.

2) Did you actually look through 1700 posts to find me say anything remotely derogatory about Dave? You know it's bullshit.

3) If I'm such a closer Hagar fan, why are the majority of my Links posts like this? (and answer it this time...you've never ONCE acknowledged this shit)...

RIKK SAID, AT THE LINKS...

"Lyrics aren't necessarily what literally matter. I think James Brown accomplished more in his career with one song than Sam has in thirty years of mediocrity. Take SEX MACHINE...what's it about? Duh! But does it say it well? Damn straight! It's about attitude. Iggy Pop can tell you that any day. "I got a lust for life! Liquor and drugs!" Damn straight! It's not what's said, it's how it's said." People keep typing, "Nobody expects Van Halen to have intelligent lyrics." Absolutely right. But how about good lyrics? That's a totally different thing. MEAN STREET's lyrics surely aren't intelligent...but they sure are good. "Somebody said FAIR WARNING...Lord, strike that poor boy down!" Fuckin' A, Dave. That's a helluva lot more rock 'n' roll than "I can't stop lovin' you, no matter what I say or do, you no my heart is true...wo-oh...I can't stop lovin' you." C'mon...what is this? Grade 4 poetry day? Don't you think there's a reason that far more people would cringe at the second lyric? I'm not saying it's about comparing the intelligence of the two. I'm saying it's about the quality, attitude and originality. And the second lyric is about as original as taking off your clothes in a nudist colony."

"See, dummy, this is the problem. You read lyrics like that, YOU don't get it. To you it doesn't mean anything, because you don't understand the value of good wordplay, of attitude in the writing. You'll be happy if the lyrics stay as dumb and unchallenging as, "You miss a beat, you lose the rhythm." Wow, that's so profound. That's like saying, "When I go down, I'm not going up." Wow. How deep. You'll never get it, so fans like you will keep making unbelievably stupid comments like THE INSIDE is better than ME WISE MAGIC. All it's about, oh Sambo-heads, is that we think one singer is better because the music he's produced is consistently better, and maybe we think he looks better on stage.
                              "I can't stop lovin' you, no matter what I say or do, you know my heart is true...oh-ooh, I can't stop lovin' you." Yeah, Walt Whitman would be proud."

Again, I'm cool with Brett because we're both people who disagreed. And I don't hate the man just because I don't agree 100% with him on his musical tastes.

"Ridiculous...songs like "Voodoo Queen" are a million times better than horrible songs like "Spanked." And even with producers supervising, albums with Hagar are not nearly as timeless. Dave has been their first choice the last few years, so if it doesn't work out, music won't be the reason. There's obviously something personal. I would say Hagar will return only as a consolation prize for Dave not returning. Ed knows which of his songs are classics, and it sure ain't MAN ON A MISSION or SUCKER IN A 3-PIECE."

"And I don't like Sammy, so if he rejoins, I don't have to listen. It's not a matter of anger or "showing" Eddie...it's just that, after the last few months of thinking about it, I really don't want to hear more Van Halen with Sammy Hagar singing. The truth is, I just don't like the guy. I think he's an idiot and an asshole. But hey, it's just music."

"While I appreciate your idea, I just really want Dave back in the band full-time. If they don't want to do it, if they claim that can't happen, no problem. I don't have to listen."

GUWAPO, fuck you. You know your theory is worthless. You went over me before you had this bullshit, with PETE, on some RED ROCK alias bullshit. You also quit the Pen bitterly and posted some message about me. You were a psycho when you were posting at the Pen, yelling at Bill and I if we interrupted one of your gay stories. Fuck, after all you've pulled, BILL and the others think you're as pathetic as I think you are. You despised me a long time ago. If you want to be reminded of why, read that conversation I posted that FAB approved me to post. It's all there, and you know it. You can't defend it anymore.

I won't back down. I'll keep attacking your dumb, old ass. You can either shut the fuck up, we can keep fighting or you can fucking leave. It's one of the three. You matter not. But no one is convinced, least of all anyone I give a shit about here. And finally, my dumb friend who has sided with how many Ched Heads to attack me (now VH LINKS SUCKS is the latest), you won't accomplish shit. I hate Sammy. Always have. Never bought a Van Hagar album 'til the early 90s because I was curious. Stopped listening to anything they did quite some years ago. Hate them more than ever. Didn't see the new tour. Didn't buy the new CD. Own everything Dave did. Got 1984 when I was eight. Have thought of David Lee Roth as the best white frontman in history almost my whole life. I am here because Dave is the real reason I love Van Halen. Shredding guitar playing has actually aged for me, and I don't like much 80's pop rock at all. Thus, the Links just doesn't do it for me.

So one more time...do you want to explain this? Or are you going to finally shut the fuck up and realize why I'm here and realize how futile your pathetic attack is?

Once and for all...shut the fuck up.
                              Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                              "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                But I NEVER had sex with a man Rikk! I was saving myself for Sammy!
                                LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

This is the most fucked-up flame war in history!!
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...