Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Been there. Done that. Did you know you stay awake and you can smell your flesh burning? Not the greatest memory-
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Me too.... A couple of valium, you don't feel a thing.....

You only feel a little pulling at first, but it's not painful at all...

Then you wear a kinda jockstrap for a couple of weeks to keep the jubblys secure....

The embarassing part was ensuring that your semen was sperm-free, which was done about a month afterwards...

Since I lived close to the hospital, the doc gave me a choice to whack off, or tap the old lady and bring the wad back to the hospital in one of their specimen cups.....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

LOL I was supposed to wear the strap/cup/ball holder too, but passed on that idea. I also walked home after the operation, signing myself out and pretending I had a ride home, only to sneak out and walk 6 blocks. I rented a PS1 and 3 games on the way. I walked in the apt. door and my wife was freaking on me for what I did. I assured her I was fine, and that the whole operation was so ABC-123 step by step procedure and they just made it seem like a big dealio, to protect their asses from lawsuits...blah...I sat on the couch and had a half cup of coffee, stood up to go piss, made to the crapper and woke up a several mins later with my dick in my hand still positioned to piss. But I was looking up into my wifes face. She was on the phone, calling 911, telling them EXACTLY what happened. She actually called the medics to come. Cherries flashing, crossing reds, the whole sha-bang. jesus Christ.

You wanna talk embarassing?
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Jesus Christ, this is the most nauseating thread I've seen since GUWAPO's introduction thread.

For fuck's sakes, this thread should die!!
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
            Jesus Christ, this is the most nauseating thread I've seen since GUWAPO's introduction thread.

There's is no way this thread could be more nauseating and disgustingly disturbing...oh wait, now it's really disturbing!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk

You fuckin' wuss

Actually BT was right, the smell is startling, however the weird part was the SOUND

Imagine you just put a fresh steak on a super hot grill

Tsssssssssssssss

followed by a little whisp of smoke from between your legs.

They sear the ends of the tubes

Enjoy dinner fellas
              Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• frets5150
                Commando
                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                Me too.... A couple of valium, you don't feel a thing.....

You only feel a little pulling at first, but it's not painful at all...

Then you wear a kinda jockstrap for a couple of weeks to keep the jubblys secure....

The embarassing part was ensuring that your semen was sperm-free, which was done about a month afterwards...

Since I lived close to the hospital, the doc gave me a choice to whack off, or tap the old lady and bring the wad back to the hospital in one of their specimen cups.....

So which of the two did you choose.
                Last edited by frets5150; 01-15-2005, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

OMG! I didnt expect anyone to reply! LOL
                  Sounds dredful! But then again, so is child birth.

Comment

• aesop
                    Commando
                    • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                    OMG! I didnt expect anyone to reply! LOL
                    Sounds dredful! But then again, so is child birth.
                    I've had one...and it leads to a great pickup line

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by frets5150
                      So which of the two did you choose.
                      I guess I did leave that out, huh....

Tap, tap, tap....
                      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• CROWBAR
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

I meant to have a vasectomy but......NO!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          You fuckin' wuss

Actually BT was right, the smell is startling, however the weird part was the SOUND

Imagine you just put a fresh steak on a super hot grill

Tsssssssssssssss

followed by a little whisp of smoke from between your legs.

They sear the ends of the tubes

Enjoy dinner fellas

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

I had mine in 85
                            I was making my doctor laugh when he said (as he squeezed my nut )your gonna feel a little prick ..i could not help my self and said i think your feeling a little prick aren't ya ? and started to laugh he did too then he jabbed that fuckin needle in my nut and i just about lifted off the fuckin table . when he finished up i thought MAN i'm glad that's over and start to move . he goes OK now we do the other side
                            Roth Army MP
                            Originally posted by Panamark
                            Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                            or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                            Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                            Originally posted by JAY HALE
                            so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

That's nothing, you should've seen the mess when I climbed over a barbwire fence and tore my nutsack open.

At the hospital they asked if I wanted a vasectomy, I said no. They told me it was too late, I had just given myself one.

The moral of this story is don't go climbing over barbwire fences on a warm day while you're wearing soccer shorts.

Comment

• Roth & Roll
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Feb 2004

Didn't realize there were so many neutered freaks at the Army.

LOL
                                http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/...oker-small.jpg

Comment

Working...