AMERICANS like Australians more than anyone else in the world.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

C'mon Elvis, you know what a Sheila is, ya cheeky bugga ! You understand a lot of out terminologies !

Actually poor old Skippy (our kangaroos) are also eaten. You can buy kangaroo meat in our Supermarkets now. They actually have an annual cull of Roo's here. Theres some insane amount that they kill each year, but theres also an insane amount of them alive. I dont really agree with it, but its a Govt arranged thing. I think they culled 20 million last year. That makes for a lot of Roo Nutsack carry pouches and Roo steaks. Aborigines and old bushmen have been using those nutsacks as carry bags forever. With some of the big roos you could carry a farken bowling ball in one of them. They can fight
    too. The big buggas will kick the shit out of you. I dont blame them at
    all. Your'e not getting my nutsack without a fight !!
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I like Australians because not only do they seem to be really friendly people, they are really cool people, as well. At least as far as I can tell.

Comment

• Little Texan
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That Kangaroo nutsack would make a great Christmas present for my mom! She'll think it's a really neat leather pouch, then I'll tell her what it really is.

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Originally posted by Full Bug
          Screw you too, at least we have great beer......
          Canada has great beer? That's fucking funny.

The only decent beer available in Canadian liquor stores are imports from Australia and the U.K.

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
            Canada has great beer? That's fucking funny.

The only decent beer available in Canadian liquor stores are imports from Australia and the U.K.
            Bull shit......And ever heard of going to the beer store instead of the liquor store?
            And dont even try to tell me American beer is as good or better then Canadian beer......
            Last edited by Full Bug; 02-29-2004, 02:55 PM.
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
              I like Australians because not only do they seem to be really friendly people, they are really cool people, as well. At least as far as I can tell.
              Would love to have visited by now, but the thought of being in a commercial plane for 12 hours is scary, private plane would be cool.....
              Plus I hear they have alot of spiders you have to be aware of, that thought freaks me out.....
              Hey Panamark, ever found a spider in your boot or something?
              Last edited by Full Bug; 02-29-2004, 02:51 PM.
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Flash Bastard

Bull shit......And ever heard of going to the beer store instead of the liquor store?
                What the fuck is a beer store? Is that a Canadian thing?

Here in the U.S. we have liquor stores. They sell alcoholic beverages including beer. I've never heard of a place that sells only beer.

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                  What the fuck is a beer store? Is that a Canadian thing?

Here in the U.S. we have liquor stores. They sell alcoholic beverages including beer. I've never heard of a place that sells only beer.
                  Its called "The Beer Store".......
                  I will provide proof soon.....

Comment

• Little Texan
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Beer store, liquor store...who gives a fuck what it's called. We call it both in Texas.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

I was at an ANZAC (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) bar in Manila one time and when the retired Australian fellas there found out me and the buddy I was with were American servicemen, we didn't spend a penny the rest of the night. The alcohol flowed freely that night. One of the best times I ever had.
                      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Would love to have visited by now, but the thought of being in a commercial plane for 12 hours is scary, private plane would be cool.....
                        Plus I hear they have alot of spiders you have to be aware of, that thought freaks me out.....
                        Hey Panamark, ever found a spider in your boot or something?
                        We have got the most venomous and dangerous creatures in the world. Sydney has got the Sydney Funnel Web Spider. You dont want
                        to fuck with that one. Can kill you in five minutes. Ive found these in my pool. But they are usually dead and really obvious. Never had one in the house. We get a lot of "huntsman" or "wolf" spiders which are big hairy bastards, but are generally harmless. I used to pick them up as a kid and chase the girls with them (As I knew they were not really
                        venomous). But they still freak you out, as they get inside your car.
                        Ive had a few under the sun visor. When you pop the visor down theres this big hairy fucker sitting there. Its even more fun when they decided to drop from there down into your lap, while you are driving. Ive nearly stacked twice from that happening. You can imagine, you just want to stop the car and get the fuck out as soon as possible.

Ive had Black snakes in my yard. They can kill you. In fact all of our snakes are deadly. Lots of lizards too, but they are pretty cool. They dont worry you.

Heres some of the deadly things we have:
                        (Off the top of my head)

- Crocs
                        - Sharks
                        - Stonefish. If you stand on this fucker its lights out.
                        - Box Jellyfish (venom paralyses and kills)
                        - Blue Ringed Octopus. (See Box Jellyfish)
                        - Snakes (In particular the Taipan, most venomous snake on earth)
                        - Spiders (In particular the Sydney Funnel Web, most dangerous spider on earth
                        - Stinging Plants and Bushes. Yes we even have venomous plants !

I have seen all of the above in their natural habitat. (Im still here !!)
                        If you live in suburban Australia and dont visit the bush and beaches,
                        you would never see many of these creatures. But snakes and Spiders are a possibility, especially if you have bush around your suburb.
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Golden AWe
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I've had 5 schoolmates from Australia...3 of them are really cool, total airheads, all of them...
                          one of them was a bit too arrogant and was pissed off if we smoked pot...
                          one of them was a complete idiot, he talked to me slowly as you talk to a retard, ok I know a little more english than his spanish friends...

But I guess there are idiots in every country...

As I said, those three guys have been really cool...
                          Originally posted by Cato
                          Golden, why are you FAT?
                          Originally posted by lesfunk
                          Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                          http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Golden AWe
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Btw, I assume that Full Bug's point was that a store called "beer store" usually has a little better selection of foreign beers than a usual liquor store...
                            Originally posted by Cato
                            Golden, why are you FAT?
                            Originally posted by lesfunk
                            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
                            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment

• Panamark
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

We are not "idiot free" by any means. Just smack that fucker in the face that talks too slowly to you GA.
                              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Angel
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Golden AWe
                                Btw, I assume that Full Bug's point was that a store called "beer store" usually has a little better selection of foreign beers than a usual liquor store...
                                Not necessarily. We have both liquor, for ALL your alcoholic needs, and beer stores are just that, they carry only beer, and mostly Canadian brands. It depends on the province though, in Quebec you can buy beer at grocery stores, just like in most States.

I'm just surprised Bug didn't mention BC BUD!
                                Last edited by Angel; 03-02-2004, 08:05 PM.
                                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Working...