X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
    Believe it or not, I actually dont smoke that much either. Never really was easily addicted to stuff. I smoked for 16 years then quit 2 years ago. Booze I like though. My weed. I can make a $20 gram last a month easy. Other people would have that gone in an hour.

Im more into the growing part of it. Just for the kicks.
    Hemp farming down here in N.Z is a big thing now,it's amazing what you can do with it.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Dan
      Hemp farming down here in N.Z is a big thing now,it's amazing what you can do with it.
      I know Im amazed everytime I smoke it.

they advertise clothing etc... here, but they sell screens for pipes and hoses for bongs too!
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I know Im amazed everytime I smoke it.

they advertise clothing etc... here, but they sell screens for pipes and hoses for bongs too!
        Yeah,Hemp clothes,soap,even Hemp drinks.Anyone for a Hemp G-string?
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I was liking this.

Let's talk about drugs.

*Jeeze, I guess that's what it's come to. My baby (My daughter, who's ten) is having a sleepover and I'm reminiscing about high times*

Here I am on a Friday night REMEMBERING getting ripped over the weekend? LOL!!!

Hey, any fellow former coke users? Ever do "Snow Cones?" Snorting, licking the nip on your female partner. Ahhhhh......

Those were the days..........
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

You are scaring me. :eek:
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• MAX
              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

You are scaring me. :eek:
              Why? :confused:
              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I just never did coke before. i always heard "stories". Nose bleeds and knockouts. I like weed, cause the most damage I'll do is pig out on spare ribs and sleep til noon.

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Nothing wrong with doing coke, as long as it's not a habit and is taken in reasonable moderation. Also not good to keep taking it past a certain age...I mean Entistle age.

It's a fun drug as long as it's taken carefully.

Of course, it's also the kind of drug one can only reminisce upon when supervising a sleepover...

Weed fucks me up. Makes me paranoid. There was one incident where I actually couldn't perform because of weed and I went off that shit.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX

Those were the days..........

And you knew who you were then ... girls were girls, and men were men ... Max, VH could sure use a man like David Lee Roth again ...

A MILLION drug stories ... I got them before they got me though ...

Well, for the most part.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Ive heard that said before too. that weed makes you impotent over a long period of time. Then again, so does beer. I ain't gonna put down my beer. no fuckin' way.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

LOL.

Beer has never made me impotent, but I sure as hell know a few times thinking I was John Holmes and woke up in the morning to have the woman tell me it was quicker than Hagar eating a submarine and not very good. LMFAO.

Weed only did that to me once. That was enough. LOL. It wasn't exactly impotence, but more just a complete lack of ability when it came to anything. Coke does the opposite.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

ok I'll do it.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

actualy, Im taking off now. g'nite ya'll. Someone may want to keep an eye on at least one of jesterstar's personalities, just in case he falls off the edge of the web or something.

Comment

• MAX
                              Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
                              It wasn't exactly impotence, but more just a complete lack of ability when it came to anything. Coke does the opposite.
                              With coke I think it's harder to "get going" so to speak but once there, the stamina is un-fucking-believable once mastered.
                              EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
                                Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                                And you knew who you were then ... girls were girls, and men were men ... Max, VH could sure use a man like David Lee Roth again ...

Where is David Lee Roth? Where is he when we needed him?

The Army STILL has to obtain that Fuglee tune as our anthem. I tried with their drummer but no dice. Great song though.
                                EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

Working...