• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Last_Child
    Commando
    • Oct 2004

Cheesus!

Quite funny.
    "With a rate of fire of over 20 rounds per second, the IMI Micro Uzi is almost as fast as Yngwie Malmsteen, and 25.4 times more musical"

Worst of all... It's true..

Comment

• Igosplut
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I'll see if I can dig up the article about Chuck Zito kicking the shit outta him in the New York strip club "Scores"

The fucker was cowering under a table.......
      Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Igosplut
        I'll see if I can dig up the article about Chuck Zito kicking the shit outta him in the New York strip club "Scores"

The fucker was cowering under a table.......
        Thanx a lot in advance! Looking forward to it! The stuff I have is in French, so posting it would be useless. Good news, buddy! Seems we're gonna have a real good time!!
        posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
        posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

This isn't the article I was looking for, but it's the best description of what happened.

That book that the quote is from is a real good book. I met Doc Holiday in NH one year, He's done a ton of tough man competitons, one tough mutha.....

LINK

These are the words of Sonny Coats, a former doorman at Scores

One celebrity who wishes he’d never shown his fat Belgian face at Scores is Jean-Claude Van Damme. He was checking out the action one night, a few tables away from a guy named Chuck Zito. Zito’s a Hells Angel and a successful actor; he’s on that prison TV show Oz. He’s also a friend of the club. Everything’s cool until Van Damme tells a bouncer nicknamed Frankie Cannoli that “Zito has no heart. He’s a punk,” and Cannoli repeats the crack to Chuck. A few minutes later, when Van Damme pulls his face out of Peaches’ crotch, Chuck is standing right there and simply asks, “Did you call me a punk and say I have no heart?” Van Damme is silent, but he slowly removes his wire-rimmed glasses and slides them into his shirt pocket. If you went to Princeton, taking off your glasses means you just finished reading a book. For street guys, it means you’re ready to rumble. Chuck didn’t wait to see what would happen next: He punched Van Damme in the head so fast that the Muscles from Brussels never saw it coming. Cannoli, myself, and a few other bouncers jumped in and held Chuck back as the Hard Target cowered on the floor. Then I asked Van Damme to leave; he was most obliging.
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

Working...