Is it really so awsome being JESTERSTAR?!?!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flappo
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles

shit job? Mailboy? Living at home? I put effort into everything I do. Your girly friend can attest to that. Im 33 and Ive done just about EVERYThing I wanted to do in life. From here on in, I can take my time watching bumbling fools like you and Edwado struggle through life only accepting what is handed to you. I kicked down doors to get what I want. You knock lightly and hope the right oppurtunity awaits. Im done owning you. There is no effort here and quite frankly, it's a mental waste. No real estate here- Knock lightly somewhere else.

Im guessing all that, AGAIN, you wont understand. Get a tutor.
    'kicked down doors'

hahaha

you sure sound macho

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
      'kicked down doors'

hahaha

you sure sound macho
      Why thank you Edwado. In fact if you seen me, you'd want me.
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• flappo
        Banned
        • Jan 2004

you wanna know what IS funny

i put a link up at rogans and the RB clan are all laughing their collective asses off at you trying desperately to get one over on moi and failing dismally , as per usual

joe , tv star , is especially amused

you should join up

if only so i can get ve to ban you after 1 post

HAHAHA

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

no thanks. I try not to waste my exsistance on multiple message boards for the sole person of living out an alter-ego. Thanks again though, Edwadoflappo.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

well, now that its clear you are totally lost when it comes to "owning" me and in fact you are the own OWNED. I think it would be best to remove Jerky's cock from your ass and take a moment to reflect and review just where it was you went wrong. Its a shame really. I gave you a chance to be civil. I warned you. Now you look like, act like, and became my personal man bitch. How many threads and pages later? Too fucking easy. A "gardener" outsmarted you. A "gardener" owns you. Now go fuck yourself Edwado.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

The funny thing is... On a different message board, you and I are joined at, you are quite pleasant. I wonder why that is? Too many rules there for ya maybe? If only you had a clue just who in the Hell I am. LOL Im done with you now. If you want to reply go ahead. There will not be a reply to your desperate attempt at making me look foolish. You've tried and tried to do away with me. You lost. Move on. I am.

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

what board is that ?

the imaginary one like your imaginary neighbour ?

chris , i don't have any issues with you , in fact i quite like you

in the way a cat likes a mouse

you're fun to play with

a bit like my cock

except my cock's useful

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DLR7884
                  No, no, no.....he doesn't live at home. Mommy and daddy just buy his groceries and keep his car fueled.

He's independant other than that!

DLR7884
                  LOL!
                  My parents are pretty well off. I'm not. They help me out. I just bought my dad a ton of drinks for lunch to thank him for his help from some money I hustled. Owned both of you. And anyone is a liar if they say they deny a hand out when they ain't got nothing. I'll break my Bills down for everyone right now since i don't give a fuck.

Truck-240$
                  Rent-400$
                  Householdfinance-180$
                  Kay Jewlers-80$
                  Cable-80$
                  NIMO-40$
                  Insurance-150$
                  Hospitol Bill-40$
                  we are now up to 1130.

Every other last dollar I have goes to weed and beer.

I make a about 620 every two weeks because I get paid bi Weekly. I pay all those bills before I eat. My Dad does very well for himself and if he pitches me 40 or 60 bucks I don't feel bad about it. Those are all bills I am responsible for. Not the ones me and my girl take care of together.
                  Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

hey , jester , you have fuck all to prove

least of all , to these dipshits

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

I know I do. I just want to be honest totally. Something most of these fucks aren't capable of.

Comment

• CROWBAR
                        Commando
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        LMAO! Its good to see everyone thinks you are retarded and not just me. Put your headgear on Jerkystar!
                        jerkystar BOY!

HA

HA

Comment

• Jesterstar
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Your owned. Put up your monthly earnings up on the board. You don't' have the fucking balls.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                            Your owned. Put up your monthly earnings up on the board. You don't' have the fucking balls.
                            you've been broken down dude. You just spewed out your embarassing attempt at being a human being. Congrats! you want my earning? Why? I can tell you its higher than yours. I know. Im lying right? There is no point. I will try. I will do some of them for ya. This way you can what kind of scale you live at, for "owning" people. BTW, this is the first time Ive had someone say they own people, and borrow money from mommy and daddy at the same time.

here goes:

Bills:
                            mortgage 535
                            house ins. 45
                            car insurance for 3 vehicles 143
                            life ins. 77
                            mutual funds 100/bi-weekly (Primerica if you are interested in MF's)
                            Credit Card bills total...? maybe 300?
                            Groceries (family of 4) about 400/month
                            internet 50
                            tv 90/month
                            Hydro (electric heat/water) cold month about 200
                            Telephone 70

so whats that then? $2100 in bills?

wife works full time, pulls in a little more than the bills.
                            I work when ever the fuck Im needed (), but roughly bring in a net of $3000. My shittiest month, net was $2000, my best was over $5000 net.

vehicles are owned, much like jerkystar, so there are no payments there. I dont really "put money in the bank", it kinda all goes in the bank and I just have auto withdrawls.

so was your point made Jerkspunk?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Now shoo fly, before I hang you from your scarce ball hair.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar

Truck-240$
                                Rent-400$
                                Householdfinance-180$
                                Kay Jewlers-80$
                                Cable-80$
                                NIMO-40$
                                Insurance-150$
                                Hospitol Bill-40$
                                Being OWNED by EVERYONE on this site and sticking my head pretty far up Flapoop's ass... PRICELESS!

Comment

Working...