Reasons why JESTERSTAR will never be stopped by anyone.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Originally posted by Jesterstar
    When I am rich from Tax money I will be happy to make a sizeable donation to the Roth Army! I love this place.
    Glad to hear you will be contributing something!

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

I second that. If this fucker contributes .01 cent, he may not make rent though. Maybe Flappo his part time pimp, will help him out?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Actually I've been busting my ass doing some other shit. Hey you know what forms you need to declair School on your taxs???
        well I know if you write declair down on the form, they will laugh just as hard as us.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jesterstar
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
          Well hang that "OWNED" bling right around your own neck. I was giving you a compliment.

Mezro...not a hater...i find your posts entertaining as fuck...carry on Jester...slap them haters down...
          I know your friend not foe. Fear the owning not. for your not in the cross hairs. The Rest of the fucks are standing on Groud 0 and I'm the fucking STAR BOMB about to drop some incredible shit on all these Bitches and Widdle Wabbit Foo Foo's.
          Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
            well I know if you write declair down on the form, they will laugh just as hard as us.
            taxs.

DLR7884
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Too many mistakes to list really.

Know what Im excited for? Weapon X to be revealed? He's the star bomb don't you know? LMAO! Please do your damage now, I believe you called it "incredible shit"!!! Jester'the molester" do this amazing shit or get the fuck out the way.

Comment

• DLR7884
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Don't call him "jester the molester"

He's kinda sensitive about the whole molestation thing.

As far as "weapon X" goes.....I can't wait until he/she/it is revealed.

Is he/she/it really the starbomb? What the fuck is a starbomb?

DLR7884
                ?
                Originally Posted by WARF:
                DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

You'll Fucking find out at the realease of "THE JESTERSTAR DRUNK DRIVING SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Mezro
                    Full Member Status

• May 2004

STAR BOMB
                    What the fuck is the star bomb?

Mezro...grabbing a hot beverage, sitting back and watching this unfold...
                    Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Jesterstar
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Jesterstar has all the tricks up his sleeve. THE DRUNK DRIVING SHOW IS THE ONLY PLACE TO FIND OUT THE TRUTH™

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                        What the fuck is the star bomb?

Mezro...grabbing a hot beverage, sitting back and watching this unfold...
                        you're having fun, aren't you? LOL Better make it two drinks. Fuck it, grab a case. You may need to get blotto or shoot some smack to fully enjoy the "drunk driving show"? Well, I'll enjoy, if Jester The Molester, is the pedestrian. I doubt his mom will let him off the short leash long enough to get creamed by a drunk driver though.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Just to clarify though.. Um, Jester? Oh Jesterboy? Am I still owned by you? LMAO!

Comment

• Jesterstar
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            Just to clarify though.. Um, Jester? Oh Jesterboy? Am I still owned by you? LMAO!
                            Dude your owned by this whole fucking board. Your a Loser. Your wife is banging other men on the side. Facts are Facts and JESTERSTAR has none of the same issues.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey BT... Since your wife is banging other men, why don't you come over and share your NUTS with me...

Comment

• Jesterstar
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
                                Hey BT... Since your wife is banging other men, why don't you come over and share your NUTS with me...
                                There are small and not very filling. But I'm sure your use to being disappointed since you come on a message board for attention from men.

OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...