Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

LOL Holy mother of fucking pearl! Look at the shit storm I clouded up in here. LOL Ok ok...relax. Everyone take a slow but very respectful step backwards and lighten the fuck up yourself man. Jesus. I wasn't offened by anything you guys said about homos or fags. Like I give a fuck. Im with ya all the way. But it was funny to see how quick it took, for a bunch of 14 yr olds freak out of something so trivial as to what homos do in bed...LOL
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Yeah, whatever dummy. You don't fuck with the Little Texan. He will fuck your ass UP. That'll fuckin learn ya.

*taking "respectful" step backwards now* lol
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Ive been here long enough under different alias to know who Little Texas is or isn't. Im not worried or ashamed. Its unfortunate that a few of the veterans were here when they felt the brush of reality swipe past their malnurished 14 year old boddies, still waiting for their balls to drop so their voice will change. I just thought Id fuck with a few of the little gals around here, and se how long it would take someone to be offened for asking a legitimate question to an offensive inquiry. Got to admit, it was a few seconds and everyone was posting their feelings towards whether I was gay or not. Sheesh...read back the posts. Kinda sad man...LOL
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

You lie. You weren't fucking with anybody. You're gay and you're offended. Now you're trying to pass it off as a sociology experiment you cooked up prior to posting. Liar. Laughable, and yes, sad indeed.

At least we know that you're qualified to answer the original question though.

Comment

• Junyore Grades
            Roadie
            • Jan 2004

I bet he recieves
            http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...ertificate.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

LOL...Ok you found me out. Im gay. thats right. Ive been faking my 12 yr marriage with 2 children, all for the sake of this thread. You found me out. yup. Whatever. Im sorry, but Im not going to defend or even explain to you kids how time consuming it would be for me to go through, step by baby fucking step how its more likely that the person who calls the other person "gay, queer or fag" is more than likely hiding their own insecurity with their own sexuality. So take a long hard look into your mirror, while your powdering nose in Mommy's closet, and ask yourself that very same question. And if your still confused. Just pull the trigger my friend, cause Ive got more important people to mind fuck. LOL

Comment

• Junyore Grades
                Roadie
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                ...cause Ive got more important people to mind fuck. LOL
                You take it in the ear??
                You kinky bastard!
                http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...ertificate.jpg

Comment

• seenbad
                  Commando
                  • Jan 2004

[B]LOL...Ok you found me out. Im gay. thats right. Ive been faking my 12 yr marriage with 2 children, all for the sake of this thread. You found me out. yup. Whatever. Im sorry, but
                  Gawd. Fucking shut UP already!! Blah blahb BLAH blah BLAH BLAH BLAH. You're like the energizer idiot.

Im not going to defend or even explain to you kids how time consuming it would be for me to go through, step by baby fucking step how its more likely that the person who calls the other person "gay, queer or fag" is more than likely hiding their own insecurity with their own sexuality.
                  Thank God. High School psycology lessons are as dry as your gash and I'd hope most would have mentally progressed past what you so proudly boast to be an expert in anyways.

So take a long hard look into your mirror, while your powdering nose in Mommy's closet, and ask yourself that very same question.
                  Would you fuck me?? I'd fuck me

And if your still confused. Just pull the trigger my friend, cause Ive got more important people to mind fuck. LOL
                  You wouldn't know the first thing about a good mind fuck.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

Hey Im not afraid of a bunch of unemployed nose pickin' know-it alls. Ive got an address. Come get yourself a good ass kickin'. I dont mind teaching some young a lesson or two in "stop breathing my air you fucking loser 101".

Kinky bastard? sure am! My wife will testify to that! LOL

and check your spelling "SeenBad", it's just a button click away.

and "blah blah blah just shut the fuck up?" if you dont like what you see here stop replying to the post?! fucking losers....ah man. slide under a gas truck and drink your own blood and die...Please!!!! LMAO

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

[B]Hey Im not afraid of a bunch of unemployed nose pickin' know-it alls. Ive got an address. Come get yourself a good ass kickin'. I dont mind teaching some young a lesson or two in "stop breathing my air you fucking loser 101".
                      That was good. I like that one.

It's funny though, how you assume you have age on people. I'm 31, I'm employed, I have a wife and a kid, and you just became my new hobby.

I like how you extend invitation for an ass kickin. You assume a LOT. Are you a big bad man? Are you big? Are you bad? Youuuuu big bad man you....oooohhhhhh, you're so big and bad. woof!! yip yip!!

and check your spelling "SeenBad", it's just a button click away.
                      Never used it, never will. There always seems to be a zillion fuckstains like yourself willing to perform the functions of a button for me.

and "blah blah blah just shut the fuck up?" if you dont like what you see here stop replying to the post?! fucking losers....
                      What fun would that be? Listen chum. I'm just trying to have a hand in my environment. I'm not a bad guy. If I see something I don't like, and I don't think I like you, I try to mold it in to something better. Something we can all enjoy just a little more. I most certainly AM a good judge on these things. I know a boring poster when I see one. You're one. I'd just like to help you out a little bit, that's all. I see hope in you sunshine. Could you be my neighbor?

ah man. slide under a gas truck and drink your own blood and die...Please!!!! LMAO
                      See, you just shouldn't follow that up with a "LMAO". A statement so bold, and perhaps with a little originality(??), just shouldn't be diluted with a LMAO. That's just fucking odd peewee. It really offsets things. It leaves me disturbed and really worried about your well being. I care about you brain bubble. I want what's best for you, and well hell, all of us.

Let's chat.

Comment

• Angel
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Okay, I got your answer for you. The "fem" takes it. The "macho" gives it. I just got this from a friend of mine. He's a total "fem". He says he did at one time have a boyfriend who was "fem", and sometimes he'd be "in", sometimes his friend.

It's like lesbos, who wears the strap-on? Usually the bull, but it can go both ways depending on the mood.

Big Trouble wouldn't be asking the question if he was gay now, would he?
                        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• seenbad
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Uh....he didn't ask the question. Are you ok?

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Whoops! Of course I'm not okay, I've been at this suck ass job all day, and haven't had a toke since 7 this morning. I'll go home and smoke my medicine now!

Sorry about that, Little Texan mustn't be gay then, okay.... seenbad?

XXX
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Okay.....Angel.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

Everybody done figuring out whose dick their sucking yet? Good. Now that some of the screen-names are friends and some of them are enemies, i'll just be standing over in the corner. You know; in the real world looking in at what a complete and utter waste of skin tissue that wraps around a mass of liquid shitis. Its hard to believe it could be all contained under one happy smile, such as mine. And yes, make no mistake about it, whether your 31 with a wife or not, Im looking down at you little fella. and btw, laughing my ass off is always gonaa be following the sight of your death "seenbad". This might be more blah blah blah to you, and that only shows your inferiority. And that smell? Yup you guess right, that is shit in the back of your pants. Now be a good little boy and wipe from back to front again.

Comment

Working...