Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

Ah right before I forget. This statement below....There is absolutely no way that quote came from anybody other than a seman swallowing, ass tickling, tea bagging fag...It just screams Homo!!!

And SeenBad wrote:

"I'd just like to help you out a little bit, that's all. I see hope in you sunshine. Could you be my neighbor?"
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Feb 2004

Hey SeenBad, Isn't there some sort of "Marriage Protest "you gotta go support somewhere?
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I found a twist of irony in this thread
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

I agree. Its gotten kinda off course and funky.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2004

nawh hun, that's not was I was talking about
            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

btw ally kat i love your roth quote!!

Comment

• Junyore Grades
                Roadie
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                I agree. Its gotten kinda off course and funky.
                That would imply that at one time it was on course and not funky. I musta missed something.
                Dude, most of what's posted on here, or at least in Non, is from boredom at our jobs, homes, etc. Don't put too much into any flaming. Most are just trying to get your goat, which reminds me, I need to start a beasteality thread.
                G'day.
                http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-...ertificate.jpg

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

LOL good point.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

I think homosexuality is the gayest thing ever.
                    I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Little Texan
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Angel
                      Okay, I got your answer for you. The "fem" takes it. The "macho" gives it. I just got this from a friend of mine. He's a total "fem". He says he did at one time have a boyfriend who was "fem", and sometimes he'd be "in", sometimes his friend.

I kinda figured the more feminine one was the one that was on the receiving end, but the second part of your post brings up another question...if they are both "fems" or both "machos", then how do they decide? Do they play rock-paper-scissors-match, flip a coin, inny minny miny moe, etc.? Depending on which one was feeling more like a bitch at the time?

Comment

• seenbad
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                        Everybody done figuring out whose dick their sucking yet?

Yes. By the way, you're doing a wonderful job on mine princess. Another hour and I'll be there.

and btw, laughing my ass off is always gonaa be following the sight of your death "seenbad".
                        Gosh. :confused: Dude, you really are a bummer man. I was just trying to have some fun and help you out a little bit. You want me dead? You're really quite the bummer dude. Now I'm just not sure we can be friends.

And that smell? Yup you guess right, that is shit in the back of your pants. Now be a good little boy and wipe from back to front again.
                        Why do you have to resort to fecal jokes Mr. superior? :confused: That's kind of "base" isn't it? Do I make you feel dumm? Does your little bwain run home to momma and get a little primal when I talk to you? Sorry man. I can't handle that kind of crudeness. I'm afraid you're going to have to stop that.

Hmm. You know I was in the Navy eh? You must have some history on these boards......perhaps under a different name?

See, at least I have the BIG HUGE FUCKING BALLS to post as myself everywhere and not hide under a name. That's so cute. Youre just so cute, pumpkin. Wanna tell seeny who you really are cupcake? Hmm? Wanna tell him?? Yes you do. Yes you do!! C'mon, c'mon out big troublee wublee. It's okayyyyyyy. Whoooo are you? C'mon, whoooooooooo are you? It's safe here. This is a happy place.
                        Last edited by seenbad; 03-05-2004, 09:53 PM.
                        sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

LOL Man oh man? Different names? moi? You were in the Navy huh? well then you are an authority on ass fucking! Ha ha. Am I bringing you down? Golly Gee Gosh, I not mean to talk to you so superior like boss. It'll never happin' 'gain sir! Better yet, fuck you. Ha. Look who's hiding. I dont hide from shit. In fact Ive invited you over to play your game at least 3 times now...My name is Chris Seddon. I live in Ontario Canada. Look in Google geeks. Im there.See? Thats how afraid I am of you. First/last name. Province, Country. Do you need my social ins # now? Maybe a little skin behind the ear? Maybe you'd like a swab test to make sure it's really who I say I am. Mr Navy man. Swab the deck bitch, then you can work on polishing my rim sailor.
                          Cupcake? Pumpkin? Who's the seman swallowing queer boy now? My God, do you read your posts? Or does your boyfriend do all the typing while you beat off? Hey, just curious, but seriously "dude" you gotta keep all that gay talk for your private life. Someone around will take that the wrong way, and SlamDunk your ass. Or maybe you prefer to receive?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

And I do believe Ive made my point. Now run along to the next thread and try to be friends with someone else, before your humiliated to the point of suicide. Yes. Yes I do like death. I'm thinking yours will be uplifting. So like I said. Go fluff someone else. Im done with you.

Comment

• seenbad
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

LoL! You fucking wish we were done. You're my new perma bitch. You're boring as fuckall, but I suppose you will do for the time being. Wherever you are on this board, I will be too. You're my new pal.
                              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

More attempts of getting into my pants sailor? Not gonna happen...I likes me pussy fella. Now run along.

Comment

Working...