• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    I do know that I'd like to wrestle NG in a dark closet with only our self-control to protect each other...
    Definitely in another life my friend. She is the BEST!!! Happy on the homefront though bro and I know you can respect that.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Definitely in another life my friend. She is the BEST!!! Happy on the homefront though bro and I know you can respect that.
      No.

You must cheat on your wife.:p

"My lifestyle determines my deathstyle."
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
        No.

You must cheat on your wife.:p

This doesn't sound too good. Roth on Brother Rikki!!! I now reside in Happy-Land!!! LOL!!!

Death is still cool though and keeping with my newfound "gayness" I love you man.

A River runs through it.................

Watch that flick, tis one of the gratest EVAAAA!!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I've seen A RIVER RUNS THROUGH IT. It's one of my favorites. Gotta get it on DVD soon.

Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

I know I am gonna get slammed for saying THIS... but thats what this thread is for after all.

Mankind kinda reminds me of Michael Anthony.

Comment

• lms2

Hey Rikki, do you really have to bring Max on all our dates?

I don't mind you fantasizing about Northerngirl... I often entertain thoughts of other men when we are together myself... and some of your friends can be fun... he's just not one of them.

You make fun of me that I am lonely... but heres what I noticed while reviewing this thread... (remember, I promised I would do that daily so you didn't have to keep harassing me in other threads... I have had my beating for the day and its only 7:00 a.m.) Everytime I posted something you responded. See Exhibit 1.

Once Max joined the party he kept trying to monopolize the conversation, even though I never answered him. I think he is the lonely one. Maybe Guwapo will find time to start him a thread eh? But this one... well it was meant for you and me. Can you never stand alone?

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

"Good morning, RIKK."
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                  You make fun of me that I am lonely... but heres what I noticed while reviewing this thread...
                  Methinks you spend too much time thinking about this.

Maybe you should find a hobby? You're looking more and more like Katydid.
                  Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Oops!!

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Comment

• lms2

Well hello Guwapo... fancy meeting you here!

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Sorry dude, but now it just looks like such fucking hypocrisy after how much you've defended LOU.

:p

Originally posted by Brett
                          Oh and Guwapo, get your fucking facts straight meathead. Rikk was not a well-liked or welcomed user for a long time at Links. He was staunch against Sam, to the point where he'd argue in every fucking thread about the virtues of Dave. We had plenty of PM wars of words, telling each other to fuck off, blah blah. In fact, I banned his ass at one point, he didn't even realize it. Once he left, I just turned off the ban, and when he came back, he had maybe mellowed a little, and was a lot friendlier, but he had no love loss for Sam. So STFU about it. Unfortunately much of Rikk's screaming matches are gone now after the board went away, but I'm sure there's posts from 2002 and 2003 where it's pretty fucking obvious he hates Sam.

Not like your gay friend Lube who couldn't stop sucking Sam's dick on the PD long enough to argue about anything.
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Good afternoon!!

Comment

• lms2

Did you finish elementary school there, Linda?
                              (posted by Rikki in Splooges Sammy Safari thread)

Thanks again for bumping that thread up Rikk... maybe if we keep after him, he will not let it die.

Now, what is it you wanted to know about my educational history... which elementary school were you referring to?

Comment

• Rikk
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Hi you two lovebirds. Welcome to my thread.

Human this afternoon, rodents this evening?
                                Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...