X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Katydid
    I am a Giant CUNT
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
    Bass. Basically I learned everything I know from Geezer Butler, Mark Adams, John Alderete and Bob DaisLEY. I'm still rummaging through pawn shops looking for a beat up '76 Rickenbacker and classic Orange amps, but the goings been mighty slow, heh heh...now accepting donations for a starving musician...

I have a cousin named Travis who played with Black Sabbath. I think it was Black Sabbath. Some Rock and Roll band, this was years ago. Out in CA. One cousin named Travis also helped produce Star Trek movies w/ George Lucas.

Comment

• bueno bob
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Well, if it was Sabbath, he was only with them for about 4 minutes or so...I'm familiar with everyone who revolved through their doors and I can't recall ever hearing the name Travis anywhere, even on their "touring band" lists...was he a quick sub-in for somebody else?
      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• lms2

never thought I would find myself saying this... but Fab did make an excellent, site worthy post. Whole thread dedicated to it really.

posted: 12-21-2004 at 08:57 PM
        Attn MEN!
        Rikk an Max are Jenna Morasco...They have been trying to pick up men sharing this assumed name. They have been flirting with other male users and even asking for pictures... I like to call it the DRAG QUEEN effect. Ya know, you don't discover the penis until you've kissed him! BEWARE!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

You write your own stuff, BOB? Do you do any vocals?
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• lms2

So I guess my question Rikk is with all the beautiful women in this world... you can post pictures of... why do you want to waste bandwidth on my ugly mug?

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              You write your own stuff, BOB? Do you do any vocals?
              Write my own stuff, yeah, sorta...usually end up needing help to get it into finalization, though...vocals, NO! Not lead anyway...problem being, everyone thinks I'm mimicing Danzig, but it's honest to God what my voice really sounds like when I sing...lol...Glenn ruined my career as a lead vocalist back when I was in kindergarten, the fucker...lmao
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Katydid
                I am a Giant CUNT
                • Apr 2004

Well, if it was Sabbath, he was only with them for about 4 minutes or so...I'm familiar with everyone who revolved through their doors and I can't recall ever hearing the name Travis anywhere, even on their "touring band" lists...was he a quick sub-in for somebody else?
                He sent newspaper clippings about it. Said he had a regurgating sound, and something like Sunday Bloody Sunday, Black Sabbath, or something...think they lived in Orange Co. maybe or something.

I want to say Dwight Travis...was his name, or maybe it was Dennis...can't remember.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Katydid
                  He sent newspaper clippings about it. Said he had a regurgating sound, and something like Sunday Bloody Sunday, Black Sabbath, or something...think they lived in Orange Co. maybe or something.

I want to say Dwight Travis...was his name, or maybe it was Dennis...can't remember.
                  Hmmm...I have no idea then...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Katydid
                    I am a Giant CUNT
                    • Apr 2004

Think it's Ellis Dale's son who is in the movie business. Don't know his name.

Comment

• Katydid
                      I am a Giant CUNT
                      • Apr 2004

My cousin Janie just came back from CA and was telling me about the one who works with George Lucas.

But I remember the family all said, "Some old devil worshipping rock and roll band.." And I remember the clipping. This was in the 60s...or there abouts.

But I remember him coming from CA and we were kids...and he was blonde, good looking. Kept mimicking a movie, "All personell off the freeway.." acting silly.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Write my own stuff, yeah, sorta...usually end up needing help to get it into finalization, though...vocals, NO! Not lead anyway...problem being, everyone thinks I'm mimicing Danzig, but it's honest to God what my voice really sounds like when I sing...lol...Glenn ruined my career as a lead vocalist back when I was in kindergarten, the fucker...lmao
                        LOL. You even look a bit like Danzig, bro!

But that's cool, bro. Didn't know you played. I know MATT plays.

Anyway, don't be a stranger, brother. Stick around more. We miss ya.
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• bueno bob
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I'll try to. It's not a Jersey accent, but sometimes northern Michigan can get easily confused, depending on the number...I don't mind doing backup vocals, but I try not to make a habit of it.

As far as Danzig's concerned, he needs to fuckin' get a grip, call Jerry and Doyle and go out right.

Nuff said.
                          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by jenna morasca
                            "I won SURVIVOR!"
                            Faggot!!

Comment

• lms2

Faggots.... its plural Guwapo. Don't forget the whole dual personality thing..

Comment

• JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
                                Roadie
                                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by WHOYOUFUCKINJOE
                                al, easy now. As you know I have your personal details now. I'll make the 3 hour trip to take you and your brother out.
                                YOU LITTLE BITCH! I AM THE ONE FREE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE! NOT YOU YOU SUBMISSIVE, THUMB SUCKING FAGGOT! JOE YOUR GONA GET SUCH A BEATING TONIGHT YOU COCKSUCKING PRISON FAGGOT!

IM THE ALPHADOG IN THIS RELATIONSHIP! I TELL YOU WHAT TO DO! YOUR THE THE ONE DOIN THE CATCHIN, AND YOU BETTER NOT CATCH ANYONE ELSES BALLS OR ILL TAKE YOU DOWN FOREVER BITCH!
                                Ex-Bitch JOE THUNDER, LP, WHOYOUFUCKINGJOE(your cellmate?), SHOWJOEYYOURTITS(unhuh?), I'MACUNT! eatthatboxJOE!(yeah right!) Longdongsilver, boy, u stupid (and gay)
                                Where'd he go?

Ziggy played guitar, jamming good with Weird and Gilly
                                The spiders from Mars. He played it left hand
                                But made it too far
                                Became the special man, then we were Ziggy's band
                                Ziggy really sang, screwed up eyes and screwed down hairdo
                                Like some cat from Japan, he could lick 'em by smiling
                                He could leave 'em to hang
                                Came on so loaded man, well hung and snow white tan.
                                So where were the spiders while the fly tried to break our balls
                                Just the beer light to guide us,
                                So we bitched about his fans and should we crush his sweet hands?
                                Ziggy played for time, jiving us that we were voodoo
                                The kids were just crass, he was the nazz
                                With God given ass
                                He took it all too far but boy could he play guitar
                                Making love with his ego Ziggy sucked up into his mind
                                Like a leper messiah
                                When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band.
                                Oh yeah
                                Ooooooo
                                Ziggy played guitaarrrrrr

Comment

Working...