X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SweetSecrets
    Sniper
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
    I can't beleive how many people actually beleive that this is a real disease. WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop looking for what is wrong with you and look at what is right.
    You don't work with children obviously!

I have seen a child with ADHD suddenly jump from kindergarten abilities to second grade when diagnosed and treated. For some of these children, who are held back because their disorders prevent them from learning quick enough....it is a saving grace.

IT IS VERY REAL! THERE IS BRAIN RESEARCH TO PROVE IT!

You shouldn't make assumptions based on your mere opinions without having anything to back it up! I have my whole life backing me up on this one, as well as five years of teaching experience in which I see the disorder and the effects of it! If you are going to challenge something the medical field names as a real brain disorder, then do it right! Other then that, its just your opinion? Where's your medical degree? Where is your ten years of research in the field?
    Baby Pana due April 28th!

I love Daddy Panamark! :0

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by SweetSecrets
      You don't work with children obviously!

I have seen a child with ADHD suddenly jump from kindergarten abilities to second grade when diagnosed and treated. For some of these children, who are held back because their disorders prevent them from learning quick enough....it is a saving grace.

IT IS VERY REAL! THERE IS BRAIN RESEARCH TO PROVE IT!

You shouldn't make assumptions based on your mere opinions without having anything to back it up! I have my whole life backing me up on this one, as well as five years of teaching experience in which I see the disorder and the effects of it! If you are going to challenge something the medical field names as a real brain disorder, then do it right! Other then that, its just your opinion? Where's your medical degree? Where is your ten years of research in the field?
      That's very true!

Comment

Working...