The mods @ www.3wheelerworld.com are fucking whiny pussies!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

You can always use a proxy to go sign up over there again.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Took me 3 days to get banned at roundrocket.com.Talk about a bunch of pussy bitches?
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
        Foot Soldier
        • Jan 2004

Eh, not really a big deal. I really don't go there that often...only from time to time. Just seems, though, that most of the time I go there I get banned with my big mouth.

This time it was over the fact that when you go on the Classified Ads section, there are assholes on there who go out of their way to go on "Wanted" ads not to offer help but only to say that they have what the person wants, but they're not willing to part with it. So I'm like, WTF is the point of that? If you're not going to offer help, they why even fucking bother? Just to rub it in that you have something that somebody else wants? Why be a dick?

So anyway, I start arguing, and before you know it, I'm banned. I guess it didn't help that I contacted the Administrator after I got banned and kinda told him that I'd be looking for him. LOL!! So now my IP address is banned. Oh well, nobody's perfect I guess. Time to get back to my early, mid-morning nap.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...7qatW5tds&NR=1

Comment

• sadaist
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
          Eh, not really a big deal. I really don't go there that often...only from time to time. Just seems, though, that most of the time I go there I get banned with my big mouth.

This time it was over the fact that when you go on the Classified Ads section, there are assholes on there who go out of their way to go on "Wanted" ads not to offer help but only to say that they have what the person wants, but they're not willing to part with it. So I'm like, WTF is the point of that? If you're not going to offer help, they why even fucking bother? Just to rub it in that you have something that somebody else wants? Why be a dick?

So anyway, I start arguing, and before you know it, I'm banned. I guess it didn't help that I contacted the Administrator after I got banned and kinda told him that I'd be looking for him. LOL!! So now my IP address is banned. Oh well, nobody's perfect I guess. Time to get back to my early, mid-morning nap.
          WTF is that all about?

You mean like...

"Dudes, I need a headlight button for my 1980 K5 Blazer"

"Hey Sadaist, I got 3 of those. Sorry, not selling them at the moment. Good luck to you."

That's pretty shitty. Those guys should go to hell. I don't have much going on today. Maybe I'll head over there. I'm in a feather ruffling mood anyways.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
            Foot Soldier
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
            WTF is that all about?

You mean like...

"Dudes, I need a headlight button for my 1980 K5 Blazer"

"Hey Sadaist, I got 3 of those. Sorry, not selling them at the moment. Good luck to you."

That's pretty shitty. Those guys should go to hell. I don't have much going on today. Maybe I'll head over there. I'm in a feather ruffling mood anyways.
            Well actually, their reply was more like...

"I got one of those rear utility racks (which aren't worth more than, say, $100 tops) that you're looking for, and IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME HAVING IT, and I'll NEVER part with it. Then again, wait, let me think about it. Hmmm, yeah, sure, I'll sell it to you...for A THOUSAND DOLLARS!"

Not fucking joking here...one of the motherfuckers on there by the username of HONDALUVR actually said he'd sell it to me for $1,000, the fucking dickhead. There were a few others on there that were bragging/rubbing it in about having it and never willing to part with it, but that fucker was that fucking brazen enough to actually type that on there...that he's sell a $50-$100 rack to me for a thousand dollars.

Well, needless to say, the gloves came off then, and here I am banned. What can you do? Such is life.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

I am sure you are not the only one who has been or will be banned by telling them what worthless pieces of shit they are.

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by bad_muthafucker
                Well actually, their reply was more like...

"I got one of those rear utility racks (which aren't worth more than, say, $100 tops) that you're looking for, and IT'S TOTALLY AWESOME HAVING IT, and I'll NEVER part with it. Then again, wait, let me think about it. Hmmm, yeah, sure, I'll sell it to you...for A THOUSAND DOLLARS!"

Not fucking joking here...one of the motherfuckers on there by the username of HONDALUVR actually said he'd sell it to me for $1,000, the fucking dickhead. There were a few others on there that were bragging/rubbing it in about having it and never willing to part with it, but that fucker was that fucking brazen enough to actually type that on there...that he's sell a $50-$100 rack to me for a thousand dollars.

Well, needless to say, the gloves came off then, and here I am banned. What can you do? Such is life.

Gotcha.

Still pretty fucked up. Every day I lose more faith in human beings. I am so much more cynical now as I approach 40 than I was 20 years ago. People piss me off every day from fucked up shit like you are talking about, to simple stuff like elevator etiquette or being on their cell-phone at the grocery store check out line.

I'm a racist. I pretty much hate the human race.

A new Van Halen album might fix me right up though.
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Oh, I hear ya dude. I'm 33 now, and I think back to just like 10 or 15 years ago, and how much more cynical and sarcastic I am these days and how people fucking piss me right off too by being assholes. Ya gotta laugh in life, though, or you'll drive yourself nuts.

And a new VH album...whew...I'll be the first in line at the record store!

Comment

• Bad Muthafucker
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Jan 2004

Just in a bad muthafucking mood, but taking comfort in the fact that I can always come to the safe haven of Roth Army and vent a little fucking god-damned fucking muthafucking bit.

Wow, I feel better already!

Comment

Working...