Joke thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lms2

Let's Drink To That

A preacher was completing a temperance sermon.

With great expression he said, "If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

With even greater emphasis he said, "And if I had all the wine in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

And then finally, he said, "And if I had all the whiskey in the world, I'd take it and throw it into the river."

He sat down. The song leader then stood very cautiously and announced with a smile, "For our closing song, let us sing Hymn # 365: "Shall We Gather at the River."

Comment

• Figs
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jun 2004

There were these two fellars standin' on a bridge, a-goin' to the bathroom. One fellar said, "The water's cold" and the other fellar said, "The water's deep". I believe one fella come from Arkansas. Get it?

Comment

• Northern Girl
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Showering. Woman vs. Man

How To Shower Like a Woman

Take off clothing and place it in sectioned laundry hamper according to
        lights and darks.

Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more
        sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.

Get in the shower.

Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice
        stone.

Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.

Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean.

Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced.

Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.

Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash.

Rinse conditioner off hair.

Shave armpits and legs.

Turn off shower.

Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.

Spray mold spots with Tilex.

Get out of shower.

Dry with towel the size of a small country.

Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.

Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.

If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

> > > > >

***** How To Shower Like a Man

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a
        pile.

Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see wife along the way, shake wiener at
        her making the 'woo-woo' sound.

Look at your manly physique in the mirror.

Admire the size of your wiener and scratch your butt.

Get in the shower.

Wash your face.

Wash your armpits.

Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.

Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.

Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.

Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt hairs stuck on the soap.

Wash your hair.

Make a Shampoo Mohawk.

Pee.

Rinse off and get out of shower.

Partially dry off.

Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of tub the
        whole time.

Admire wiener size in mirror again.

Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.

Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel,
        shake wiener at her and make the 'woo-woo' sound again.

Throw wet towel on bed.

If there is anyone among you who did not recognize yourself in these
        statements, you're lying like a dog....
        Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• scottydabodi
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Here's my favorite Yo Momma Joke:

You're Momma's SO FAT, ev'ry time bitch turns around IT'S HER BIRTHDAY!!
          If you listen to fools
          The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

Yo Momma SO FAT, bitch fell in love AND BROKE IT!!
            If you listen to fools
            The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Yo momma so fat, when she turns around, people give her a welcome back party!
              Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "
              Yo momma so fat, when she runs she makes the cd played skip, at the radio station!!!
              Yo momma so fat, when she went out side in a red dress, everyone yelled, "HEY, KOOL-AID!"
              Yo momma fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck.
              Yo momma is so fat her waist size is equator!
              Yo momma so fat she went bungee jumping and went strait to hell!
              Yo momma so fat shes on both side of the family.
              Yo momma so fat when she walks around in Texas in high heels, she strikes oil!
              Yo momma so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale!
              Yo momma so fat that when God said, "Let there be light," he told her to move her fat ole ass over!
              Yo momma so fat she fell in love and broke it.
              Yo momma so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up.
              Yo momma so fat even Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction!
              Yo momma so fat she wakes up in sections!
              Yo momma so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride HER!
              Last edited by scottydabodi; 11-06-2004, 08:40 PM.
              If you listen to fools
              The Mob Rules

Comment

• Sarge's Little Helper
                Commando
                • Mar 2003

Yo momma so fat, when she turns around, people give her a welcome back party!
                Yo momma so fat she saw a yellow bus full of white kids and said, "STOP THAT TWINKIE!! "
                Yo momma so fat, when she runs she makes the cd played skip, at the radio station!!!
                Yo momma so fat, when she went out side in a red dress, everyone yelled, "HEY, KOOL-AID!"
                Yo momma fat she jumped up in the air and got stuck.
                Yo momma is so fat her waist size is equator!
                Yo momma so fat she went bungee jumping and went strait to hell!
                Yo momma so fat shes on both side of the family.
                Yo momma so fat when she walks around in Texas in high heels, she strikes oil!
                Yo momma so fat, the last time she saw 90210 was on the scale!
                Yo momma so fat that when God said, "Let there be light," he told her to move her fat ole ass over!
                Yo momma so fat she fell in love and broke it.
                Yo momma so fat when her beeper goes off, people thought she was backing up.
                Yo momma so fat even Bill Gates couldn't pay for her liposuction!
                Yo momma so fat she wakes up in sections!
                Yo momma so fat when she goes to an amusement park, people try to ride HER!
                Yo momma so fat when she lies on the beach no one else gets sun!
                Yo momma so fat she's got more chins than a Hong Kong phone book!
                Yo momma so fat she has a wooden leg with a kickstand!
                Yo momma so fat when she gets on the scale it says, "To be continued."
                Yo momma so fat her nickname is, "DAY-UM!"
                Yo momma so fat she eats Wheat Thicks.
                Yo momma so fat we're in her right now.
                Yo momma so fat people jog around her for exercise.
                Yo momma so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.
                Yo momma so fat she has been declared a natural habitat for Condors.
                Yo mamma so fat, you have to roll over twice to get off her...
                Yo momma so fat she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world.
                Yo momma so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling, "Free Willy!"
                Yo momma so fat when you get on top of her your ears pop!
                Yo momma so fat when she has sex, she has to give directions!
                Yo momma so fat, she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says, "Okay!"
                Yo momma so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people say, "Taxi!"
                Yo momma so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.
                Yo momma so fat, she got to iron her pants on the driveway.
                Yo momma so fat I've known her all my life ... and I still haven't seen ALL of her!
                Yo momma so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
                Yo momma so fat she got to pull down her pants to get into her pockets.
                Yo momma so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th.
                Yo momma so fat when she bungee jumps, she brings down the bridge too.
                Yo momma so fat the highway patrol made her wear, "Caution! Wide Turn."
                Yo momma so fat when she sits around the house, she SITS AROUND THE HOUSE!
                Yo momma so fat when she steps on a scale, it read, "One at a time, please."
                Yo momma so fat when she sits on my face I can't hear the stereo.
                Yo momma so fat her neck looks like a pair of hot dogs!
                Yo momma so fat she's got her own area code!
                Yo momma so fat she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagen!
                Yo momma so fat God couldn't light Earth till she moved!
                Yo momma so fat NASA has to orbit a satellite around her!
                Yo momma so fat, whenever she goes to the beach the tide comes in!
                Yo momma so fat when she plays hopscotch, she goes New York, L.A., Chicago...
                Yo momma so fat she's got Amtrak written on her leg.
                Yo momma so fat , her legs are like spoiled milk - white & chunky!
                Yo momma so fat I had to take a train and two buses just to get on the bitch's good side!
                Yo momma so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington's nose.
                Yo momma so fat she was mistaken for God's bowling ball!
                Yo momma so fat when she bungee jumps she goes straight to hell!
                Yo momma so fat that her senior pictures had to be arial views!
                Yo momma so fat she fell and made the Grand Canyon!
                Yo momma so fat she sat on the beach and Greenpeace threw her in!
                Yo momma so fat that when she hauls ass, she has to make two trips!
                Yo momma so fat her belly button's got an echo.
                Yo momma so fat even her clothes have stretch marks!
                Yo momma so fat she has to use a VCR as a beeper!
                Yo momma so fat she uses a pillow case as a sock.
                Yo momma so fat she broke her leg, and gravy poured out!
                Yo momma so fat when she rides in a hot air balloon, it looks like she's wearin tights!
                Yo momma so fat they have to grease the bath tub to get her out!
                Yo momma so fat she has a run in her blue-jeans!
                Yo momma so fat her blood type is ragu.
                Yo momma so fat they use the elastic in her underwear for bungee jumping
                Yo momma so fat she has to buy two airline tickets.
                Yo momma so fat that when I tried to drive around her I ran out of gas.
                Yo momma so fat the animals at the zoo feed her.
                Yo momma so fat when she dances at a concert the whoelband skips!
                Yo momma so fat she stands in two time zones.
                Yo momma so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.
                Yo momma so fat when the bitch goes to an all you can eat buffet, they have to install speed bumps.
                Yo momma so fat that she can't tie her own shoes.
                Yo momma so fat sets off car alarms when she runs.
                Yo momma so fat she can't reach her back pocket.
                Yo momma so fat when she wears a Malcomn-X T-shirt, helicopters try to land on her back!
                Yo momma so fat she uses redwoods to pick her teeth.
                Yo momma so fat the only pictures you have of her are satellite pictures.
                Yo momma so fat she put on some BVD's and by the time they reached her waist they spelled out boulevard.
                Yo momma so fat she stepped on a rainbow and made Skittles.
                Yo momma so fat she uses a mattress for a tampon.
                Yo momma so fat she hoola-hooped the super bowl.
                Yo momma so fat they tie a rope around her shoulders and drag her through a tunnel when they want to clean it.
                Yo momma so fat when she got hit by a bus, she said, "Who threw that rock?"
                Yo momma so fat when she stands in a left-turn lane it gives her the green arrow!
                Yo momma so fat she uses I-95 for a Slip 'n Slide.
                Yo momma so fat that when whe was born, she gave the hospital stretch marks.
                Yo momma so fat the National Weather Agency has to assign names to her farts!
                Yo momma so fat we went to the drive-in and didn't have to pay because we dressed her as a Chevrolet.
                Yo momma so fat she was Miss Arizona -- class Battleship.
                Yo momma so fat she accidently got a 757 caught in her teeth.
                Yo momma so fat to her, "light food," means under 4 Tons!
                Yo momma so fat she went on a date with high heels on and cameback with sandals!
                Yo momma so fat and stupid, her waist size is larger than her IQ!
                Yo momma so fat she was zoned for commercial development.
                Yo momma so fat she won, "Miss Bessie the Cow 94."
                Yo momma so fat she has her own brand of jeans: FA - FatAss Jeans.
                Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
                "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• scottydabodi
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jun 2004

Yo momma so fat when she lies on the beach no one else gets sun!
                  Yo momma so fat she's got more chins than a Hong Kong phone book!
                  Yo momma so fat she has a wooden leg with a kickstand!
                  Yo momma so fat when she gets on the scale it says, "To be continued."
                  Yo momma so fat her nickname is, "DAY-UM!"
                  Yo momma so fat she eats Wheat Thicks.
                  Yo momma so fat we're in her right now.
                  Yo momma so fat people jog around her for exercise.
                  Yo momma so fat, she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.
                  Yo momma so fat she has been declared a natural habitat for Condors.
                  Yo mamma so fat, you have to roll over twice to get off her...
                  Yo momma so fat she was floating in the ocean and Spain claimed her for the new world.
                  Yo momma so fat she lay on the beach and people run around yelling, "Free Willy!"
                  Yo momma so fat when you get on top of her your ears pop!
                  Yo momma so fat when she has sex, she has to give directions!
                  Yo momma so fat, she goes to a resturant, looks at the menu and says, "Okay!"
                  Yo momma so fat when she wears a yellow raincoat, people say, "Taxi!"
                  Yo momma so fat she had to go to Sea World to get baptized.
                  Yo momma so fat, she got to iron her pants on the driveway.
                  Yo momma so fat I've known her all my life ... and I still haven't seen ALL of her!
                  Yo momma so fat she put on her lipstick with a paint-roller.
                  If you listen to fools
                  The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jun 2004

Yo momma so fat she got to pull down her pants to get into her pockets.
                    Yo momma so fat when she tripped over on 4th Ave, she landed on 12th.
                    Yo momma so fat when she bungee jumps, she brings down the bridge too.
                    Yo momma so fat the highway patrol made her wear, "Caution! Wide Turn."
                    Yo momma so fat when she sits around the house, she SITS AROUND THE HOUSE!
                    Yo momma so fat when she steps on a scale, it read, "One at a time, please."
                    Yo momma so fat when she sits on my face I can't hear the stereo.
                    Yo momma so fat her neck looks like a pair of hot dogs!
                    Yo momma so fat she's got her own area code!
                    Yo momma so fat she looks like she's smuggling a Volkswagen!
                    Yo momma so fat God couldn't light Earth till she moved!
                    Yo momma so fat NASA has to orbit a satellite around her!
                    Yo momma so fat, whenever she goes to the beach the tide comes in!
                    Yo momma so fat when she plays hopscotch, she goes New York, L.A., Chicago...
                    Yo momma so fat she's got Amtrak written on her leg.
                    Yo momma so fat , her legs are like spoiled milk - white & chunky!
                    Yo momma so fat I had to take a train and two buses just to get on the bitch's good side!
                    Yo momma so fat she sat on a quarter and a booger shot out of George Washington's nose.
                    Yo momma so fat she was mistaken for God's bowling ball!
                    Yo momma so fat when she bungee jumps she goes straight to hell!
                    If you listen to fools
                    The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Yo momma so fat that her senior pictures had to be arial views!
                      Yo momma so fat she fell and made the Grand Canyon!
                      Yo momma so fat she sat on the beach and Greenpeace threw her in!
                      Yo momma so fat that when she hauls ass, she has to make two trips!
                      Yo momma so fat her belly button's got an echo.
                      Yo momma so fat even her clothes have stretch marks!
                      Yo momma so fat she has to use a VCR as a beeper!
                      Yo momma so fat she uses a pillow case as a sock.
                      Yo momma so fat she broke her leg, and gravy poured out!
                      Yo momma so fat when she rides in a hot air balloon, it looks like she's wearin tights!
                      Yo momma so fat they have to grease the bath tub to get her out!
                      Yo momma so fat she has a run in her blue-jeans!
                      Yo momma so fat her blood type is ragu.
                      Yo momma so fat they use the elastic in her underwear for bungee jumping
                      Yo momma so fat she has to buy two airline tickets.
                      Yo momma so fat that when I tried to drive around her I ran out of gas.
                      Yo momma so fat the animals at the zoo feed her.
                      Yo momma so fat when she dances at a concert the whoelband skips!
                      Yo momma so fat she stands in two time zones.
                      Yo momma so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through.
                      Yo momma so fat when the bitch goes to an all you can eat buffet, they have to install speed bumps.
                      If you listen to fools
                      The Mob Rules

Comment

• scottydabodi
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Yo momma so fat that she can't tie her own shoes.
                        Yo momma so fat sets off car alarms when she runs.
                        Yo momma so fat she can't reach her back pocket.
                        Yo momma so fat when she wears a Malcomn-X T-shirt, helicopters try to land on her back!
                        Yo momma so fat she uses redwoods to pick her teeth.
                        Yo momma so fat the only pictures you have of her are satellite pictures.
                        Yo momma so fat she put on some BVD's and by the time they reached her waist they spelled out boulevard.
                        Yo momma so fat she stepped on a rainbow and made Skittles.
                        Yo momma so fat she uses a mattress for a tampon.
                        Yo momma so fat she hoola-hooped the super bowl.
                        Yo momma so fat they tie a rope around her shoulders and drag her through a tunnel when they want to clean it.
                        Yo momma so fat when she got hit by a bus, she said, "Who threw that rock?"
                        Yo momma so fat when she stands in a left-turn lane it gives her the green arrow!
                        Yo momma so fat she uses I-95 for a Slip 'n Slide.
                        Yo momma so fat that when whe was born, she gave the hospital stretch marks.
                        Yo momma so fat the National Weather Agency has to assign names to her farts!
                        Yo momma so fat we went to the drive-in and didn't have to pay because we dressed her as a Chevrolet.
                        Yo momma so fat she was Miss Arizona -- class Battleship.
                        Yo momma so fat she accidently got a 757 caught in her teeth.
                        Yo momma so fat to her, "light food," means under 4 Tons!
                        Yo momma so fat she went on a date with high heels on and cameback with sandals!
                        Yo momma so fat and stupid, her waist size is larger than her IQ!
                        Yo momma so fat she was zoned for commercial development.
                        Yo momma so fat she won, "Miss Bessie the Cow 94."
                        Yo momma so fat she has her own brand of jeans: FA - FatAss Jeans.
                        If you listen to fools
                        The Mob Rules

Comment

• lms2

Smith climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get
                          close enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the
                          Lord. . . "God, what does a million years mean to
                          you?"
                          The Lord replies, "A minute."
                          Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars
                          mean to you?"
                          The Lord replies, "A penny."
                          Smith asks," Can I have a penny?"
                          The Lord replies, "In a minute".

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by lms2
                            Smith climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get
                            close enough to talk to God. Looking up, he asks the
                            Lord. . . "God, what does a million years mean to
                            you?"
                            The Lord replies, "A minute."
                            Smith asks, "And what does a million dollars
                            mean to you?"
                            The Lord replies, "A penny."
                            Smith asks," Can I have a penny?"
                            The Lord replies, "In a minute".
                            lol good joke
                            BTW you just got 69 votes
                            Did i ever tell you that i just LOVE that Number
                            Roth Army MP
                            Originally posted by Panamark
                            Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                            or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                            Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                            Originally posted by JAY HALE
                            so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ozzy Fudd
                              lol good joke
                              BTW you just got 69 votes
                              Did i ever tell you that i just LOVE that Number
                              because it's the age of your girlfriend?
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                because it's the age of your girlfriend?
                                do has mitch ?
                                Roth Army MP
                                Originally posted by Panamark
                                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...