Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

What's the difference between OJ Simpson and Christopher Reeve?

*You supply the punch line*

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

A crowded United Airlines flight was canceled. A single agent was re- booking a long line of inconvenienced travelers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket on the counter and said "I HAVE to be on this flight and it has to be FIRST CLASS." The agent replied, "I am sorry, sir. I'll be happy to try to help you, but, I've got to help these folks first, and I'm sure we'll be able to work something out." The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?" Without hesitating, the agent smiled and grabbed her public address microphone, "May I have your attention please," she began, her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal. "We have a passenger here at Gate 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS.
      If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Gate 14." With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the United agent, gritted his teeth and swore "F*** You!". Without flinching, she smiled and said, I'm sorry sir, you'll have to get in line for that too.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Joe Thunder.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Van Hagar

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

This one's so good it will be posted apart from any other:

A Greek and an Italian were discussing whose culture was superior. The Greek said, "We have the Parthenon." The Italian replied, "We have the Coliseum." The Greek retorted, "We Greeks gave birth to advanced mathematics." The Italian nodded agreement, but said, "But we built the Roman Empire." With a flourish of finality the Greek said, "Yeah, but we invented sex!" The Italian thought a moment and then trumped him. "Perhaps, but we Italians introduced it to women!"

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

HaHa,Nice one Pussy,Did I tell you guys I'm part Italian?

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cohen showed up at synagogue one Saturday and the
                rabbi almost fell down when he saw him.
                Cohen had never been seen in a synagogue in his life.
                After Services, the rabbi caught Cohen and said:
                "Mr. Cohen, I am so glad you decided to come
                here. What made you come?"

Cohen said, "I got to be honest with you, Rabbi, a
                while back, I misplaced my favorite hat and I really,
                really love that hat. I know that Levy had one just like
                mine and I knew that Levy came to Services every
                Saturday. I also knew that Levy takes off his hat during
                Services and he leaves it in the back of the Shull.
                So, I was going to leave after the SHMAH and steal
                Levi's hat."

The rabbi said: "Well, Cohen, I notice that you didn't
                steal Levy's hat. What changed your mind?

Cohen said "Well, after I heard your sermon on the Ten
                Commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal
                Levy's hat."

The rabbi gave Cohen a big smile and said "After I
                talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Steal' you decided
                you would rather do without your hat than burn in
                Hell, right?"

Cohen shook his head and said: "No, Rabbi, after you
                talked about 'Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery'
                I remembered where I left it."
                Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

These are real notes written by parents in a Mississippi school
                  district.

Misspellings have been left intact.

1. My son is under a doctor's care and should not take P.E. today.
                  Please execute him.

2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her
                  shot.

3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30,
                  31, 32, and also the 33.

4. Please excuse Gloria from Jim today. She is administrating.

5. Please excuse Roland from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell
                  out of a tree and misplaced his hip.

6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his
                  face.

7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He
                  was hurt in the growing part.

8. Megan could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.

9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.

10. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose
                  vowels.

11. Please excuse Pedro from being absent yesterday. He had
                  (diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) ...I give up!...

12. Please excuse Tommy for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea
                  and his boots leak.
                  13. Irving was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.

14. Please excuse Jimmy for being. It was his father's fault.

15. I kept Billie home because she had to go Christmas shopping
                  because I don't know what size she wears.

16. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot
                  to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.

17. Sally won't be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend
                  her funeral.

18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She
                  spent the weekend with the Marines.

19. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold
                  and could not breed well.

20. Please excuse Mary for being absent yesterday. She was in bed
                  with gramps.

21. Gloria was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.

22. Please excuse Brenda, she has been sick and under the doctor.

23. Maryann was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat. Her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn't the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be
                  something going around, because her father even got hot last night.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dis is so good Joe Rogan wishes he wrote tit:

H-h-here tit gooes:

no, here tit goes:

no here: haha

here;

Q: Wot is da difference between Bill Clinton, Jane Fonda, and GW Bush?

A: Jane Fonda is da only o1ne dat went t2o Vietnam.

think aboot dat o1ne f4or a moment

<marquee direction=left>November 22, 1963</marquee>
                    we're not just gonna f4orget dat tit happuned dis time no, no, no,noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CLEVELAND LOVES JANE FONDA
                    IT AIN'T OVER YET
                    Is Jane A Commie T2oDay? huh
                    Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Jurak
                      Foot Soldier
                      • Mar 2005

THE LONELY LITTLE BRAIN CELL (c)
                      > >
                      Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which by mistake happened
                      to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously but it was all empty and quiet.

"Hello?" she cried, but no answer.

"Is there anyone here?" she cried a little louder, but still no answer.

Now the female brain cell started to feel alone and scared and yelled at
                      the top of her voice "HELLO, IS THERE ANYONE HERE?"

Then she heard a very faint voice from far, far away .....
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > >
                      > > "We're down here."

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                      That is all.
                      Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Jurak
                        THE LONELY LITTLE BRAIN CELL (c)
                        > >
                        Once upon a time there was a female brain cell which by mistake happened
                        to end up in a man's head. She looked around nervously but it was all empty and quiet.

> > "We're down here."

So men's brains are in their asses.

At leest wee have them (brains).

I've always said mmy high skool girlfrend had o1ne brain cell.

I didn't think anyo1ne else thought like dat.

JANE'S ONE BRAIN CELL COMTEMPLATES TREASON
                        Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Jurak
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2005

Dear Diary
                          >
                          >Aug. 12 - Moved to our new home in Canada. I am so excited. It's so
                          >beautiful here. The mountains are so majestic. Can hardly wait to see them
                          >with snow covering them.
                          >
                          >Oct. 14 - Canada--it is the most beautiful place on earth. The leaves have
                          >turned all colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the
                          >beautiful countryside and saw some deer. They are so graceful. Certainly
                          >they are the most wonderful animals on earth. This must be paradise. I love
                          >it here!
                          >
                          >Nov. 11 - Remembrance Day. Deer season starts soon. I can't imagine anyone
                          >wanting to kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it snows soon. I love it
                          >here!
                          >
                          >Dec. 2 - It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed with
                          >white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off
                          >the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won). When
                          >the snow plough came by we had to shovel the driveway again. What a
                          >beautiful place. I love Canada!
                          >
                          >Dec. 12 - More snow last night. The snow plough did his trick again to the
                          >driveway. I love it here.
                          >
                          >Dec. 19 - More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to
                          >work. It's beautiful here but I'm exhausted from shoveling. Fucking snow
                          >plough.
                          >
                          >Dec. 22 - More of that white shit fell last night. I've got blisters on my
                          >hands and a sore back from shoveling. I think the snow plough hides around
                          >the corner until I'm done shoveling the driveway. Asshole.
                          >
                          >Dec. 25 - Merry Fucking Christmas! More frigging snow. If I ever get my
                          >hands on the sonovabitch who drives the snow plough, I swear I'll kill the
                          >bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the
                          >fucking ice.
                          >
                          >Dec. 27 - More white shit last night. Been inside for three days now except
                          >for shoveling out the driveway after that snow plough goes through every
                          >time. Can't go anywhere, the car's stuck in a mountain of white shit and
                          >it's so frigging cold. The weatherman says to expect another 10 inches of
                          >the shit again tonight. Do you know how many shovels full of snow 10 inches
                          >is?
                          >
                          >Dec. 28 - That fucking weatherman was wrong. We got 34 inches of the shit
                          >this time. At this rate it won't melt before summer. The snow plough got
                          >stuck up in the road and that bastard came to my door and asked to borrow my
                          >shovel. After I told him that I had already broken six shovels shoveling out
                          >all the shit he had pushed into my driveway, I damn near broke my last one
                          >over his fucking head.
                          >
                          >Jan. 4 - Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food
                          >and on my way back a damned deer ran in front of the car. Did about $3,000
                          >damage to the car. Those fucking beasts should be killed. The bastards are
                          >everywhere. Wish the hunters had exterminated them all last November.
                          >
                          >May 3 - Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the thing is
                          >rusted out from all that fucking salt they put all over the roads.
                          >
                          >May 10 - Moved to Florida. I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind
                          >would ever want to live in such a God forsaken place as Canada!
                          "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
                          That is all.
                          Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's a classic, Jurak. 5 stars for you!

Comment

• Phil theStalker
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                              Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! That's a classic, Jurak. 5 stars for you!

Hey, you live in Portugal, Einstein.

Wot's so funny?

You had tit at your finger tips, butt you lost all the New World.

Now tit belongs t2o rednecks and Canadians laughing all da way t2o da fakking world bank.

<marquee direction=left>
                              Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Yes, I'm Portuguese... but do you think I give a fuck? I could've been born in Japan, Australia, Morocco... it's all the same to me, Phil.

Comment

Working...