X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RuzDNailz
    Foot Soldier
    • Nov 2004

This is kinda funny!

Guy is at the bar drinking til he pukes all over his shirt.

Drunk: Fuck! I promised my wife I wouldn't drink tonight! She's gonna kill me for this! Now what am I gonna do?

Bartender: Here, pal I gotta solution for ya. Do you have a 5 dollar bill in your pocket?

Drunk: Yep, right here mac!

Bartender: When you walk in the door, show your wife the 5 dollar bill and tell her that a drunk puked all over your shirt and GAVE you that 5 dollars to get your shirt cleaned. It'll work no problem!

Drunk: Oh, you are a life saver, bub! *hic*

He gets home and gives his wife 2 5-dollar bills!

Drunk's wife: Hey, then why the 2 5 dollar bills? He only got your shirt!
    What's with the other 5 bucks?

Drunk: Yeah, well he puked all over my shirt and shit my pants too!

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The Deaf Bookkeeper and the Attorney:

A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed him for ten million bucks. This bookkeeper is deaf. It was considered an
      occupational benefit, and why he landed the job in the first place, since
      it was assumed that a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything he'd ever have to testify about in court.

When the Godfather goes to shakedown the bookkeeper about his missing $10 million bucks, he takes his attorney, who knows sign language.

The Godfather asks the bookkeeper: "Where is the 10 million bucks you embezzled from me?"

The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10
      million dollar is hidden.

The bookkeeper signs back: "I don't know what you are talking about."

The attorney tells the Godfather: "He says he doesn't know what you're
      talking about."

That's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the
      bookkeeper's temple, cocks it, and says: "Ask him again!"

The attorney signs to the underling: "He'll kill you for sure if you
      don't tell him!"

The bookkeeper signs back: "OK! You win! The money is in a brown briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in Queens!"

The Godfather asks the attorney: "Well, what'd he say?"

The attorney replies: "He says you don't have the balls to pull the
      trigger."
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• candy
        Groupie
        • Apr 2005

A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does, his
        elbow goes into her breast. They are both quite startled. The man
        turns to her and says "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast,
        I know you'll forgive me."

She replies, "If your dick is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221."

Comment

• candy
          Groupie
          • Apr 2005

A businessman boards a flight and is seated next to a gorgeous
          woman. He notices she is reading a manual about sexual statistics. He asks her about it and she replies, "This is a very interesting
          book. It says that American Indians have the longest penises and
          Greek men are the best in bed. By the way, my name is Jill.
          What's yours?"

"Tonto Papadopoulos, nice to meet you."

Comment

• candy
            Groupie
            • Apr 2005

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts
            rubbing his wife's arm. The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry
            honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want
            to stay fresh."

The husband, rejected, turns over. A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again. "Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

Comment

• candy
              Groupie
              • Apr 2005

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a
              number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife
              that he had terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis
              into the pickle slicer. His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill said he would be too embarrassed. He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

One day a few weeks later, Bill came home. His wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong. "What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.

"Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to
              put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, Bill, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

"My God, Bill, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"Oh...she got fired too."

Comment

• candy
                Groupie
                • Apr 2005

A couple had been married for 50 years. They were sitting at the
                breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"I know," the old man said, "We were probably sitting here naked
                as jaybirds fifty years ago."

"Well," Granny snickered, "Let's relive some old times," whereupon the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My
                nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps. "One's in your coffee
                and the other is in your oatmeal."

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A Red Indian With One Testicle

There once was a Red Indian whose given name was "Onestone." So named
                  because he had only one testicle. He hated that name and asked everyone
                  not to call him Onestone.

After years and years of torment, Onestone finally cracked and said, "If
                  anyone calls me Onestone again I will kill them!" The word got around
                  and nobody called him that any more.

Then one day a young woman named Blue Bird forgot and said, "Good
                  morning, Onestone." He jumped up, grabbed her and took her deep into the
                  forest where he made love to her all day and all night. He made love to
                  her all the next day, until Blue Bird died from exhaustion.

The word got around that Onestone meant what he promised he would do.
                  Years went by and no one dared call him by his given name until a woman
                  named Yellow Bird returned to the village after being away for many years.

Yellow Bird, who was Blue Bird's cousin, was overjoyed when she saw
                  Onestone. She hugged him and said, "Good to see you, Onestone."

Onestone grabbed her, took her deep into the forest, then he made love
                  to her all day, made love to her all night, made love to her all the
                  next day, made love to her all the next night, but Yellow Bird wouldn't
                  die!

What is the moral of this story? ...

OH, come on .. take a guess!

Think about it

(You're going to love this!)

And the moral is:

You can't kill two birds with one stone!
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Bitchin' jokes here! I laffed my arse tonite. Candy, EVH Fanatic, RuzDNailz, you guys rock! I'm gonna post 1 or 6 here because of that.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

Do you know why a man asks for a woman's hand in marriage? Because he's tired of using his own!

A lady lost her purse in a bustling department store. She searched everywhere she had visited, but just couldn't find it. Finally, a little boy approached her and asked, "Ma'am, is this your purse?" Jubilantly, she grabbed the purse and cried, "Yes! Yes, it is! Thank you so much!" Then she looked inside and was suddenly confused. "But how strange... when I lost it, I had only a hundred dollar bill, but now I have five twenties!" The boy replied, "That's because the last time I returned a lady's purse, she didn't have any change for a reward!"

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

A blonde asked the pet store sales clerk for help. "I want some bird seed," she said. The clerk asked, "For which kind of bird?" She replied, "Whichever will grow the fastest!"

Little Johnny asked his mother, "Ma, is it true that people can be taken apart like machines?" "Of course not! Where did you hear such nonsense?" Little Johnny answered, "The other day, when Daddy and his friend were working out in the garage he said that he screwed the a$$ off his secretary"

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

Saved the best two for the end...

World Shortest Fairy Tale: Once upon a time, a man asked a woman to marry him. She said, "No." And he lived happily ever after!

A woman called the phone company to complaint that her telephone sometimes failed to ring, but when it did ring, her dog would moan just before the phone rang. The telephone repairman thought the woman crazy, but he went out anyway, climbed the pole, hooked up his test set, and dialed her house. The phone didn't ring at first, but then the dog started moaning and soon, her phone rang! Eventually the perplexed repairman found: 1) the dog was tied down to the telephone system's ground wire via a steel chain and collar; 2) the dog had pulled loose the connection to the ground rod; 3) when the phone rang, the dog received the 90 volt signaling current via the chain; 4) after a couple of jolts, the dog started moaning and eventually urinated; 5) the then wet soil completed the circuit, thus causing the woman's phone to ring. He happily told his boss that some problems really can be fixed by pissing and moaning!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                            Full Member Status

• May 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                            A blonde asked the pet store sales clerk for help. "I want some bird seed," she said. The clerk asked, "For which kind of bird?" She replied, "Whichever will grow the fastest!"

Little Johnny asked his mother, "Ma, is it true that people can be taken apart like machines?" "Of course not! Where did you hear such nonsense?" Little Johnny answered, "The other day, when Daddy and his friend were working out in the garage he said that he screwed the a$$ off his secretary"

LMFAO!! that's a good one baby!!

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                              Full Member Status

• May 2005

when a woman steels your husband,there is no better revenge then to let her keep him....

Comment

• canadiandlrgirl
                                Full Member Status

• May 2005

A Business man got on an elevator in a building, when he entered the elevator there was a blond woman already inside and she greeted him by saying,"T-G-I-F"(letters only)
                                He smiled at her and replied "S-H-I-T"(letters only)
                                She looked at him puzzled and said "T-G-I-F again
                                He acknowledged her remark again by answering "S-H-I-T"
                                The blond was trying to be friendly so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possable "T-G-I-F" another time
                                The man smiled back at her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T"
                                The blond finally decided to explain things,and this time she said
                                "T-G-I-F, thank goodness it's friday, get it?
                                the man answered "S-H-I-T" sorry honey it's thursday."

Comment

Working...