Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A doctor examined a woman, took the husband aside, and said, "I don't like the looks of your wife at all,"

"Me neither doc," said the husband. "But she's a great cook and really good with the kids."
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

An old man goes to the Wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The Wizard says, "Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.

The old man says without hesitation, "I now pronounce you man and wife."
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Two Reasons Why It's So Hard To Solve A Redneck Murder

1. All the DNA is the same.

2. There are no dental records.

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Two Mexican detectives were investigating the murder of Juan Gonzalez.

"How was he killed?" asked one detective.

"With a golf gun," the other detective replied.

"A golf gun?! What is a golf gun?"

"I don't know. But it sure made a hole in Juan."

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This guy has been sitting in a bar all night, staring at a blonde wearing the tightest pants he's ever seen. Finally his curiosity gets the best of him, so he walks over and asks, "How do you get into those pants?"

The young woman looks him over and replies, "Well, you could start by buying me a drink."

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Moe and Joe were taking one day

Moe: "My wife got me to believe in religion."

Joe: "Really?"

Moe: "Yeah. Until I married her I didn't believe in hell."

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Grandpa was driving with his 9 year old granddaughter and beeped the horn by mistake. She turned and looked at him for an explanation. He said, "I did that by accident."

She replied, "I know that, Grandpa."

He replied, "How did you know?"

She said, "Because you didn't say "asshole" afterwards."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

How many Guitar Players does it take to change a Light bulb?

Two.

One to change it, and one to stand there with his arms crossed saying " I could've played the solo better "
                  Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Bob_R
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

An old man, Mr. Goldstein, was living the last of his life in a nursing home.

One day he appeared to be very sad and depressed.
                    Nurse Tracy asked if there was anything wrong. "Yes, Nurse Tracy," said Mr. Goldstein,

"My private part died today, and I am very sad."

Knowing her patients were forgetful and sometimes a little crazy, she replied,

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Mr. Goldstein, please accept my condolences."

The following day, Mr. Goldstein was walking down the hall with his private part hanging out of his pajamas,

when he met Nurse Tracy.

"Mr. Goldstein," she said, "You shouldn't be walking down the hall like that.

Please put your private part back inside your pajamas."

"But, Nurse Tracy," replied Mr. Goldstein, "I told you yesterday that my private part died."
                    "Yes, you did tell me that, but why is it hanging out of your pajamas?" asked Nurse Tracy.
                    "Well," he replied. "Today's the viewing."

Comment

• Northern Girl
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

JACK AND JILL Went up the hill
                      To have a little fun.
                      Stupid Jill forgot the pill
                      And now they have a son.

MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB
                      Her father shot it dead.
                      Now it goes to school with her,
                      Between two hunks of bread.

SIMPLE SIMON met a Pie man going to the fair.
                      Said Simple Simon to the Pie man,
                      "What have you got there?"
                      Said the Pie man unto Simon,
                      "Pies, you dumbass!"

HUMPTY DUMPTY sat on a wall,
                      Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
                      All the kings' horses,
                      And all the kings' men.
                      Had scrambled eggs,
                      For breakfast again.

HEY DIDDLE, DIDDLE the cat took a piddle,
                      All over the bedside clock.
                      The little dog laughed to see such fun.
                      Then died of electric shock.

GEORGIE PORGY Pudding and Pie,
                      Kissed the girls and made them cry.
                      And when the boys came out to play,
                      He kissed them too 'cause he was gay.

There was a little girl who had a little curl
                      Right in the middle of her forehead.
                      When she was good, she was very, very good.
                      But when she was bad........
                      She got a fur coat, jewels, a waterfront condo, and a sports car.
                      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Bob_R
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

An elderly Floridian called 911 on her cell phone to report that her
                        car
                        has been broken into. She is hysterical as she explains her situation
                        to
                        the dispatcher: "They've stolen the stereo, the steering wheel, the
                        brake pedal and even the accelerator!" she cried. The dispatcher said,
                        "Stay calm. An officer is on the way." A few minutes later, the
                        officer
                        radios in. "Disregard." He says. "She got in the back-seat by
                        mistake."

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Three sisters ages 92, 94 and 96 live in a house together. One night
                          the 96 year old draws a bath. She puts her foot in and pauses. She yells to the other sisters, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?" The 94
                          year old yells back, "I don't know. I'll come up and see." She starts
                          up the stairs and pauses "Was I going up the stairs or down?"
                          The 92 year old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea listening
                          to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, "I sure hope I never get
                          that forgetful, knock on wood." She then yells, "I'll come up and help
                          both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

An older couple were lying in bed one night. The husband was falling
                            asleep but the wife was in a romantic mood and wanted to talk.
                            She said: "You used to hold my hand when we were courting.
                            " Wearily he reached across, held her hand for a second and tried to
                            get back to sleep. A few moments later she said: "Then you used to kiss
                            me.
                            "Mildly irritated, he reached across, gave her a peck on the cheek and

settled down to sleep. Thirty seconds later she said: "Then you used
                            to bite my neck" Angrily, he threw back the bed clothes and got out of
                            bed.
                            "Where are you going?" she asked. "To get my teeth!"

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

There were three little old black ladies getting ready to take a plane
                              across the ocean. The first lady said, "I don't know bout y'all, but
                              I'm gunna wear me some hot pink panties beefo I gets on dat plane."

"Why you gonna wear dem fo'?" the other two asked.

The first replied, "Cause, if dat plane goes down and I'm out dare
                              laying butt-up in a conefield, dey gonna find me first."

The second lady says, "Well, I'm a-gonna wear me some flooresant orange
                              panties."

"Why you gonna wear dem?" the others asked.

The second lady answered: "Cause if dis hare plane is goin' down and
                              I'm floating butt-up in the oshun, dey can see me first."

The third old lady says, "Well, I'm not goin' to wear any panties....."

"What? No panties?!" the others said in disbelief.

"Dat's right, you heard me. I'm not wearing any panties," the third
                              lady said, "cause if dis plane go down, honey dey always looks fo da
                              black box first."

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                                Veteran
                                • Jan 2004

A professor at the University of Texas was giving a lecture on the supernatural.
                                To get a feel for his audience, he asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?"
                                About 90 students raise their hands.
                                "Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you've seen a ghost?"
                                About 40 students raise their hands.
                                "That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?
                                About 15 students raise their hands.
                                "Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"
                                3 students raise their hands.
                                "That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further... Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"
                                Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses, and says,” Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture; no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"
                                Bubba replied, "Shiiiiit! From way back thar I thought you said, "Goats".
                                Roth Army MP
                                Originally posted by Panamark
                                Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                                or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                                Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                                She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                                Originally posted by JAY HALE
                                so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...