Joke thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

An Italian, an Irishman and a Chinese fellow are hired at a Sydney construction site.
    The foreman points to a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian guy, "You're in charge of sweeping."
    To the Irishman he says "You're in charge of shoveling."
    To the Chinese guy, "You're in charge of supplies."
    He then says, "Now, I have to leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that there pile."
    So the foreman goes away for a couple hours, but when he returns the pile of sand is untouched.
    He says to the Italian: "Why didn't you sweep any of it?"
    The Italian replies in a heavy accent, "I no gotta broom, an' you tella me dat de Chinese'a guy supposa bringa da supplies, but he disappear and I no finda him."
    Then the foreman turns to the Irishman and asks why he didn't shovel.
    The Irishman replies in his heavy brogue, "Aye, that ye did, but I couldn't get meself a shovel. Ye left the Chinese fella in charge of supplies, but I couldn't fin' him."
    The foreman is really angry now, and storms off looking for the Chinese guy.
    He can't find him anywhere and is getting angrier by the minute.
    Just then, the Chinese guy springs out from behind the pile of sand and yells... "Supplies!!"

Comment

• Douglas T.
      Full Member Status

• Nov 2005

Bubba died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly.
      The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best friends, Darryl and Gomer.

The three men had always done everything together.
      Darryl arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet,
      Darryl said, "Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad.
      You better roll him over." The mortician rolled him over,
      and Darryl said, "Nope, ain't Bubba."

The mortician thought this was rather strange.
      So he brought Gomer in, to confirm the identity of the body.
      Gomer looked at the body and said, "Yup, he's pretty well burnt up.
      Roll him over." The mortician rolled him over, and Gomer said, "No, it
      ain't Bubba." The mortician asked, "How can you tell?"

Gomer said, "Well, Bubba had two assholes."
      "What? He had two assholes?", asked the mortician.
      Yup, I never seen 'em, but everyone knew he had two assholes. every
      time we went to town, folks would say, "Here comes Bubba with them two assholes."

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

A 6 year-old & 4 year-old are upstairs in their bedroom. "You know what?" says the 6 year-old. "I think it's about time we started cussing." The 4 year-old nods his head in approval.

The 6 year-old continues, when we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with "hell" and you say something with "ass". The 4 year-old agrees with enthusiasm.

When their mother walks into the kitchen & asks the 6 year-old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw hell Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios".

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up and runs upstairs crying his eyes out with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. She locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out."

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year-old & asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios."
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

NEW RULE!

Dan Rather, Peter Jennings, Cokie Roberts, and a tough old U.S.
          >> Marine Sergeant were all captured by terrorists in Iraq. The leader of
          >> the terrorists told them that he would grant them each one last request
          >> before they were beheaded
          >> Dan Rather said, "Well, I'm a Texan; so I'd like one last bowlful of
          >> hot spicy chili." The leader nodded to an underling who left and
          >> returned with the chili. Rather ate it all and said, "Now I can die
          >> content."
          >>
          >> Peter Jennings said, "I am Canadian, so I'd like to hear the song "O
          >> Canada" one last time." The leader nodded to a terrorist who had studied
          >> the Western world and knew the music. He returned with some rag-tag
          >> Musicians and played the anthem. Jennings sighed and declared he could
          >> now die peacefully.
          >>
          >> Cokie Roberts said, "I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my
          >> tape recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen.
          >> Maybe someday someone will hear it and know that I was on the job till
          >> the end."
          >>
          >> The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder and
          >> Roberts dictated some comments. She then said, "Now I can die happy."
          >>
          >> The leader turned and said, "And now, Mr. U.S. Marine, what is your
          >> final wish?"
          >>
          >> "Kick me in the ass," said the Marine.
          >>
          >> "What?" asked the leader? "Will you mock us in your last hour?"
          >>
          >> "No, I'm not kidding. I want you to kick me in the ass," insisted the
          >> Marine. So the leader shoved him into the open, and kicked him in the
          >> ass.
          >>
          >> The Marine went sprawling, but rolled to his knees, pulled a 9 mm
          >> pistol from inside his cammies, and shot the leader dead. In the
          >> resulting confusion, he leapt to his knapsack, pulled out his M4 carbine
          >> and sprayed the Iraqis with gunfire. In a flash, all the Iraqis were
          >> either dead or fleeing for their lives.
          >>
          As the Marine was untying Rather, Jennings, and Roberts, they asked
          >> him, "Why didn't you just shoot them in the beginning? Why did you ask
          >> them to kick you in the ass first?"
          >>
          >> "What," replied the Marine, "and have you three Assholes report that
          >> I was the aggressor?
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• VanHalener
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

WHY DID TIGGER LOOK IN THE TOILET?

HE WAS SEARCHING FOR POOH!
            ~Only you can prevent low volume~

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Dubya Quotes
              spacer

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
              ...George W. Bush

"Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child."
              ...Governor George W. Bush

"Welcome to Mrs. Bush, and my fellow astronauts."

"Mars is essentially in the same orbit...Mars is somewhat the same distance from the Sun, which is very important. We have seen pictures where there are canals, we believe, and water. If there is water, that means there is oxygen. If oxygen, that means we can breathe."
              ...Governor George W. Bush, 8/11/94

"The Holocaust was an obscene period in our nation's history. I mean in this century's history. But we all lived in this century. I didn't live in this century."
              ...Governor George W. Bush, 9/15/95

"I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy -- but that could change."
              ...Governor George W. Bush, 5/22/98

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'."
              ...Governor George W. Bush, 12/6/93

"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things."
              ...Governor George W. Bush, 11/30/96

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."

"The future will be better tomorrow."

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world."
              ...Governor George W. Bush 9/21/97

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history."

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
              ...Governor George W. Bush to Sam Donaldson, 8/17/93

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe."

"Public speaking is very easy."
              ...Governor George W. Bush to reporters

"I am not part of the problem. I am a Republican."

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls."

"When I have been asked who caused the riots and the killing in LA, my answer has been direct & simple: Who is to blame for the riots? The rioters are to blame. Who is to blame for the killings? The killers are to blame."
              ...George W. Bush

"Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it."
              ...Governor George W. Bush 5/20/96

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
              ...Governor George W. Bush 9/22/97

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."
              ...Governor George W. Bush, 9/5/93

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children."
              ...Governor George W. Bush , 9/18/95

"The American people would not want to know of any misquotes that George Bush may or may not make."

"We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

"[It's] time for the human race to enter the solar system."
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• VanHalener
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WkThvBxUc_I"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WkThvBxUc_I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Sammy Who??
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2004

what do you call 10 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?

a good start!

Comment

• VanHalener
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FoOMNMtJyUo"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FoOMNMtJyUo" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• LookN4AMootBeat
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Nov 2004

What did Elvis say to the landscaper when he was finished working in the flower beds?

"uhh, thankyuh......uhh, thankyuh-fo-thuh-mulch.."
                      I like Van Halen more than Dave's PA Rental.....which means I like Van Halen more than you

"YOU JUST BUILD BIKES!"

Comment

• vh rides again
                        Commando
                        • Dec 2006

bush joke

vice president chaney says to president bush, hey the brazilians have just donated a 100 brazilians to the war on terror.

the presidents reply is, how much is a brazillion?.

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

One December day we found an old straggly cat at our door. She was a sorry sight. Starving, dirty, smelled terrible, skinny and hair all matted down. We felt sorry for her, put her in a carrier and took her to the vet.

We didn't know what to call her, so we named her "Pussycat." The vet decided to keep her for a day or so. He said he would let us know when we could come and get her.

My husband (the complainer) said, "OK, but don't forget to wash her, she stinks." He reminded the vet that it was his WIFE (me) that wanted the dirty cat, not him. My husband and my Vet don't see eye to eye. The vet calls my husband 'El-Cheap-O', and my husband calls the vet 'El-Charge-O'.

They love to hate each other and constantly 'snipe' at one another, with my husband getting in the last word on this particular occasion.

The next day my husband had an appointment with his doctor, who is located in the same building, next door to the vet. The MD's waiting room and office was full of people waiting to see the doctor.

A side door opened and the vet leaned in - he had obviously seen my husband arrive. He looked straight at my husband and in a loud voice said,

"Your wife's pussy doesn't stink any more and it's finally clean and shaved, so she now smells like a rose. Oh, and, by the way, I think she's pregnant.

God only knows who the father is!" Then he closed the door.

Now THAT, my friends, is getting even!

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

What gets longer when pulled................ Fits between your tits..............Inserts neatly in a hole and works best when jerked........................

scroll down to find the answer......

A SEAT BELT you pervert!!!

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
                              What gets longer when pulled................ Fits between your tits..............Inserts neatly in a hole and works best when jerked........................

Is it getting hot in here??
                              “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

• diamondsgirl
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Apr 2004

OVER-SENSITIVE WOMEN

It is important for men t o remember that, as women
                                grow older, it becomes harder for them to maintain the
                                same quality of housekeeping as when they were
                                younger. When you notice this, try not to yell at
                                them. Some are oversensitive, and there's nothing
                                worse than an oversensitive woman.

My name is Bob. Let me relate how I handled the
                                situation with my wife, Debbie. When I took "early
                                retirement" last year, it became necessary for Debbie
                                to get a full-time job along with her part time job,
                                both for extra income and for the health benefits
                                that we needed.

Shortly after she started working, I noticed she was
                                beginning to show her age. I usually get home from the
                                golf course about the same time she gets home from work.

Although she knows how hungry I am, she almost always
                                says she has to rest for half an hour or so before
                                she starts dinner. I don't yell at her. Instead, I
                                tell her to take her time and just wake me when she
                                gets dinner on the table. I generally have lunch in
                                the Men's Grill at the club so eating out is not
                                reasonable. I'm ready for some home cooked grub when
                                I hit that door.

She used to do the dishes as soon as we finished
                                eating. But now it's not unusual for them to sit on
                                the table for several hours after dinner. I do what
                                I can by diplomatically reminding her several times
                                each evening that they won't clean themselves. I
                                know she really appreciates this, as it does seem to
                                motivate her to get them done before she goes to bed.

Another symptom of aging is complaining, I think.
                                For example she will say that it is difficult for her to
                                find time to pay the monthly bills during her lunch
                                hour. But, boys, we take 'em for better or worse, so I
                                just smile and offer encouragement. I tell her to
                                stretch it out over two or even three days. That way
                                she won't have to rush so much. I also remind her
                                that missing lunc h completely now and then wouldn't
                                hurt her any (if you know what I mean). I like to
                                think tact is one of my strong points.

When doing simple jobs, she seems to think she needs
                                more rest periods. She had to take a break when she
                                was only half finished mowing the yard. I try not
                                to make a scene. I'm a fair man. I tell her to fix
                                herself a nice, big, cold glass of freshly squeezed
                                lemonade and just sit for a while. And, as long as
                                she is making one for herself, she may as well make
                                one for me too.

I know that I probably look like a saint in the way I
                                support Debbie. I'm not saying that showing this
                                much consideration is easy. Many men will find it
                                difficult. Some will find it impossible! Nobody
                                knows better than I do how frustrating women get as
                                they get older. However, guys, even if you just use a
                                little more tact and less criticism of your aging wife
                                because of this article, I will consider that writing
                                it was well worthwhile. After all, we are put on this
                                earth to help each other.....

Signed, Bob

EDITOR'S NOTE: Bob died suddenly last week.
                                The police report says that he was found with a
                                Calloway extra long 50-inch Big Bertha Driver II golf
                                club rammed up his ass with only 2 inches of
                                grip showing. His wife Debbie was arrested and
                                charged with murder; however, the all-woman jury
                                found her NOT GUILTY, accepting her story that he
                                accidentally sat down on it.
                                “Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding” ― Betty White

Comment

Working...