X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jurak
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2005

proof of global warming..........
    "Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
    That is all.
    Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2004

A young woman had been taking golf lessons.

She had just started playing her first round
      f golf when she suffered a bee sting.

Her pain was so intense that she decided to
      return to the clubhouse for help and to complain.

Her golf pro saw her come into the clubhouse
      And asked, "Why are you back in so early?

What's wrong?" "I was stung by a bee", she said.

"Where", he asked.

"Between the first and second hole", she replied.

He nodded knowingly and said, "Then your
      Stance is too wide."

Comment

• Anonymous
        Banned
        • May 2004

An English family was shopping when the young son picked up a Scotland football shirt and said to his sister, "I've decided to be a Scotland supporter. I want this shirt for my birthday." His sister was outraged, whacked him upside the head, and screamed, "Talk to your mother!"

The little lad took the blue football shirt to his mom. "Mum, I've decided to be a Scotland supporter. I want this shirt for my birthday." His mother was outraged, whacked him upside the head, and shouted, "Talk to your father!" So he did.

"Dad, I've decided to be a Scotland supporter. I want this shirt for my birthday." His father is outraged and whacked his son upside the head, bellowing, "No son of mine will ever be seen in that!"

An hour later, as they were driving home, his father said sternly, "Son, I hope you've learned your lesson today." The boy replied, "Yes, father, I have." "Good. What did you learn?" The son replied, "I've only been a Scotland supporter for an hour and I already hate you English bastards!"

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Jurak
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2005

Elder Sex

may the wind always be in your sails

An elderly couple, who were both widowed, had been

going out with each other for a long time.

Urged on by their friends, they decided it was

finally time to get married.

Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.

They discussed finances, living arrangements and so

on.

Finally, the old gentleman decided it was time to

broach the subject of their physical relationship.

"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather

trustingly. "

Well," she said, responding very carefully, "I'd have to say, I would like it infrequently."

The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment, then,

looking over his glasses, he casually asked,

"Is that one word or two?"

"Hear that O.F.? If old school Army gals with solid track records of contribution choose to bless us with their tits, ass, vagina, or just sexy eye shots, leave them be (at least until I've had a chance to rub one out)..."
          That is all.
          Icon.

"we've always known that van hagar fans are the stupidest people on the planet but my god! "

Comment

• Jurak
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2005

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3.
            That is all.
            Icon.

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Sally is at home when she hears someone knock at the door. She goes to the door and opens it to see a man standing there. He asks the lady "Do you have a vagina?"

She slams the door in disgust.

The next morning she hears a knock at the door and it is the same man and he asks the same question, "Do you have a vagina?" She slams the door again.

Later that night, when her husband gets home, she tells him what has happened for the last two days. The husband tells the wife in a loving and concerned voice "Honey I am taking tomorrow off to be home just in case this guy shows up again".

The next morning they hear a knock and both run for the door.

The husband says in a whispered voice, "Honey, I'm going to hide behind the door and listen and if it is the same guy I want you to answer 'yes' to the question so I can see where he is going with it." She nods to her husband and opens the door.

Sure enough the same fellow is standing there and asks the same question.

"Do you have vagina?"

"Yes," she says.

The man replies, "Good! Would you mind telling your husband to start using yours and leave my wife's alone?"
              Roth Army MP
              Originally posted by Panamark
              Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
              or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
              Originally posted by BITEYOASS
              She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
              Originally posted by JAY HALE
              so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying a word.
                An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of them wanted to concede their position.
                As they passed a barnyard of mules, goats, and pigs, the husband asked sarcastically, "Relatives of yours?"
                "Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
                Originally posted by Nitro Express
                ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
                Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
                [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
                http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
                Originally posted by VanHalener
                ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
                Originally posted by FORD
                ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

For all you assholes who INSIST that punctuation and proper spelling is not necessary:

Dear John Letter #1 Dear John: I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy -- will you let me be yours? Jane

Dear John Letter #2: Dear John: I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people, who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you, I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be? Yours, Jane

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Keeyth
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2004

LMAO!! So true!
                    Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• katie
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Nov 2004

I purchased a Teddy Bear this morning for the princely sum of $10.

I named him Mohammed.

This afternoon I sold him on E-Bay for $30.

My question is, "Have I made a prophet?"

Comment

• Jurak
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Mar 2005

Hello, my name is Billy and I suffer from guilt for not forwarding 50 billion fucking chain letters sent to me by people who actually believe if you send them on, a poor six year old girl in Scotland with a breast on her forehead will be able to raise enough money to have it removed before her parents sell her to a travelling freak show. And, do you honestly believe that Bill Gates is going to give you, and everyone to whom you send "his" email, $1000? How stupid are we? Ooooh, looky here! If I scroll down this page and make a wish, I'll get laid by a model I just happen to run into the next day! What a bunch of bullshit. Maybe the evil chain letter leprechauns will come into my house and sodomize me in my sleep for not continuing a chain letter that was started by St Peter in 5AD and brought to this country by midget pilgrim stowaways on the Endeavour. Fuck 'em. If you're going to forward something, at least send me something mildly amusing. I've seen all the "send this to 10 of your closest friends, and this poor, wretched excuse for a human being will somehow receive a nickel from some omniscient being" forwards about 90 times. I don't fucking care. Show a little intelligence and think about what you're actually contributing to by sending out these forwards. Chances are, it's our own unpopularity. The point being? If you get some chain letter that's threatening to leave you shagless or luckless for the rest of your life, delete it. If it's funny, send it on. Don't piss people off by making them feel guilty about a leper in Botswana with no teeth who has been tied to the arse of a dead elephant for 27 years and whose only salvation is the 5 cents per letter he'll receive if you forward this email. Now forward this to everyone you know. Otherwise, tomorrow morning your underwear will turn carnivorous and will consume your genitals. Have a nice day. Billy Connolly P.S: Send me 15 bucks and then fuck off
                        That is all.
                        Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Mar 2005

That is all.
                          Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2005

That is all.
                            Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                              Foot Soldier
                              • Mar 2005

That is all.
                              Icon.

Comment

• Jurak
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Mar 2005

That is all.
                                Icon.

Comment

Working...