Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

What does a stripper do to her asshole before she goes to work?

Drops him off at band practice.

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

The sausage and the cat

One day a small cat was sitting hungry by a river when a small chipalata sausage came flowing past....the cat used his paw to get the chipalata and managed to not even get it wet. The cat was happy!

The next day the day was equally as hungry when a larger sausage came flowing past in the river, the cat dipped its paw in to get the sausage and only got its paw marginally wet, the cat was happy!

The next day the cat was absolutely starving when a massive frankfurt wopper came flowing past..the cat dipped his paw in to get it but fell in! However the cat retrieved the sausage and was happy.

The moral or the story is.............the bigger the sausage....the wetter the pussy!
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• houseofpain
        Head Fluffer
        • Feb 2005

How do you know if your roomate is gay?

His dick tastes like shit.
        EAT US AND SMILE!
        LOOK WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION!
        DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• houseofpain
          Head Fluffer
          • Feb 2005

What does 80 year old pussy taste like?

depends...
          EAT US AND SMILE!
          DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• houseofpain
            Head Fluffer
            • Feb 2005

guy walks into a bar, looks at the bar tender says, "give me a shot of Jack".
            Bar tender sets him up, he throws it back, slams his shot glass, looks at the bartender says, give me another. So the process repeats itself until he's had 12 shots of Jack.

The bartender says, wow, you must be celebrating something really special.
            The guy says, yeah, I sure am. My first blowjob.
            The bartender says, well hell that is special! The next one is on me.
            The guy says, no thanks. If 12 doesn't get the taste out of my mouth, nothing is going to.
            EAT US AND SMILE!
            DAMAGE INC!

Comment

• High Life Man
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

What is Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze

Comment

• Bandit02tn
                Full On Cocktard
                • Jul 2009

A Blonde, Redhead and a Brunette were in the OBG/YN office and the Brunette said that thye were having a boy because she was on top, the Redhead said they wer having a girl because her husband was on top.....all of a sudden the Blonde starts crying her eyes out she says"Oh my God we are having puppies
                Last edited by Bandit02tn; 07-25-2009, 11:19 AM.
                With my last dying breath, I want to be able to say I tried everything on the menu-twice DLR 2001

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

0 to 200 in 6 seconds

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
                  really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
                  driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
                  up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
                  gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
                  the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.
                  Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

A salesman goes up to a house and knocks on the front door.

It's opened by a little ten year old boy who has a lighted cigar in one hand, a glass of whiskey in the other and a Penthouse magazine tucked under his arm.

The salesman says "Hello son, Is your mom or dad home?".

The little boy says, "What the fuck do you think?"

Comment

• standin
                      Veteran
                      • Apr 2009

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OjxIEQGZkoc&border=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e 00&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OjxIEQGZkoc&border=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e 00&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>
                      To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                      MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

• Anonymous
                        Banned
                        • May 2004

What, got a sense of humour all of a sudden? No one cares about your Youtubes, bitch. They're as fucked up as you are.

To keep the subject:

Girl Potato and Boy Potato had eyes for each other. They finally got married and had a little sweet potato, which they called "Yam." When it was time, they told her about the facts of life. They warned her about going out and getting half-baked, so she wouldn't get accidentally mashed and get a bad name for herself like "Hot Potato" and end up with a bunch of Tater Tots. Yam said not to worry, no Spud would get her into the sack and make a Rotten Potato out of her. On the other hand, she didn't intend to stay home and become a Couch Potato. She got plenty of exercise so as not to be skinny like her Shoestring cousins. And she was careful to avoid those hard-boiled guys from Ireland and those greasers, the French Fries. She even avoided going out west, so she wouldn't get scalloped. Yam didn't associate with snooty Yukon Golds or those loose ones who ride around in trucks labeled, "Frito Lay." Yam went to Potato University so that, when she graduated, she'd be in the Chips. But when Yam came home and announced she was going to marry Tom Brokaw, Mr. and Mrs. Potato were devastated. "You can't possibly marry Tom Brokaw," they cried. "He's just... a common tater!"

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chan_bkny
                          A man is driving down a road, and a woman is driving up the same road.

When they pass each other the woman yells out the window, "PIG!" The man yells back, "BITCH!"

The man rounds the next curve and crashes into a huge pig in the middle of the road and he dies.
                          That is a very strange joke.
                          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Indeed.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Terry
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

You swore you'd never forget!!
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• standin
                                Veteran
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by chan_bkny
                                How do you get in touch with a terrorist?

Call his cell.

OMG, that's classic!
                                To put it simply, we need to worry a lot less about how to communicate our actions and much more about what our actions communicate.
                                MICHAEL G. MULLEN

Comment

Working...