• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace diamond
    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    The hooker down the street?
    no, not pam.............no thank you..........not on your life............or mine!
    Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
    "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

A heavy boozer comes up against one of his mates who's carrying two big shopping bags
      full of beer packs and a French baguette under his armpit.
      "Would you like to join in? I'm doing a dinner party tonight. Look, I have everything here."

The other guy goes: "What are you gonna do with all that bread?"
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Comment

• Shaun Ponsonby
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Oct 2004

Two antennas meet on a rooftop and get married. The wedding was shit, but the reception was excellent.

You are welcome.
            Fast & Bulbous, Got Me?

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

SUMBICH!

A filthy rich Florida man decided that he wanted to throw a party and invited all of his buddies and neighbors.

He also invited Leroy, the only Redneck in the neighborhood.
              He held the party around the pool in the backyard of his mansion.

Leroy was having a good time drinking, dancing, eating shrimp, oysters and BBQ and flirting with all the women.

At the height of the party, the host said, 'I have a 10 foot man-eating gator in my pool and I'll give a million dollars to anyone who has the nerve to jump in.

The words were barely out of his mouth when there was a loud splash. Everyone turned around and saw Leroy in the pool!

Leroy was fighting the gator and kicking its rear! Leroy was jabbing it in the eyes with his thumbs, throwing punches, head butts and choke holds, biting the gator on the tail and
              flipping it through the air like some kind of Judo Instructor.

The water was churning and splashing everywhere. Both Leroy and the gator were screaming and raising heck.

Finally Leroy strangled the gator and let it float to the top like a dime store goldfish.

Leroy then slowly climbed out of the pool. Everybody was just staring at him in disbelief.

Finally the host says, 'Well, Leroy, I reckon I owe you a million dollars.'

'No, that's okay. I don't want It,' said Leroy.

The rich man said, 'Man, I have to give you something You won the bet. How about half a million bucks then?'

No thanks, I don't want it,' answered Leroy.

The host said, 'Come on, I insist on giving you something. That was amazing. How about a new Porsche and a Rolex and some stock options?'
              Again Leroy said no.

Confused, the rich man asked, 'Well, Leroy, then what do you want?'

Leroy said, 'I want the name of the sumbich who pushed me in the pool!'
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Jagermeister
                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Attached Files

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

A husband takes his wife to play her first round of golf.

The wife promptly whacked her first shot right through the window of the
                  biggest house adjacent to the course.

The husband cringed, "I warned you to be careful! Now we'll have to go
                  up there, find the owner, apologize and see how much your lousy drive is
                  going to cost us."

So the couple walked up to the house and knocked on the door.

A man's voice said, "Come on in."

When they opened the door they saw the damage that was done. Glass was
                  all over the place, and a broken antique bottle was lying on its side
                  near the broken window.

A man reclining on the couch asked, "Are you the people that broke the
                  window?"

"Uh, yeah, sir.. We're sure sorry about that," the husband replied.

"Oh, no apology is necessary. Actually I want to thank you. You see, I'm
                  a genie, and I've been trapped in that bottle for a thousand years. Now
                  that you've released me, I'm allowed to grant three wishes.. I'll give
                  you each one wish, but if you don't mind, I'll keep the last one for
                  myself."

"Wow, that's great!" the husband said. He pondered a moment and blurted
                  out, "I'd like a million dollars a year for the rest of my life."

"No problem," said the genie. "You've got it, it's the least I can do.
                  And I'll guarantee you a long, healthy life!"

"And now you, young lady, what do you want?" the genie asked.

"I'd like to own a gorgeous home complete with servants in every country
                  in the world," she said.

"Consider it done," the genie said. "And your homes will always be safe
                  from fire, burglary and natural disasters!"

"Now," the couple asked in unison, "what's your wish, genie?"

"Well, since I've been trapped in that bottle and haven't been with a
                  woman in more than a thousand years, my wish is to have sex with your
                  wife."

The husband looked at his wife and said, "Gee, honey, you know we both
                  now have a fortune, and all those houses. What do you think?"

She mulled it over for a few moments and said, "You know, you're right.
                  Considering our good fortune, I guess I wouldn't mind, but what about
                  you, honey?"

"You know I love you sweetheart," said the husband. "I'd do the same for
                  you!"

So the genie and the woman went upstairs where they spent the rest of
                  the afternoon enjoying each other in every way.. After about three hours
                  of non-stop sex, the genie rolled over and looked directly into her eyes
                  and asked, "How old are you and your husband?"

"Why, we're both 45," she responded breathlessly.

"NO SHIT." He said, "Forty-five years old and both of you still believe
                  in genies?"

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

A guy goes into a pet store and he's just browsing around. Nobody there but him and the shopkeeper.

All of a sudden a customer busts in, runs up to the counter, slams $500 down and yells "I NEED A SESSION MONKEY RIGHT NOW!"

The shopkeeper calmly goes to the back, takes a monkey out of a cage of several, leads him to the counter and hands him over.

"THANKS BUDDY!" and the guy is gone.

So the guy walks over to the counter and says, "you know, I don't mean to pry but that was kind of odd, what's a session monkey and why is he $500?"

"Well, a session monkey can play 10 different instruments all at the virtuoso level. He can save any session and can sight read a chart better than anybody."

"Wow," the man said, "that's impressive!" And he continues browsing the fish tanks. Pretty soon another customer busts in the door. He slams $1,000 on the counter and says "I NEED A MIXER MONKEY AND I NEED HIM NOW!"

The shopkeeper calmly walks to the same cage, removes another monkey and leads him to the counter and hands him over.

"THANKS A MILLION!" the guy says and hauls ass out with his monkey.

"Ok," the guy says, "I just HAVE to ask. What is a MIXER MONKEY, and why is he twice the price of a session monkey? What does HE do?"

"Well," the shopkeeper explains, "the mixer monkey is fluent on any desk, any outboard gear and all recording formats. He is a Jedi mixer and can take any conglomeration of tracks and make a million-selling cut out of them no matter WHAT they sound like to start with."

"Wow," our hero says, "that's pretty impressive!" and he goes back to browsing the hamster cages.

Mere minutes later a third man roars into the shop screaming and wailing and gnashing his teeth. He careens into the counter knocking over several displays of pet accessories.

"I MUST HAVE A PRODUCER MONKEY RIGHT NOW!!" he screamed at the shopkeeper and plunks $5,000 cash down.

The shopkeeper remains nonplussed, walks calmly to the cage and draws out a third monkey. He leads the new monkey back to the counter and hands it to the customer who sprints back out the door.

"Ok," the guy says, "that was bizarre. What in the WORLD is the story here? A producer monkey? What does HE do??"

The shopkeeper replies, "So far as I can tell, not a goddamn thing but I can get $5,000 apiece for 'em!"

Comment

• Jagermeister
                      Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Classic!

Cowboy rules for:
                      Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Nebraska, Idaho, and the rest of the Wild West are as follows:

1. Pull your pants up. You look like an idiot.

2. Turn your cap right, your head ain't crooked.

3. Let's get this straight: it's called a 'gravel road.' I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you're gonna get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.

4. They are cattle. That's why they smell like cattle. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don't like it? I-10 & I-40 go east and west, I-17 & I-15 goes north and south. Pick one and go.

5. So you have a $60,000 car. We're impressed. We have $250,000 Combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.

6. Every person in the Wild West waves. It's called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.

7. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves are comin' in during a hunt, we WILL shoot it outta your hand. You better hope you don't have it up to your ear at the time.

8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. You really want sushi and caviar? It's available at the corner bait shop.

9. The 'Opener' refers to the first day of deer season. It's a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.

10. We open doors for women. That's applied to all women, regardless of age.

11. No, there's no 'vegetarian special' on the menu. Order steak, or you can order the Chef's Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham and turkey.

12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup! Oh, yeah ... We don't care what you folks in Cincinnati call that stuff you eat... IT AIN'T REAL CHILI!!

13. You bring 'Coke' into my house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice. You bring 'Mary Jane' into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.

14. College and High School Football is as important here as the Giants, the Yankees, the Mets, the Lakers and the Knicks, and a dang site more fun to watch.

15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don't hit the water hazards - it spooks the fish.

16. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump ain't music, anyway. We don't want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1!

A true Westerner will send this to at least 10 others and a few new friends that probably won't get it, but we're friendly so we share in hopes you can begin to understand what a real life is all about!!!

And there is more.............
                      The COWBOY Solution to save Gasoline.

OBAMA wants us to cut the amount of gasoline we use..... The best way to stop using so much gasoline is to deport 15 million illegal immigrants!

That would be 15 million less people using our gas.
                      The price of gas would come down.....
                      Bring our troops home from Afghanistan to guard the borders....

When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Afghanistan ....

Tell him if he wants to come to AMERICA then he must serve a tour in OUR military....

Give him a soldier's pay while he's there and tax him on it......

After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.....
                      He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident.....
                      This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Afghanistan and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves. .......

If they refuse to serve, ship them to Afghanistan anyway, without the canteen, rifle or ammo.

Problem solved.....

Comment

• VAiN
                        Use my hand, I won't look
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I heard this one a few days ago.... It's super offensive... so I love it.

What's the difference between Michael Phelps and Hitler?

Michael Phelps can finish a race.

Ba-Zing!!!!
                        Originally posted by wiseguy
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Bob_R
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Why isn't this thread a sticky anymore? Been stickied (is that a word?) for years.
                          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bob_R
                            Why isn't this thread a sticky anymore? Been stickied (is that a word?) for years.

Agree. I had to search for it.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jul 2004

Depressed?

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc .... I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.

They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck......

Folks, we're screwed

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2004

Why do lesbians look forward to menopause?

Because they finally get to have a moustache.

Comment

Working...