• LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
    Agree. I had to search for it.
    my condolences.....

Restickyfieded
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

2012 years and a few days ago, Nativity... Mary and Joseph have just gone shopping,
      and the donkey is already making the ox.

Baby Jesus, outraged, goes:

- How shocking! What a way to behave! I'm here, if you don't mind...

Then the donkey replies:

- Oh, come on! It's X-mas Day, isn't it!
      posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• lesfunk
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

My wife asked me "When you go on the road with the band do you ever think of me?"
        I said "Only when I'm gonna come too fast."
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

Was making a comment to WARF on his being selected to represent Roth Army at the VH Cafe Wha? show.....ended my post with "I GOTS TO KNOW!".

Was thinking of posting an image to drive the post home (decided against it), but came across this hilarious cartoon:

Comment

• Jagermeister
            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

George W Bush and Barack Obama somehow ended up at the same barber shop.

As they sat there, each being worked on by a different barber, not a word was spoken. The barbers were even afraid to start a conversation, for fear it would turn to politics.
            As the barbers finished their shaves, the one who had Obama in his chair reached for the aftershave.

Obama was quick to stop him saying,
            'No thanks, my wife Michelle will smell that and think I've been in a whorehouse.'

The second barber turned to Bush and said, 'How about you sir?'
            Bush replied, 'Go ahead; my wife doesn't know what the inside of a whorehouse smells like.'

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've sure gotten old. I've had 2 By-pass surgeries. A hip replacement, new
              knees. Fought prostate cancer, and diabetes. I'm half blind, can't hear
              anything quieter than a jet engine, take 40 different medications that make
              me dizzy, winded, and subject to blackouts. Have bouts with dementia. Have
              poor circulation, hardly feel my hands and feet anymore. Can't remember if
              I'm 85 or 92. Have lost all my friends.

But.....Thank God, I still have my Florida driver's license!
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• vandeleur
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Sep 2009

My new favourite chat up line
                " does this rag smell of chloroform to you "
                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• private parts
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2007

Not sure this is a JOKE, but I laughed my ass off!
                  sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Here's an oldie but a goodie:

A blind man walks past a fish market and says "Hello ladies!"
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

what's worse than a cardboard box?
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        what's worse than a cardboard box?
                        paper tits.... lord
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
                          Swedish Love Pump
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Dec 2010

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

A guitarist dies and is quite please to find that he ends up standing before the pearly gates of Guitar Heaven. St. Peter shows him in, and gives him a guided tour.

"This is Stevie Ray's room here..." says Peter, and the guitarist is saying "Wow! Stevie Ray!"

"And this is Jimi's room..." and the guitarist is totally over the moon.

Finally Peter shows the guitarist to his own room. Before Peter leaves, he says to him, "I have to ask. Is Yngwie here?" Peter shakes his head sadly and says "I'm afraid he went... the "other" way..."

The guitarist is disappointed but goes to his room and tries to get some sleep. He is woken up in the middle of the night by someone playing a really fast harmonic minor lick - and it sounds just like Yngwie. He presses his ear to the wall, and listens more closely. Someone in the next room is playing really fast neo-classical shreds through what sounds very much like a vintage Strat. The guitarist is confused as it sounds so much like Yngwie. The next day he tells Peter that he is almost certain that Yngwie's in the next room.

Peter pulls him to one side, and whispers into his ear, "Shhh.... don't tell anyone. That's God. He thinks he's Yngwie"

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

I've seen this one a thousend times, and I still laugh out loud every time i see it

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Women have three pairs of lips:

with the first pair they get mean... and forgiven with the other four lips.
                                posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                                posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

Working...