• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MAX
    Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
    It's a good time-waster and helps me realize how much fucking time I waste here.
    At least you don't eat your wife's entire box of Godiva's and are too stupid to throw away the box. I'm still paying for that idiocy on my part. LOL!!!
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      Oh shit!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Now I remember. That was too fucking funny, it was in the dump right?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

And the twits bought it as well so I played "gay" in the dump for days in that lame lms thread. That was healthy and a good experience cos regarding my "feminine" side, I LET IT ALL HANG OUT!!! LMAO!!!
      LMFAO!!!

Oh that was classic. That thread that idiot had in the DUMP stuck out like a sore thumb. Tons of hilarious or fucked-up threads next to lms's boring-beyond-belief thread. And then we upped the gay content and freaked them both out!!! LMFAO.

Dude, I literally have over a hundred pics I've created in a folder on my bedroom computer. I'm always waiting to use them again so that the five minutes I spent creating them comes in useful more than once.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
        At least you don't eat your wive's entire box of Godiva's and are too stupid to throw away the box. I'm still paying for that idiocy on my part. LOL!!!
        Yeah dude, but the pleasure of GODIVA would be worth her withholding sex for weeks.
        Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
          Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

LMFAO!!!

Oh that was classic. That thread that idiot had in the DUMP stuck out like a sore thumb. Tons of hilarious or fucked-up threads next to lms's boring-beyond-belief thread. And then we upped the gay content and freaked them both out!!!
          Yeah,

I never went to the dump until you pointed out that fucking STUPID "Property of lms" thread. My Lord that was beyond gay. I'm glad I "tippy toed" through it and freaked both lms and Katy out cos they actually bought it. Hey, only a pretty boy like me could sell it so well. LMAO!!! That was some funny shit.
          EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Yeah dude, but the pleasure of GODIVA would be worth her withholding sex for weeks.
            Believe me bro, she just might. I'm still getting the evil eye. Mostly cos I tried to lie about eating it and played stupid.
            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
              Believe me bro, she just might. I'm still getting the evil eye. Mostly cos I tried to lie about eating it and played stupid.
              Dude, there is one easy fucking solution...

Tomorrow, when she gets home, have three boxes of GODIVA chocolate sitting for her on her side of the bed (her side, that is, if you still get to sleep next to her...LOL). Leave a card with them, saying "I love you so much that I won't have even a bite of one of these chocolates".

Do it.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
                Yeah,

I never went to the dump until you pointed out that fucking STUPID "Property of lms" thread. My Lord that was beyond gay. I'm glad I "tippy toed" through it and freaked both lms and Katy out cos they actually bought it. Hey, only a pretty boy like me could sell it so well. LMAO!!! That was some funny shit.
                LOL. I love the Dump. One of my favorite forums. But that thread was sure bringing the place down until that cunt left...though she made a brief comeback as the attacking alias BRITTNI.

Man, we fucked that thread up!:p
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• MAX
                  Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Dude, there is one easy fucking solution...

Tomorrow, when she gets home, have three boxes of GODIVA chocolate sitting for her on her side of the bed (her side, that is, if you still get to sleep next to her...LOL). Leave a card with them, saying "I love you so much that I won't have even a bite of one of these chocolates".

Do it.
                  Awwwww........

Good call but I already replaced the chocolates BIGTIME today (not as romantic but in my own sweet way), bought her roses and did my own SWEET THANG from the heart.

We're good but I'm still going to pay for a looooong time cos I lied about it. lol.

Anyway, it's still fookin' freezing here and I'm going to soak.

Late bro!!!

EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Later brother.
                    Roth Army Militia

Comment

• fuckoff

this site fucking sucks.

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Obviously the same person as yesterday. And we all know who that person is...don't we?...
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• fuckoff

this is my last post here ever. You fuckers are too fucking weird.

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fuckoff
                            Yup. It's so fucking obvious who you are.

Sad, sad, sad.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by fuckoff
                              then why did you even bother? :confused:
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                                then why did you even bother? :confused:
                                We could only hope that it would be Joe Blunder's last post/alias!

Comment

Working...