Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GAR
    Banned
    • Jan 2004

SO God "overshadows" a 15 year-old girl, she gets pregnant from God, another man marries her, and the son has to die for that?

That's my main problem with it. Everything else about it I understand.

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Fuck religion, I'm gonna get me a beer! Oh, and Hardrock69... were you looking for this?

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Rikk
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Personally, I think with with the gigantic universe out there, the millions of stars, planets, let alone the immense amount of species during this one planet's existence...I think it's very pathetic and self-centered for humans to believe that all existence and the entire universe was created for them...a place to live a very short life before an eternity of happiness...or time with Satan.

Life is pretty insignificant. But even insignificance is subjective. And we have to find our own worths and values. Some good values are rooted in various religions, but I believe I can find those values without subscribing to beliefs in some deity that was thought up in some primitive's mind a few thousand years ago. In several thousand years, Christianity and the Muslim religion and all other religions will be gone. But cockroaches will still be roaming the Earth without a god to be concerned with.
        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• The Fonz
          Groupie
          • Mar 2005

In the words of John Lennon :

"God is a concept by which we measure pain."

Ayyyyy!!
          http://www.bloggerheads.com/star_war...happy_days.jpg

Comment

• Rikk
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Man, I have to say that THE FONZ is the best new poster in ages.

What a fucking tough son of a bitch.
            Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Personally, I think with with the gigantic universe out there, the millions of stars, planets, let alone the immense amount of species during this one planet's existence...I think it's very pathetic and self-centered for humans to believe that all existence and the entire universe was created for them...a place to live a very short life before an eternity of happiness...or time with Satan.

Life is pretty insignificant. But even insignificance is subjective. And we have to find our own worths and values. Some good values are rooted in various religions, but I believe I can find those values without subscribing to beliefs in some deity that was thought up in some primitive's mind a few thousand years ago. In several thousand years, Christianity and the Muslim religion and all other religions will be gone. But cockroaches will still be roaming the Earth without a god to be concerned with.
              Rikk, if I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I would've posted that on the various religious threads that appeared on this site ever since I've joined. You rule, bro...

Comment

• Rikk
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Rikk, if I wasn't such a lazy bastard, I would've posted that on the various religious threads that appeared on this site ever since I've joined. You rule, bro...

Thank you, bro. You fucking rule too!!!

And actually, both of us have been lying a bit, because we both know that we do actually subscribe to a god, don't we?

Just who is this God I speak of?
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                  Banned
                  • May 2004

Look Rikk, that's different. That's not believing in an hypotetical deity. We were friends with ALAN WAY before HE became a God. You, me, Scotty... Hell, a lot of people here.

Comment

• vanzilla
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

Damn fellas - I didn't know there were 50,000 religious threads on this board. Sorry man, I'm new to the joint.

Rikk - what can I say? I agree with you 100 percent. Bueno Bob - you also made some great points as well.

Fonzie - you are one funny motherfucker! Enjoy reading your posts.
                    Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                      Look Rikk, that's different. That's not believing in an hypotetical deity. We were friends with ALAN WAY before HE became a God. You, me, Scotty... Hell, a lot of people here.

Don't forget 7884. He was also ALAN's friend before ALAN became a God and the Greatest of all the panthers.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                        Damn fellas - I didn't know there were 50,000 religious threads on this board. Sorry man, I'm new to the joint.
                        Dude, don't feel bad. Sometimes new posters are refreshing because they bring out old topics that haven't been discussed in a while. I can personally say that I haven't had one religious discussion on this board yet that I know if. So I'm enjoying this thread.
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• vanzilla
                          Veteran
                          • Jul 2004

Rikk, since I'm new - will you tell me a story about Alan the Panther?

He seems so cool, and I'm amazed by his powers!

Please enlighten.
                          Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Rikk
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

ALAN THE PANTHER once took it upon himself to eat a clock named Jonathan. The clock was Byzantine, and ALAN had indigestion.

It is at this time that PUSSY LICKER and I decided to take him to a back alley and help him throw up, but one of ALAN's paws landed on a thumbtack, and in extreme pain and fury, he bashed PUSSY LICKER on the head. (PUSSY LICKER was clinically dead for 15 minutes before being revived, which actually kind of explains why he posts the way he does.) Then ALAN threw up Jonathan the clock and apologized for his behavior. When PUSSY LICKER came back to life, ALAN bought him the T.REX box set and all was forgiven.

ALAN likes sugar-free rice krispie treats.

THE END.
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

I'm not forgetting 7884. Hell, he was with us when we were working as security for the White House in the Vietnam/Hippie protest days. ALAN got us the job, remember? 700 bucks an hour, all you can eat (and drink) buffets and all we had to do was throw some tear gas at the hippies out in front every 6 hours. Those were the days. We were there for what - 2 weeks? Before that kid jumped the fence armed with a pear and ALAN went after him and dragged him out and maimed him horribly. I think ALAN not only detached all the kid's limbs but he also re-attached them in impossible places. It was clearly self defense, but ALAN was fired after that. And DLR7884 was the first to say "ALAN goes, I go!" So, we all quit. It was still cool, though.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by vanzilla
                                Don't worry about that. And nevermind my first reply. I post that in EVERY religion thread here. Have I given you 5 stars already?

Comment

Working...