• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Originally posted by Northern Girl

Mezro is a fair and honorable man and also one of ideas and vision.
    Remember those words after he deletes one of your threads in the future....
    You make him out to be God or something....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Northern Girl
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Re: Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Originally posted by Full Bug

I will. Thanks for the advice.

Is being fair and honorable such a rarity in men, that if you possess it you are a God? Interesting statement on men...
      Same ole song and dance...

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by flappo
        i'll edit , delete , close

do anything i fucking like

fuck the fucking rule book
        funny. The same thing you guys used to FREAK out about when I modded main. I edited ONE post. I believe it was Flappo that spazed the most. No? I could be wrong.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Bug, I wrote that about 4 years ago, get the fuck over it, and it's about 5,000,000 posts buried somewhere. It was necessary because of braindead idiots like you. It hasn't been necessary in years.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

And you make yourself out to be a bitter asshole.

Mezro...you assume I am going to delete threads left and right...you make many assumptions...all of which are off the mark...
            Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Mezro
              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Re: MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING

Originally posted by Northern Girl
              t’s funny how only a couple weeks ago I was reading post after post praising him; and now because he’s in a different position, he is being questioned.
              There is a small group on here that will bitch about everything and anything.

For the last time: I gave fair warning about the soap opera, the individuals involved gave their word to me it would end. It didn't and I pulled the plug on the thread to send a message.

Mezro...I kept my word which is more than most of you can do...

Comment

• flappo
                Banned
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                funny. The same thing you guys used to FREAK out about when I modded main. I edited ONE post. I believe it was Flappo that spazed the most. No? I could be wrong.
                yeah , i'm such a hypocrite

Comment

• Full Bug
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Bitter? Nah, just trying to keep the spirit alive of what made the Army the place to be in the first place....
                  Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

Bitter? Nah, just trying to keep the spirit alive of what made the Army the place to be in the first place....
                    FB...I hear ya...but don't you see that the change of the army has also a lot to do with the change of a lot of people who joined it? this is not the "old-school"-army and some things that worked in the past don't work in the present...and to have a good army in the future things sometimes need a makeover...
                    Roth Army Icon
                    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Mezro
                      Full Member Status

• May 2004

And I'm not?

Mezro...one thing you don't agree with and suddenly I don't embody the spirit of the Army?...

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                        this is not the "old-school"-army and some things that worked in the past don't work in the present...and to have a good army in the future things sometimes need a makeover...
                        Damm, that sounds like something Eddie would have said about new Van Hagar....

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
                          And I'm not?
                          Mezro...one thing you don't agree with and suddenly I don't embody the spirit of the Army?...
                          Full Bug....No, it aint personal, I'm sure your a huge Roth fan tried and true, just dont agree with how your running things is all....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

Damm, that sounds like something Eddie would have said about new Van Hagar....
                            this makes you #1 on my "who should be banned next"-list...

mez?
                            Roth Army Icon
                            First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Mezro
                              Full Member Status

• May 2004

Full Bug....No, it aint personal, I'm sure your a huge Roth fan tried and true, just dont agree with how your running things is all....
                              Cool man. Then let me be the first one to apologize for calling you a stoner bitch

Mezro...I'm a huge Roth fan, a huge fan of the Army, a huge fan of free speech and a huge fan of trying to change things up a bit...

Comment

• Mezro
                                Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
                                this makes you #1 on my "who should be banned next"-list...

mez?
                                I am not making Full Bug a martyr

Mezro...no plan to ban him either...

Comment

Working...