X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Full Bug
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Mezro
    And fuck this small group of people bitching.

Most people have no idea how tired the Webbies are of certain bullshit soap operas and other petty garbage. Sarge gave me the keys to fix things..and I will. Not every move will be popular..but I really don't give a fuck if panties get in a bunch. Change is never easy.

If a thread is pulled there is a fucking reason - it has nothing to do with censorship or a personal attack on anyone. A few of you shift into some sort of Vietnam flashback when it comes to deleted threads. Get over the past and move on.

This is just a fucking place where Roth fans get together and shoot the shit. This is not the real world, this is not your living room and this place should not be the center of your social universe. If it is, get a hobby, get a clue or get some fucking help.

Mezro...spend more time coming up with creative solutions on how to improve the site and less time bitching about people trying to make a difference...
    Thats a cop-out....The Webbies are tired? What, from closing threads? Thats crap, Pojo and Brownsound havent done shit in years, nothing personal Mezro, but you are turning this place into the DLR LINKS, I would love to hear from these so called webbies that are tired of it.....
    What a shame what this site is becoming compared to what it was.....
    Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mezro
      Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
      Thats a cop-out....The Webbies are tired? What, from closing threads? Thats crap, Pojo and Brownsound havent done shit in years, nothing personal Mezro, but you are turning this place into the DLR LINKS, I would love to hear from these so called webbies that are tired of it.....
      And you are a burnt out, paranoid pot head who needs to get a life and shut the fuck up.

You have done nothing productive in your entire existence let alone here at the Army. I can find a guy like you in every corner bar - talking about your "big dreams" and all the "great things" you are going to do. In reality, you'll do nothing except clean your bong and point out all the things wrong in life.

Nothing personal bug but you represent the lowest common denominator in life and are turning the Roth Army into a homeless shelter.

Mezro...now go pack another bowl, watch some cartoons and read High Times on the can...fucking loser...
      Got me a date with a shaved Asian. I know, I know; I think it's fucked!

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Full Bug
        I don’t care who did it. Deleting threads is the act of a fucking PUSSY.

Ask Brett.

Flappo mocks Brett here but champions Brett’s No. 1 practice in his own fucking forum? What the sweet fuck has happened to this site?

Flapps, you're better than this.

Comment

• Brett
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yeah I know, I deleted all of your posts didn't I? Oh that's right, the hacker did. Probably one of your brethren Fuckfish.

Yes deleting posts on a message board is the act of a pussy. LOL, yeah ok internet dork. It's amazing what you find to be a big deal in the scope of life. And like posts have NEVER been deleted at DDLR. The whole Fab incident ring any bells? Perhaps Sesh can chime in here. Weren't there some threads that were deleted?

I made sure I edited for you Cuntfist.
          Last edited by Brett; 04-01-2005, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Mezro
            Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
            I don’t care who did it. Deleting threads is the act of a fucking PUSSY.
            And to comment on a situation you know nothing about is the act of a clueless pussy.

Mezro...don't play the big man Catfish...you'll lose every time...

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Brett
              Yeah I know, I deleted all of your posts didn't I? Oh that's right, the hacker did. Probably one of your brethren Fuckfish.

Yes deleting posts on a message board is the act of a pussy. LOL, yeah ok internet dork. It's amazing what you find to be a big deal in the scope of life. And like posts have NEVER been deleted at DDLR. The whole Fab incident ring any bells?

I made sure I edited for you Cuntfist.
              Internet dork? ME?

LMMFAO!!!

How many boards do you RUN, dweeb? I only post on one or two. I don’t fucking OWN any of them! And your crown jewel is the Links, which makes you the biggest bone smuggler ever. Go give your wife a kiss and try not to think about the dude next door when you’re doing it.

Comment

• Catfish

And to comment on a situation you know nothing about is the act of a clueless pussy.

Mezro...don't play the big man Catfish...you'll lose every time...
                Oops…my bad member #4,445.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Yes and you average what 25 posts a day on it? LOL, you are the last one to talk dickhead. You average 3 times what I do on my own site stoner.

How many boards do I own?? Hmmm...let's see...one. Oh yeah JamToThis that was given to me. Ok two. Wow.

Of course you don't own any of them, you'd never shell out a penny of your own cash to spew your bullshit, you'll do it on someone else's dime.

Comment

• Catfish

Originally posted by Brett
                    Of course you don't own any of them, you'd never shell out a penny of your own cash to spew your bullshit, you'll do it on someone else's dime.
                    You're god damn right!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I always am.

Comment

• Mezro
                        Full Member Status

• May 2004

Originally posted by Catfish
                        Oops…my bad member #4,445.
                        Come on Catfish - you need to do a little better than that.

Mezro...do you work Catfish?...

Comment

• Mezro
                          Full Member Status

• May 2004

Hello..Mr. Big Fish.

Mezro...do you have a job?...

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

And you are a burnt out, paranoid pot head who needs to get a life and shut the fuck up.
                            You have done nothing productive in your entire existence let alone here at the Army. I can find a guy like you in every corner bar - talking about your "big dreams" and all the "great things" you are going to do. In reality, you'll do nothing except clean your bong and point out all the things wrong in life.
                            Nothing personal bug but you represent the lowest common denominator in life and are turning the Roth Army into a homeless shelter.
                            Mezro...now go pack another bowl, watch some cartoons and read High Times on the can...fucking loser...
                            HAHAHAHAHAHA!
                            Is it OK if I use that retarded rant for my sig?
                            Doesnt take much to set you off eh Mez? You should maybe take something for that.....
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Catfish

Hello..Mr. Big Fish.

Mezro...do you have a job?...
                              None of your goddamn business, 4,445!

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Has there ever been a Webbie thats rants that bad? Me thinks not....

Comment

Working...