Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    I have no proof, I am just telling you what I was told. How many times do I need to say I know nothing!
    What you were told? By who? Who told you? C'mon. You opened this can of worms. Some idiot has been spreading bullshit that people can get into PM boxes. And then you claim it's fishy because I knew the PM between someone and "G"...meaning GUWAPO. Don't you think I would know A LOT MORE if I could actually get into PM boxes? Sorry...I actually have a lot more respect for this site than to go waltzing into PM boxes. And I also wouldn't have the first idea on Earth on how to do it.
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      That's not what you were saying last night little MRS. CUNTRADICTION!
      I said I knew something? Show me that post...

Comment

• Dr. Love
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

What kind of name is "Beautiful Rocker" anyway?
        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• vanzilla
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
          Who wants to make bets on how many pages this gets before it's locked?

I guess 7, tonight alone.
          I was just thinking the same thing.

I think the over / under is 10.
          Just because the title "moderator" is under my name doesn't mean I have to be nice to cunts like you. - DLR7884 to FPC

Vanzilla's New "Can't Get This Stuff No More" Video Coming Soon!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
            What you were told? By who? Who told you? C'mon. You opened this can of worms. Some idiot has been spreading bullshit that people can get into PM boxes. And then you claim it's fishy because I knew the PM between someone and "G"...meaning GUWAPO. Don't you think I would know A LOT MORE if I could actually get into PM boxes? Sorry...I actually have a lot more respect for this site than to go waltzing into PM boxes. And I also wouldn't have the first idea on Earth on how to do it.
            I will not tell you who told me, no more than you will tell who told you about the pm... Your post about seeing that pm came at a time when there were alot of things going on with pm's. My own included... A whole file of my saved pm's were deletd and not by me... Luckily it was not the file I titled Rikk...

Comment

• Rikk
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

C'mon...if you really respect MEZRO's wishes, woman, why drag this out and waste more time? I want my surprise. You and GUWAPO told me I'm getting a surprise. So let's see it. I thought you guys aren't interested in fighting anymore? If you aren't, and your surprise has nothing to do with this site, bring it on. If not, shut up.
              Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

What kind of name is "Beautiful Rocker" anyway?
                Who is that?

Comment

• Dr. Love
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Guwapo? Guapo? You never noticed?

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Rikk
                    C'mon...if you really respect MEZRO's wishes, woman, why drag this out and waste more time? I want my surprise. You and GUWAPO told me I'm getting a surprise. So let's see it. I thought you guys aren't interested in fighting anymore? If you aren't, and your surprise has nothing to do with this site, bring it on. If not, shut up.
                    As I stated, you'll get your suprise from me when I decide... Whatever Guwapo said to you has nothing to do with me. I will stay clear of fighting with YOU as soon as you stop mentiong my name and pointing fingers at me...

Comment

• Rikk
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

I will not tell you who told me, no more than you will tell who told you about the pm... Your post about seeing that pm came at a time when there were alot of things going on with pm's. My own included... A whole file of my saved pm's were deletd and not by me... Luckily it was not the file I titled Rikk...
                      LOL. Any more innuendos? I dare you to post it. Go ahead. I don't want to drag this out. I actually want shit to move on. If you're not just seeking attention and enjoying the right, post it now and get it over with so we can all move on.

And how may I ask would I get into your PM box? If I could do that, that would probably mean I would have your password. And if I were so malicious (and so smart) so as to figure out how to get into your username, don't you think I would try a lot of other shit? Like post in your name?

And just how do YOU know that a lot of other shit was going on at this site?

You opened this can of worms. Enough of the innuendos. Back it up.
                      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

I don't think anything is going to happen to you here... And if it is I sure the fuck don't know about it. re-read my post. Slow down and comprehend it this time... I said it has nothing to do with this site...

Don't wo wowwy yow wittle head. Nobody is gonna take away your pwayground..
                        OH NOOOO! Not THIS whittle site! Just certain posters on it! Whatever FAB!

Tell FRANKSTERS alias that I am already in the know that he is in fact not from Montreal! And if Gayapo want's my address, the fucking cocksmoker, ask me mono-e-motherfucking-mono!

Comment

• Dr. Love
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Amazing.

2nd thread? You guys getting scolded.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Guwapo? Guapo? You never noticed?
                            No, I only pay attention to the names I know...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I said I knew something? Show me that post...
                              I won't bother, I've wasted enough time showing what a lying douchebag you are already.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Okay, this is making a little more sense now...

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                OH NOOOO! Not THIS whittle site! Just certain posters on it! Whatever FAB!

Tell FRANKSTERS alias that I am already in the know that he is in fact not from Montreal! And if Gayapo want's my address, the fucking cocksmoker, ask me mono-e-motherfucking-mono!
                                Calm down, your not even making sense anymore. I have no idea who Franksters is...

Comment

Working...