Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

The government state of Alan's empire is like no other experience. It is not a retreat from the raw exposure of the senses (as are many metaphysical empires), but rather an immersion in a multitude of new movements. Things move. It is an ultimate pragmatism in the midsts of infinity, a demanding consciousness where you come at last into the unbroken awareness that the universe moves itself, changes itself, re-shapes itself - and that it rules change. Nothing remains permanent or absolute with all such movement, and mechanical explanations for anything can only work within precise confinements, and, once the walls are broken down, the old explanations shatter and dissolve, blown away by new movements. The things you see in the empire are sobering, often shattering. They demand your utmost effort to remain whole, and, even so, you emerge from the kingdom profoundly changed.

SO GRAB IT FOR ALAN!
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Yawn...............
      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
        I am really getting tired of your Pathetic attempts at intelectualism. Smoke some DMT or Boil that Achaysia root with some shames and talk to THE STAR.

Right now your just spitting some bullshit about Typical organized thoughts. Offering nothing that someone with my brain would have interest in. You want to know the Secrets. WAIT FOR THE JESTERSTAR ALBUM.
        I know a profound pattern which you deny with your words even while your words themselves confirm it. You say you seek security and quiet, a condition you call 'peace'; even as you speak, you create the seeds of turmoil and violence. Even had you found your quiet security (the "owning" precept), you squirm in it. How boring you find it. Look at you now. Look at what you do while I type these words. Ha! I give you enduring methods of enforced insight, albeit plodding on and on, and despite that, your every effort attempts to escape you into the chaos which you so frequently endorse. But believe me, the memory of Alan's empire shall abide with you forever. You will seek your quiet security thereafter only with extreme caution and steadfast preperation.
        Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jesterstar
          Yawn...............
          The problem with leadership is, inevitably - WHO WILL PLAY GOD?
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• manwiththedogs
            Head Fluffer
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            The problem with leadership is, inevitably - WHO WILL PLAY GOD?
            I nominate... POJO

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

I have isolated the city-experience within me and examined it closely. The idea of a city fascinates me. The formation of a biological community without a functioning, supportive social community leads inevitably to havoc. This whole world, in essence, has become a single biological community without an interrelated social structure; this will lead to ruin. Thus, the coming of Alan to stave off the inevitability of yourselves. In becomes dramatically instructive under overcrowded conditions. The ghetto is lethal. The physic stresses of overcrowding create pressures which will erupt. The city is an attempt to manage these forces. The social forms by which cities make the attempt are therefore worth your study, and I'd highly suggest it.

Do remember, though, that there exists a certain malevolence about the formation of any social order. It is the struggle for existance by an artificial entity. Despotism and slavery hover at the edges; many injuries occur and thus, the need for laws. Alan will pass his laws unto you, and all shall heed, for Alan's laws are not your laws, nor will the punishments due for defying Alan's laws be of your punishments.

The difference is this - Alan's law develops it's own power structure, creating more wounds and more injustices, but such is His reign to be. Now, such trauma CAN be healed by cooperation, not by confrontation - trust me on this. The summons to cooperate will identify the healer.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

"The singular multiplicity of the galaxy is that which draws my deepest attention - it is a thing of exceptional tranquility" - Alan the Pather
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Consider, if you will, a prophet. The prophet is not diverted by illusions of the past, present or future. The fixidity of language determines such linear distractions. Prophets hold the key to the lock in such a language. The mechanical image remains only an image to them. This is not a mechanical universe. The linear progression of events is imposed by the observer. Cause and effect? That's not it at all. The prophet utters fateful words. You glimpse a thing "destined to occur". But the prophetic instant releases something of infinite portent and power. The universe undergoes a ghostly shift. Thus, the wise prophet does well by concealing actuality behind shimmering labels, and with the utmost care. The uninitiated will then believe that the prophetic language is, at best, ambiguous. The listener automatically distrusts the prophetic messenger. Instinct tells you how the utterance blunts the power of such words. The best prophets lead you to the curtain and allow you to peer through it yourself - this is as it was when I encountered the prophet of Alan.
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

I am that Profit and the first thing I will do is BANISH FAGS FROM MY EMPIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like alot of bannings.

Comment

• Three Lock Rock
                      Sniper
                      • Apr 2005

Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

I'll even admit, Boner Bob totally owned him.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.
                      Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
                      Prikk
                      Billl Limpburgh
                      Dickdfresh
                      Matt Wite
                      Shaun Ponsonby
                      Wawazass
                      Sole Reeper
                      and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Comment

• Rikk
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Three Lock Rock
                        Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.
                        You ass-kissing loser. Shouldn't you now be honoring me since I was inducted in your unpopular Hagar pen?
                        Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                        Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Soul Reaper
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2005

Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.
                          stop plauging this site with meaningless posts.

you're so fucking sad. why does a hagar fan post on a 'dave-worshipping' (as you call it) site?

and you call us sad for posting on it.

and, as you would also say, FUCK YOU!!!
                          ROTH ARMY YOUTUBE CHANNEL:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RothArmyVideos

"May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face." - Frank Zappa to Tipper Gore

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

You guys were giving Jester a headache.

Comment

• Jesterstar
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Jan 2004

Boner Bob is a prick.

But so is Jesterstar.

HAGAR RULES!!!

That is all.
                              The Hagar rules says it all.

You and your Butt Buddies are getting banned. Nothing you can do to change it.

Comment

• WARF
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Obey the STARMASTER©

Comment

Working...