• WARF
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

Comment

• Jesterstar
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Fuck this is easier than I was exspecting. They rolled over on their bellies for us.
      Seshmeister is such a STUD.........OOOOOOOOOO

http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/guide/im...cnesbitt_1.jpg

Comment

• WARF
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

Jerkiestfart, you're a ball-breaker. I mean, you're harmless, but couldn't you just figure out this world is not always spinning round your beloved little belly button?
          posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
          posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Stillwell
            Head Fluffer
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
            Jerkiestfart, you're a ball-breaker. I mean, you're harmless, but couldn't you just figure out this world is not always spinning round your beloved little belly button?

Pipe down Plebian! Two baggers like you will recieve the tea bag of death if you do not hail the coming Jester Junta. Jester, Stillwell, Gar, Pete, and now WARF! are unstoppable!!
            Originally posted by Brett
            Is life this boring in Syracuse?
            Originally posted by Jesterstar
            Life in Syracuse has been compared to your sex life, so yes it's lifeless and boring.
            http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/attac...&postid=496072

Liberace move over, there’s a new Queen in town!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Stillwell
              Pipe down Plebian! Two baggers like you will recieve the tea bag of death if you do not hail the coming Jester Junta. Jester, Stillwell, Gar, Pete, and now WARF! are unstoppable!!
              At best, this whole shit is an attempt at humor, and if it is, it's hitting the bottom of clumsy grotesque.

By the way, the correct spelling is "plebeian", you preposterous philistine!
              Last edited by Jérôme Frenchise; 04-26-2005, 06:18 PM.
              posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• pete
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

At best, this whole shit is an attempt at humor, and if it is, it's hitting the bottom of clumsy grotesque.

By the way, the correct spelling is "plebeian", you preposterous philistine!
                ahhh the effortless acquisition of cheap real estate.

You will make a great throw rug.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                  SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Our new header for the occasion?

Comment

• WARF
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Join the all-star team Nickdfresh!

We have 401k...

Full medical....

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by pete

You will make a great throw rug.
                      Who will??

Comment

• pete
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Who will??
                        Vous aimez embrasser les anuses des hommes.

Comment

• pete
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Who will??
                          Vous longtemps au contact de jeu fôlatre avec des mâles pour l'intamacy physique

POSsédé

Comment

• Big Troubles
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Feb 2004

Re: Jesterstar Take Over Of The Army!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Jesterstar
                            I've gotten Private message Request after Private Message Request to fucking Mod and Webmaster this whole fucking board. Well I see that there is no other way to make that happen then to Have my PEOPLE!!!!!!!! MY ASSOCIATES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come forward. We are working on a Roadmap to Peace. But we have to have full cooperation of everyone at the army. Sure some people MAY AND I MEAN MAY get banned along the way.

But this is the Future. JESTERSTAR can lead this site to GRATENESS!!!!!!!!!

I have yet to encounter someone on this site with my leadership skills. I have yet to see someone with my FLAIR AND PINAZZ!!!!!!

I have yet to see alot of things here. And with the Support of the Many Many Many Many to many people to Many. People that support me and what I do I decided that outcry was to much.

Join THE JESTERARMY!!!!!!!!!!

This is what this place needs and I know you feel it.

Let's TAKE THIS TO A NEW LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!
                            still here? cripes... The Gods MUST be fucking crazy.
                            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

Pete aime embrasser les anus des hommes.
                              Before getting real aggressive, I'd rather ask what's the point in all that ridiculous thread. It looks a lot like pretending, as if you were all using jerky fart like a tool.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Nov 2004

Pete serait-il une tafiole irrésistiblement attirée par les mâles pour insister tellement sur ce sujet?!

Comment

Working...